As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Seed Needs #ad
Seed Needs, Cucamelon/Mexican Sour Gherkin Melothria scobra Twin Pack of 65 Seeds Each #adSeed Needs #ad
- You can treat Cucamelon as a perennial, they produce their fruits yearly. The fruit can grow to be 1 to 2 inches, but should be cultivated before it reaches 1 inch to prevent the fruit from becoming too seedy if used for cooking. The front displays a colorful illustration of the flower and the back displays detailed sowing instructions to grow them.
This is a slow growing vine plant that can grow up to 10 feet under the right conditions. Each seed packet measures 3. 25" x 4. 50" in dimension.
Cucamelons have the taste of a cucumber that is citrusy and tangy rather than sweet. All seeds are produced from open pollinated plants, stored in a temperature controlled facility and constantly moved out due to popularity.
The vine also produces small yellow flowers and does well climbing up trellises, taking about 60 to 70 days. All tomato seeds sold by seed needs are Non-GMO based seed products and are intended for the current & the following growing season. Compared to cucumbers, and though the fruits are not particularly high yielding, the Mexican Sour Gherkin is more resistant to pests and tolerant to drought and mild cold but not frost. Quality cucamelon seeds packaged by seed needs.
2. David's Garden Seeds #ad
David's Garden Seeds Cucumber Gherkin Mexican Sour SL3174 Green 50 Non-GMO, Heirloom Seeds #adDavid's Garden Seeds #ad
- Cute, 1 inch long fruits look like miniature watermelons. Seeds are non-gmo, easy to grow and hand packed by David's Garden Seeds in the United States. Germination rate about 80% or better. Taste like cucumbers with citrus and tangy overtones. Harvest in about 70 days.
3. CZ Grain #ad
Mouse Melon Seeds | 20 Pack of Seeds | Grow This Exotic and Rare Garden Fruit | Cucamelon Seeds, Tiny Fruit to Grow #adCZ Grain #ad
- Sometimes called “Cucamelon" or “Mexican Sour Gherkin". Get 20 seeds of the highly unique mouse Melon. Tiny tasty melons. A sure hit at farmer's markets. Grow more to share.
Seeds are extremely rare in our hemisphere. 100% customer Satisfaction Guaranteed. Each vine produces 6 - 9 melons in a short season, only 60-70 days seeds to fruit. Cz grain ships from our nursery in Iowa. They taste like a sour, spicy cucumber.
4. RDR Seeds #ad
Mouse Melon, by RDR Seeds, Mini Watermelon, Mexican Sour Gherkin, 15 Cucamelon Seeds, Melothria Scabra #adRDR Seeds #ad
- Please make sure you give your seeds the attention they need until they germinate. Plant 1-2 seeds per plant with a trellis in full sun or partial shade about 1/2" below soil surface when soil reaches 65-70 degrees.
Cucamelons are known to have a low germination rate and can take 3 weeks to a month to germinate. Perfect for adding to salad or eating straight from the vine! These vines can grow up to 10 feet long if conditions are ideal, but usually grow 3-5 feet.
Keep soil moist, but not waterlogged, until germination. Melons" will be 1-2" long. Once established cucamelons are quite easy to grow, and while they grow best with consistent moisture, they do tolerate some drought. This exotic plant produces what appear to be mini watermelons, about the size of a grape! These small watermelons are actually cucumbers, and taste much like a refreshing tangy lime cucumber.
5. Outsidepride #ad
100 Seeds, Outsidepride Mouse Melon Plant Seed #adOutsidepride #ad
- Mouse melon is an edible fruit that is a cross between a cucumber and a melon. Other common names for this plant are: Mexican sour gherkin, Mexican sour cucumber and cucumelon.
The edible small melons can be eaten raw, used in stir fries, or pickled like cucumbers. Sow 2 to 3 seeds for every plant you want in your vegetable garden. This is a tender perennial grown in USDA zones 9 - 11, but can be grown as an annual across the country.
6. Zellajake Farm and Garden #ad
Mexican Sour Gherkin 10 Seeds.Mouse Melon #1 #adZellajake Farm and Garden #ad
- Pumpkin atlantic giant-8 seeds-bin #328 || ▶▷jack be little pumpkin-30 seeds-bin #308 || ▶▷melon florida giant-50 seeds-bin #4 || ▶▷Spaghetti Squash-20 seeds-Bin #275 || ▶▷Pink Banana Squash-25 seeds MS Zellajake Farm and Garden: "Seeds for all your planting needs since 2013.
Cucumber white wonder-50 seeds-bin #142 || ▶▷"cucumber straight 8"-60 seeds-bin #32 || ▶▷lemon cucumber-100 seeds-bin #31 || ▶▷mexican Sour Gherkin-10 seeds-Bin #1 || ▶▷Beit Alpha Cucumber-30 seeds-Bin #211 || ▶▷Armenian Cuke Mix-80 seeds-Bin #5.
Seed varieties gourd cucumber pumpkin squash melon Selection Luffa Melon Summer || FREE SHIPPING || NON GMO. Luffa aegyptiaca-35 seeds-aka loofa cylindrica #42 || ▶▷giant luffa esmeralda-15 seeds-rare huge sponge #227 || ▶▷crown of thorns gourd-30 seeds-bin #93 || ▶▷dark green zucchini-25 seeds-Bin #105 || ▶▷Birdhouse Gourd-16 seeds-Bin #110 || ▶▷Speckled Swan Gourd-20 Seeds-Bin #113 || ▶▷Dipper Gourd-20 Seeds-Bin #40 || ▶▷Boston Pickling Cucumber-150 seeds-Bin #92.
Nothing but the best of the cucurbit vegetable family! from the most popular to the rarest seeds of the family! Click now to buy your favorite variety, or save money and grow the entire collection at a discount! This is the best cucurbate survival selection available.
7. CZ Grain #ad
Tiny Fruit to Grow. Mexican Gherkin Dwarf Watermelon, Mouse Melon Seeds | 10 Pack of Seeds | Grow This Exotic and Rare Garden Fruit | Cucamelon Seeds #adCZ Grain #ad
- Cz grain ships from our nursery in Iowa. Grow more to share. 100% customer Satisfaction Guaranteed. Each vine produces 6 - 9 melons in a short season, only 60-70 days seeds to fruit.
A sure hit at farmer's markets. Get 10 seeds of the highly unique mouse Melon. Tiny tasty melons. Seeds are extremely rare in our hemisphere. They taste like a sour, spicy cucumber. Sometimes called “Cucamelon" or “Mexican Sour Gherkin".
8. yunakesa #ad
10 Cucamelon Mouse Melon Sour Gherkin YNKS Seeds | Melothria Scabra Rare Mini's #adyunakesa #ad
- Do not freet, we will always ship all of the order. Please understand due to current situation, the shipment might be delayed. Thanks. Tested on 5-20-2020, 90% germ.
With only 75 days to full maturity, this vining cucamelon plant begins with hair-fine vine tendrils and rapidly grows into blooming out yellow flowers that head the vast quantities of cucamelons.
9. TricaStore #ad
25 Ct Melothria Scabra | Mouse Melon | Cucamelaon | Ct | Delicious_Flowering-Plants-Seeds, TricaStore #adTricaStore #ad
- Common name : melothria scabra / Mouse Melon / Cucamelaon it will be very beautiful if there is in your yard. You are biding high quality 25+ seeds Melothria Scabra / Mouse Melon / Cucamelaon.
All of our product Ship From United States. Melothria scabra / mouse melon / Cucamelaon, This product 60-70 days to maturity. Easy to grow.
10. Zellajake Farm and Garden #ad
Or 1/4 Gram, Mexican Sour Gherkin Cucumber Cucamelon Mouse Melon bin1 75 Seeds #adZellajake Farm and Garden #ad
- Sow about six seeds in groups, that are 12 inches apart. Thin seedlings to 12 inches apart when they are 4 inches tall. Seeds may be either started indoors or directly in the garden when the soil is warm enough. Compared to everything from mini-melons to cucumbers to fava beans, the Mexican Sour Gherkin Melothria scabra is a small heirloom vegetable that lends itself to salads, stir fries and pickle crocks.
Water the ground lightly. Gardeners in warmer, mediterranean climates can often skip the extra work of raising Mexican sour gherkin seedlings by direct-seeding the intriguing veggies in April or May.
Zellajake farm and garden: "Seeds for all your planting needs since 2013. Choose the strongest-looking seedling and cut the rest to the ground with garden scissors. Grow the small gems as you would cucumbers -- with a support for the vigorous vines as well as full sun and fertile soil.
Sow at the depth recommended on the seed packet -- generally about 1 inch. Water the vines at least once a week, checking between watering sessions to ensure the ground is moist to a depth of at least 3 inches. Mexican sour gherkin melothria scabra || FREE SHIPPING || NON GMO. Within each circle, or circles, plant the seeds about 2 inches from one another. Direct-seed mexican sour gherkins into a garden bed to which a 3-inch layer of compost has been tilled into the ground.