As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Hatortempt #ad
Hatortempt 5 lbs Non-GMO Dried Mealworms-High-Protein Mealworms for Wild Bird,Chicken, Amphibian,Lizard, Tortoise, Ducks,Fish,Reptile #adHatortempt #ad
- Hatortempt dried mealworms can make you receive satisfactory products and can be refund to you if you are not satisfied. Hatortempt dried mealworms-high-protein Mealworms which are the 100% Natural, No Preservative, Non-GMO, No Additives.
They are rich in the protein and the fat, Gooses, sugar gliders, ducks, crude fiber vitamins and top-grade edible oils. The convenient firm and resealable zip Top bags which can bring out the mealworms in conveniently.
Won't spoil, No refrigeration necessary. Every links should be checked strictly within production, our mealworms are raised on high-quality feed in good conditions, they're quick-dried in order to insure its crisp and the fragrant and to maximize the flavor that animals crave. Excellent food source for bluebirds and other wild birds, Chickens, Hedgehogs and Reptiles along with others small animals that eating mealworms.
2. LITTLE FARMER PRODUCTS #ad
3 lbs, Farm to Pet All Natural Chicken Poultry Treat, Mealworms & Chili Peppers, Little Farmer Products Blue Corn Fixins, USA #adLITTLE FARMER PRODUCTS #ad
- Hand feed, after complete feed as a natural, or place in a dish, sprinkle on the ground, healthy protein snack your chickens will LOVE so much they'll come running for more!. The protein packed mealworms help your chickens deliver the eggs! You may notice a nutritious deep yolk.
Chili flakes - chickens can benefit from the antioxidants in chili pepper flakes and it helps eliminate parasites, increase egg production during winter, and the birds aren't bothered by the pepper heat! Dried mealworms.
Delivering 1050% protein and our tasty fixin mix also contains vitamins and minerals from blue corn and chili pepper chunks don't worry, they can't taste the heat! Made in the U. S. A. Feeding directions. A premium treat for chickens! treat your chickens to a healthy mix they will LOVE! Your flock will enjoy the health benefits from chili peppers and blue corn.
3. Kaytee #ad
3.5 oz, Kaytee Mealworms #adKaytee #ad
- Attract bluebirds, wrens, woodpeckers, robins, chickadees, cardinals. Can be fed alone in a feeder or mixed with a favorited seed. An important source of food for baby birds. High protein and high energy treat.
|Manufacturer||Central Garden & Pet #ad|
|Warranty||SATISFACTION GUARANTEE: If you are not completely satisfied, simply return the unused portion with your invoice to: KAYTEE Guarantee 521 Clay Street, Chilton, WI 53014|
4. Euchirus #ad
11 lbs Non-GMO Dried Mealworms for Wild Bird Chicken Fish,High-Protein,Large Meal Worms. #adEuchirus #ad
- We demand the strictest quality standards and our worms never eat any GMOs. 11lb. Excellent source of protein for your pets - protein contents account for 53% of the food value in our dried mealworms, bluebirds, an excellent source of nutrients, budgies, Sparrows, Robins, hedgehog, turtle, and an aid to your pets through cold winter weather and spring reproduction.
Feed alone & mixed with other food - our dried mealworms can be served to birds/ chickens either straight or mixed with other food such as seeds, nuts or fruit for added nutrition.
Great treat for chickens, hamster etc. They can also be melted into suet to form a bird food fat cake.
Easy to store & keep fresh - weight of 10lb, suggest to keep into a sealed drum to avoid bag leaking and cracking, 11lb are not in a resealable bag, store this product in a cool, dry area away from rodents and insects. These sources are never blended with animal matter. Healthy & no preservatives - our mealworms receive a well-monitored diet of grains, vegetables and cereals.
5. FLYGRUBS #ad
BSF Larvae Treats for Hens, Chicken Feed & Molting Supplement, Non-GMO, 85X More Calcium Than Meal Worms, Ducks, Birds, FLYGRUBS Superior to Dried Mealworms for Chickens 5 lbs #adFLYGRUBS #ad
- Chickens love these: to encourage natural feeding behavior simply scatter on the ground. Your girls will go crazy for Flygrubs. Sturdy box with resealable bag: customers enjoy full size grubs instead of broken worms.
Much easier to handle than live mealworms for chickens & superior to freeze dried worms. More essential nutrients than mealworms: 85x more calcium than meal worms, 36-42% protein, phosphorus, fiber, 25-30% healthy fat, lysine & dietary fat.
Healthier feather production: flygrubs are affordable black soldier fly larvae treats for birds that promote stronger eggshells and help hens regain normal energy levels and egg production. Ducks, birds, bluebirds, turtles & bearded dragons also love Flygrubs. No questions asked! Your flock will come running for organic chicken feed for laying hens.
6. N2 #ad
Small Pets, Mealworms for Chickens, Blue Birds, Wormsking 5LB Dried Mealworms 100% Non-GMO, Ducks #adN2 #ad
- 100% customer satisfaction- keep supplying best mealworms for our customers, and product return or refund are acceptable if you are not satisfied. 100% non-gmo premium quality- our mealworms are feeding with carrots and wheat bran, premium quality, dust free.
Freshness is the best- our mealworms are fresh dried, you can feel the quality-Whole mealworms, when you open the bag, ducks and wild birds like blue birds, not pieces.
Microwave dried, veterinary certified, they are safe and healthy. All preserved in mealworms and definetely make our chickens, wild birds a better healthy life, and help the baby chickens or birds thoughout the winter with no worries.
It is perfect feeds for poultry like chickens, make them happy and eggs stronger. Improve immunity system- our mealworms are high protein with other essential nutritions for animals. Easy storage and usage- resealable bag preserve the nice smell, keep the quality safe and easy storage for daily usage.
7. Appetizing Mealworms #ad
Appetizing Mealworms 22lbs-100% Non-GMO Dried Mealworms, High-Protein Meal Worm Treats -Perfect for Your Chickens,Ducks,Wild Birds,Turtles,Hamsters,Fish #adAppetizing Mealworms #ad
- 22 lbs mealworms, more treats and higher quality for your ladies then other brands. Store and Reuse with a long shelf life. 100% all natural - non gmo, these mealworms were harvested with no preservatives and additives. 100% complete satisfaction - if for any reason you or your pet not satisfied with your purchase of our ''22 LBS bag of mealworms'', AMZEY guarantees 100% easy hassle free return within 30 days after purchase for FULL REFUND or exchange with no questions asked! High in protein: dried mealworms are an essential source of proteins & nutrients for Chickens, Geese, Reptiles, Birds, Duck, Hedgehogs, Turtles, etc.
Premium quality & value - our mealworms are big, thick, and juicy.
Easy to store: No refrigeration required. Fantastic value: even more treats and higher quality for your ladies for less price then other brands!! package content: 2x sealed 11lbs bags, turtles, TOTAL 22 lbs. Boosts immune system & improves health - Our mealworms contain essential source of nutrients for baby Chickens, Blue Jays, Duck, and other birds. Have a piece of mind when feeding your animals with our high-energy all-natural product.
8. FLYGRUBS #ad
Non-GMO Chicken Feed Additive & Molting Supplement, BSFL Treats for Hens, Wild Birds, Ducks, FLYGRUBS Superior to Dried Mealworms for Chickens 10 lb, 85X More Calcium Than Meal Worms #adFLYGRUBS #ad
- Your flock will come running for organic chicken feed for laying hens or your MONEY BACK! No questions asked! Your girls will go crazy for FLYGRUBS. Sturdy box with resealable bag: customers enjoy full size grubs instead of broken worms.
More essential nutrients than mealworms: 85x more calcium than meal worms, 36-42% protein, phosphorus, fiber, 25-30% healthy fat, lysine & dietary fat. Ducks, birds, bluebirds, turtles & bearded dragons also love fly grubs.
Much easier to handle than live mealworms for chickens & superior to freeze dried worms. Healthier feather production: flygrubS are affordable black soldier fly larvae treats for birds that promote stronger eggshells and help hens regain normal energy levels and egg production. Chickens love these: to encourage natural feeding behavior simply scatter on the ground.