As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Everwilde Farms #ad
Gold Vault Jumbo Seed Packet, 2000 Great Blue Lobelia Native Wildflower Seeds, Everwilde Farms #adEverwilde Farms #ad
- First quality native wildflower Seeds – Current Lab Test Data Shown on Packet. Bulk seed is excellent for immediate Planting or for Long Term Storage as an Emergency Seed Vault. Exclusive gold vault packaging – provides 3X Longer Storage than Paper or Plastic with Triple Layer Mylar Gold Foil.
Detailed planting instructions on Back – Online Info also available via QR Code. Resealable/reusable zipper Bag – Perfect for Storing Excess Seeds.
2. Roundstone Native Seed LLC #ad
Seed Packet, True Native Seed, Great Blue Lobelia Lobelia siphilitica #adRoundstone Native Seed LLC #ad
- A 2’ to 3’ tall native perennial with spikes of large bright blue lipped flowers. Species is uS Native, not introduced alien. A fall flower plant that grows best in medium to wet soils and full sun or part shade.
Free shipping. Number of seed is Pure Live Seed, not bulk. Seed packet designed for 15 Square Feet of Planting.
3. Outsidepride #ad
Outsidepride Blue Carpet Lobelia Plant Flower Seeds, 5000 Seeds #adOutsidepride #ad
- Lobelia blue carpet can grow in hanging baskets, containers, or work as a low growing ground cover. Masses of blue blooms cover the green foliage. Sow 3 - 5 seeds per cell or approximately 5000 seeds covers 100 square feet to use as a groundcover plant.
Blue lobelia erinus in an annual flowering plant which will grow in USDA Zones 3 - 9. Lobelia makes a nice ground cover with a compact, trailing growth habit. Lobelia is also perfect for edging borders, rock gardens, hanging baskets and window boxes.
4. Seedville #ad
500 GREAT BLUE LOBELIA Lobelia Siphilitica Flower Seeds #adSeedville #ad
- Hardiness zone: 3 - 9. The two look great paired together for a colorful show! It also attracts butterflies and HUMMINGBIRDS. Light requirements: sun - part shade.
This is the blue version of the red cardinal lobelia. Plant height: 12 - 36". Bloom time: All Summer. Plant spacing: 15 - 18". Soil / water: Average - Moist.
5. Zellajake Farm and Garden #ad
Lobelia Great Blue Wildflower for Butterflies and Bees bin215 1250 Seeds, or .05 Gram #adZellajake Farm and Garden #ad
- The erect, stems produce lavender-blue, 2-3 ft. Tubular flowers crowded together on the upper stem. The unfortunate species name, siphilitica, is based on the fact that it was a supposed cure for syphilis.
Lobelia great blue || free shippinG || NON GMO. Each flower is split into two lips – the upper lip has two segments and the lower lip has three. This blue counterpart of the cardinal flower lobelia cardinalis is a most desirable plant for woodland gardens especially since it blooms bright blue in late summer.
These are tiny seeds! the package is not "dust in a baggie"! This showy perennial is usually unbranched but may exhibit some branching. Showy, bright blue flowers are in the axils of leafy bracts and form an elongated cluster on a leafy stem.
6. IB Prosperity #ad
1 oz Seeds Approx 937500 Seeds of Lobelia siphilitica Alba, Great White Blue Lobelia Flower #adIB Prosperity #ad
- Germination: surface sow and keep moist, tamp the soil, requires light for germination. It produces a spike of zygomorphic flowers in the late summer.
Minimum hardiness Zone: 4. You will get 1 packet contains 1 oz seeds Approx 937500 Seeds of Lobelia siphilitica Alba, Great White Blue Lobelia Flower. The great blue lobelia lobelia siphilitica is a species within the campanulaceae family.
Scarification: none required. It is an herbaceous, perennial dicot native to eastern and central Canada and United States. Growing up to a meter tall, it lives in zones 4 to 9 in moist to wet soils. Stratification: none required.
7. Zellajake Farm and Garden #ad
Bin215, Butterfly Attracting Flower Selection List Collection Butterflies zellajake Bee Great Blue Lobelia 1000 Seeds #adZellajake Farm and Garden #ad
- Verbena moss 500 || yarrow red 2000 || yarrow white 500 || zinnia california gnt mix 600 || Zinnia Lilliput Mix 200 Zellajake Farm and Garden: "Seeds for all your planting needs since 2013". Prairie milkweed and gazania splendens milkweed are currently unavailable, and will not be included in the "entire collection". African daisy 450 seeds || alyssum dwarf pink 50 seeds || alyssum royal carpet 2000 || alyssum tall white 2000 || bergamot wild 1000 || black eyed susan 1200 || black eyed susan vine 40 || blanket flower 200+ || butterfly weed 100 || calendula bon bon Yel.
This keeps our prices low for the experienced grower. We do not include growing instructions with our seeds.
Hyssop anise 600 || imperialis mix swt sultan 100 || morning glory grandpa ott 100 || morning glory scarlet o'hara 40 || lavender vera 100 || lobelia great blue 1000 || lupine russell 200 || milkweed common 50 || milkweed spider 10 rare || Milkweed Swamp 50 || Milkweed Whorled 50 || Oregano Vulgare 500 || Petunia Dwarf Mix 500 || Phlox Mixed Colors 200 || Poppy Red 1500 || Salvia Scarlet Sage 200 || Snapdragon Tetra Mix 500 || Sunflower Teddy Bear 40 || Sweet Pea Mammoth Mix 25.
If you already have a butterfly garden, or are looking to start one, this the one stop list! The comprehensive selection of butterfly attracting seed varieties! || FREE SHIPPING || NON GMO. 100 || calendula fiesta gitana 100 || camilia balsam mix 150 || cardinal flower 100 || catnip 700 || chives 500 || coneflower Purple 200 || Cosmos "Picotee" 280 || Daisy Painted 400 || Dill Bouquet 650 || Fennel Florence 400 ||Flax Scarlet 250 The price of the "entire selection" has been adjusted to reflect the absence of these two packets.
8. tiyuki #ad
500 Great Blue Lobelia Lobelia Siphilitica Flower TYKP ct Can Grow in Pot #adtiyuki #ad
- 500 seeds/ct. Hardiness zone: 3 - 9 light requirements: sun - part shade soil & water preferences: average - Moist QUANTITY: 500 Seeds.
Do not freet, we will always ship all of the order. Please understand due to current situation, the shipment might be delayed. Materials seeds, plant stats, ziplock Poly Bag, color Photo, labeled with, Planting Instructions, And Love.
Thanks. Name: great blue lobelia scientific name: lobelia siphilitica color: deep blue plant seeds: outdoors after frost / indoors weeks before last frost PLANT HEIGHT: 12 - 36" PLANT SPACING: 15 - 18" BLOOM TIME: All Summer.
9. Seedville #ad
200 Electric Blue LOBELIA MONSOON Lobelia Erinus Flower Seeds #adSeedville #ad
- Plant spacing: 15 - 18". Monsoon has the most intensely blue flowers I have ever seen! Lobelia is great for borders, containers, or hanging baskets.
Bloom time: Mid Summer. Soil / water: Average - Moist. Light requirements: sun - part shade. Plant height: 12 inches trailing. Hardiness zone: Annual.