As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Hoffman #ad
Hoffman 10404 Organic Cactus and Succulent Soil Mix, 4 Quarts, Brown/A #adHoffman #ad
- Organic cactus and succulent soil mix. Complete package directions provide useful growing information. This product measures 4 quarts. Professionally formulated for use with both jungle and desert cacti. Provides the drainage cacti need to flourish; ready to use; pH balanced.
2. Hoffman. #ad
Bundled with Pearson’s Garden Gloves, 10 Quart Hoffman 10404 Organic Cactus and Succulent Soil Mixed Potting Soil for Outdoor and Indoor Plants, Tropical Perennial Cactus Aloe Soil #adHoffman. #ad
- If you are a beginner gardener, there is no need to worry either. You can use this soil for all types of cactus, including the one from the jungle and the desert type. This soil offers the right drainage that is so necessary for different succulent plants.
This is a 10 quarts package, Sand, and you can order several of them depending on how many plants you have. Bundled with pearson’s garden gloves. You don’t need to mix this soil with any other products as it comes already prepared.
Use with any succulent. One pair of rubber garden gloves are bundled in the package for you. Organic ingredients. You will know just how to use it as soon as you read its directions. This product comes with complete and coherent instructions.
Includes canadian sphagnum peat moss, Perlite, Reed Sedge Peat, and Limestone. The ph of this soil is balanced, and you can use it right out of the box. Protect your hands from cuts and scrapes and keep your hands and nails clean when you work at your lovely garden. Friendly for a beginner gardener. This is a great soil mix for succulent plants such as cactus, and it comes at a budget-friendly price too.
3. Hoffman #ad
Hoffman 10410 Organic Cactus and Succulent Soil Mix, 10 Quarts #adHoffman #ad
- Pre-mixed, ready to use, excellent for repotting. This product measures 10 quarts by volume. Provides the drainage cacti need to flourish; Ready to use; PH balanced. Professionally formulated for use with both jungle and desert cacti. Organic cactus and succulent soil mix.
4. Espoma #ad
And Citrus, 8 qt, Palm, Succulent, Natural & Organic Soil for Cactus, Pack of 1, Espoma Cactus Potting Mix #adEspoma #ad
- Repot your cactus, palm and citrus annually into the next larger size pot, succulents, with Cactus Potting Mix. Espoma cactus mix provides optimum aeration and drainage, and promotes root growth in all cacti and succulents.
Use espoma cactus Mix anytime planting with containers. Espoma cactus mix is an all natural and organic potting soil mix for cactus, succulent, palm, and citrus plants.
Ingredients: this product is regionally formulated from 35-45% sphagnum peat moss, humus and/or composted rice hulls perlite, materials derived from one or more of the following aged forest products, limestone to adjust pH and yucca extract.
5. Espoma #ad
Espoma CA4 4-Quart Organic Cactus Mix #adEspoma #ad
- All natural. Potting soil. Promotes root growth. Improve moisture retention. Enhanced with Myco-Tone water saving formula. Used for all cactus and succulents. For cactus palm and citrus. All natural mix enhanced with myco-tone. Helps retain moisture and improves aeration.
6. THE VALLEY GARDEN #ad
Professional Grower Mix Soil, Organic Potting Soil, Fast Draining Pre-Mixed Coarse Blend 2 Quarts, Cactus and Succulent Soil Mix #adTHE VALLEY GARDEN #ad
- Also contains nutrients for growing roots, flowers, or any seeds. Perfectly for nurturing plants, vegetables, Our formula can balance pH 5. 5 for the plants. The soil is a pre-mixed or ready to use product. . Utmost effectively prevents the rhizome rot and reduces stagnant water.
Can be used for indoor or outdoor plants, design your garden or indoor flowerpot convenient and fast. Perfectly for most plants. It is lightweight compares with the traditional soil.
. The soil feature has good perviousness. The soil features well breathability, well draining, light-weight soil, can be good to prevent the rhizome rot. The soil contains 75% natural substrate and 25% perlite, aloes, varieties succulent and cacti, making roots can better develop in health.
Extended manufacturer guarantee - love it or your money back! If for any reason you decide this soils isn't a good fit for your plants, we offer a 90-day money-back refund. Provide optimum growth for succulent & cacti varieties or other plants. Rhizome breathability, well draining. Imported from canada, contains 100% organic ingredients, well draining, pH balance5.5.
7. Kenzoplants #ad
Fast Draining Pre-Mixed Blend, Aloe Vera, ZZ Plants, Small Bag Garden Soil for Indoor Plants, Snake Plant, 2 Quarts, Spider Plant, Organic Succulents & Cactus Soil Mix, Professional Potting Soil #adKenzoplants #ad
- Quick-zip resealable small bag this plant soil is packed in Small 2 quarts, 4 quarts, or 8 quarts bags with easy zip-lock resealable design, an ideal choice for home or personal indoor ornamental container plants. Easy to storage and reusing. This will feed up to a few months.
Fast draining but great moisture keeping formula light-weight and fast-draining, this garden soil could effectively avoid overwatering at any time, but also help absorb necessary air moisture for the plants' growth when you forget to water them, making plants' care much easier.
Just plant your desired plants into the soil and water them when the soil is completely dry. All purpose container mix as well this pre-mix potting mix is also good for other indoor & outdoor plants like Aloes, flowers, snake plants, spider plants, herbs for fast root development, ZZ plants, vegetables, making your plants bloom and grow.
Professional formula specialized carefully screened blonde sphagnum peat with a low amount of organic fertilizer, easy to help grow beautiful ornamental plants, Kenzoplants Pre-Mixed potting soil is the right choice specialized for indoor and outdoor plants, best for professional growers and amateur gardener. Ready to use pre-mixed cactus soilthis planting soil is pre-mixed for use, making your gardening or hobby growing a breeze.
8. The Next Gardener #ad
4 Quarts, Fast Draining Pre-Mixed Coarse Blend, Organic Succulent and Cactus Soil Mix #adThe Next Gardener #ad
- Professionally formulated, imported from Denmark, to provide optimum growth for bonsai succulent and cacti plant. Organic cactus and succulent soil mix, well draining, pH balance 5.
5. It will not damage roots on cactus and succulents. Our soil provides the plant support, light-weight, moisture and drainage bonsai trees need. Well draining the next gardener succulent potting soil helps prevent root rot and overwatering.
100% organic and all natural bonsai soil. This soil is optimized for pH of 5. 5. Neutral ph soil mix is perfect for succulents, cactus, bonsai and other acid-loving plants. Perfectly blended for most succulent and cacti varieties, crassula ovata jade, donkey’s tail and other bonsai species. Our bonsai soil is ideal for acid-loving plants.
9. The Succulent Cult #ad
Fast Draining Pre-Mixed Blend 3 Dry Quarts, Premium Organic Succulent & Cactus Soil Mix #adThe Succulent Cult #ad
- This is the only soil we use in our greenhouses when propagating leaves, cuttings, and seeds. Excellent drainage & water retention for indoor/outdoor containers: our specially formulated succulent potting soil helps prevent root rot caused by over watering and the #1 reason why most of your succulents and cactus die.
Simply transplant your desired succulents into their new container and add our soil mix or pour our soil mix and plant your seeds. Pre-mixed & ready to use soil mix: pre-mixed and ready to use soil to help make your gardening or hobby growing a breeze. Perfect for propagation: propagating succulents and cactus is hassle free when using the perfect soil mix.
The succulent cult organic soil mix was formulated to also assist your succulents and cactus in their indoor environment by allowing the soil to drain quickly and retaining what your plants need. Formulated by professionals: professionally formulated to help succulents and cactus thrive in their container whether kept indoors or outdoors.
Easy zip-lock resealable bag: Simply tear off the top then reseal the easy to close resealable bag after every use. Works great for all indoor houseplants, herbs, and vegetables. If your looking for a compatible soil for your houseplants, herbs, or vegetables this will work hand in hand with helping them thrive due the ability to retain the necessary water and drain out the excess. Depending on species, we tend to see seeds sprout in 1-2 weeks when seeds are fresh.