As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Outsidepride #ad
Inoculated, 5 LBS, Outsidepride Red Clover Seed: Nitro-Coated #adOutsidepride #ad
- Medium red clover seeds are non-gmo and ready to plant across the U. S. Red clover is extremely attractive to insects and bumble bees are the main pollinator. Outsidepride's clovers are coated and inoculated for better germination and establishment.
Red clover has many uses including cover crops, hay, food plots, pasture mixtures, silage, and other uses which makes it the most widespread clover seed used today. In usda zones 3 - 10 and can be grown as a perennial clover. Sow seeds at 1/2 pound per 1, 000 square feet or 8 to 16 pounds per acre.
2. Outsidepride #ad
Inoculated, 5 LBS, Outsidepride White Dutch Clover Seed: Nitro-Coated #adOutsidepride #ad
- Keep the clover seed continually moist until germination occurs which is usually within 14 days with temperatures of 65 - 70F. White dutch clover can be seeded by broadcasting the seed on the prepared soil and raking it in lightly.
White dutch clover seed is a perennial used for erosion control, ground cover, green manure crop, food plots, lawn alternative, pasture mixtures, and many other uses.
Seeding rate: sow seed at 1/4 lb - 1/2 lb per 1, 000 square feet or 8 to 10 lbs per acre. It can also be used an a lawn alternative. This perennial seed can be grown across the country for deer food plots, pasture mixtures, erosion control, and cover crops in USDA Zones 3 - 10. White clover helps boost soil nitrogen levels, taking nitrogen from the air and fix it in the soil.
3. Outsidepride #ad
Inoculated, 10 LBS, Ladino Clover Seed: Nitro-Coated #adOutsidepride #ad
- All of the clover seeds sold by outsidepride are inoculated for better water retention and germination. This large clover is considered to be of high nutritive value and palatability making is great for pasture mixtures and deer food plots.
Sow this trifolium repens latum seed at 1/2 lb - 3/4 lb per 1, 000 square feet or 20 to 30 lbs per acre.
Ladino is a giant white clover that grows as a perennial all across the Unites States. Keep the clover seed continually moist until germination occurs. Ladino clover can be seeded by broadcasting the seed on the prepared soil and raking it in lightly. Our seeds are always Non-GMO and packaged for the current year.
4. SeedRanch #ad
SeedRanch White Dutch Clover Seed: Nitro-Coated & Inoculated, 10 Lbs. #adSeedRanch #ad
- Can be used as ground cover, cover crop and for erosion control. Helps boost soil nitrogen levels. Hardy perennial once established in zones 3-10 Blooming clover is often used as an alternative to lawns. Also great to attract wildlife.
|Part Number||WDC-10 Lbs.|
|Warranty||30 Days Money Back|
5. Seeds Of Strength #ad
Medium Red Clover Plant Seed Perennial Garden Decor #adSeeds Of Strength #ad
- Red clover is extremely attractive to insects and bumble bees are the main pollinator. Red clover has many uses including cover crops, silage, food plots, hay, pasture mixtures, and other uses which makes it the most widespread clover used today.
Medium red clover seeds are non-gmo and ready to plant across the U. S. In usda zones 3 - 10 and can be grown as a perennial. 400+ seeds and using the High Quality of Packaging. Sow red clover seed at 1/2 pound per 1, 000 square feet or 8 to 16 pounds per acre.
6. Hale Habitat & Seed #ad
Perennial, 1/2 Acre, Clovers, Deer Food Plot Seed, Hale Habitat & Seed, Year-Round Attractant, Alfalfa, and Chicory #adHale Habitat & Seed #ad
- Long lasting, year-round, perennial deer attractant – up to 5 years. 1 bag 3 lbs plants approximately ½ acre. Clovers inoculated for maximum germination. 33% medium red clover, 17% ladino white Clover, 17% Alfalfa, & 17% Chicory.
Certified seed and specially designed mix for maximum growth and attractant. Your hunt is in the bag! Our simple packaging delivers more quality seed for your money.
7. Outsidepride #ad
Outsidepride Perennial Renovation White Clover Seed, 10 LBS #adOutsidepride #ad
- Wildlife attractant - renovation is an ideal legume for wildlife food plots, as a three-fold contributor: providing a high-protein food source, acting as a seasonal attractant, and contributing nitrogen to surrounding plants.
The result is increased persistence, even under grazing. Renovation is ideal for all livestock. Seeding rate: 5 lbs per acre. This means more forage and less weed pressure, even under grazing and reaches a height of 8 - 10 inches.
Wider leaves - renovation has wider leaves, closer to ladino-type clovers. Increased longevity - renovation was bred for increased stolon density utilizing a combination of long-living Southern Plain ecotypes and ladino types. Pasture improvement - renovation is an excellent choice to improve and maintain healthy productive pastures.
8. Mountain Valley Seed Company #ad
4 g Packet ~700 Seeds, Pasture & Cover Crop Seeds by Mountain Valley Seeds, White Dutch Clover Seeds, Lawn #adMountain Valley Seed Company #ad
- Clover seeds - white dutch - 4 g Packet ~700 Seeds - Trifolium repens. Mountain valley seed Company Brand - Premium Quality Seeds. Non-gmo - open pollinated - High Germination Rate. Seeds for: Garden Cover Crop. Days to full maturity: 60-90 -- perennial -- USDA Hardiness Zone: 4-9.
9. Mountain Valley Seed Company #ad
25 Lb Bulk, Garden Cover Crop, Open Pollinated, Perennial, Heirloom, Coated for Easy Planting, Non-GMO, Crimson Clover Seeds Coated #adMountain Valley Seed Company #ad
- Days to full maturity: -- 70-90 -- perennial in Zones 6-9 - Treat as annual crop everywhere else. Crimson clover cover crop Seeds - 25 Lb - Trifolium incarnatum.
Mountain valley seed Company Brand - Premium Quality Seeds. Non-gmo - heirloom - perennial - Open Pollinated - High Germination Rate. Seeds for: cover crop - Clay Coated for Easy Planting.