As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Isla's Garden Seeds #ad
Rosa Bianca Eggplant Seeds, Fantastic Addition to Home Garden!, Highest Quality, Non GMO, 100% Pure, Isla's Garden Seeds, 90% Germination Rates, 100+ Premium Heirloom Seeds #adIsla's Garden Seeds #ad
- The delicious, creamy flesh of this variety has no bitter taste! Rosa Bianica delivers good yields of light pink or lavender fruits 4-6" long. Latin name: solanum melongena Type: Open Pollinated, Heirloom, Warm Season.
Eggplant loves the consistent heat of summer. Keep the soil evenly damp, and add fertilizer once every few weeks or so. If temperatures approach lows of 55 degrees F, mulch them to conserve moisture.
Some parts of plant are poisonous if ingested. Hardiness zones: 5, 9, 8, 7, 6, 10, 11, 12. As soon as the seedlings become established, or any methods to conserve heat may be necessary in some cooler climates.
Average water needs. Bushy spreading plants grow up to 30 inches. Rosa bianica is an italian heirloom eggplant variety that's stunning and rated one of the best by gardeners! Seeds are great for Planting in Garden or for storing in a seed safe for emergency. Try using black rolls of plastic, cover the plants. Row covers.
2. David's Garden Seeds #ad
David's Garden Seeds Eggplant Rosa Bianca 2244 Purple 50 Non-GMO, Heirloom Seeds #adDavid's Garden Seeds #ad
- Harvest in about 70 days. Round, 4-5 inch fruit streaked with white and violet. Plump and variably ribbed. Germination rate about 80% or better. Seeds are non-gmo, easy to grow and hand packed by David's Garden Seeds in the United States of America.
3. Zellajake Farm and Garden #ad
Eggplant Rosa Bianica Seeds Rare Heirloom Veggie Bin132 50 Seeds, or 1/4 Gram #adZellajake Farm and Garden #ad
- Fruits are about 4"-6" long and 4"-5" in diameter. Beautiful eggplant rosa bianica! || fREE SHIPPING || NON GMO. Eggplant also needs a lot of calcium, creamy consistency, mild flavor, and no bitterness. Popular for its creamy flesh and mild flavor, rosa bianca eggplant is native to Southeast Asia.
Soil & water: soil should be fertile, well-drained and rich in organic matter, so add lime to the soil before you plant. Planting & growing: transplant to the garden when all danger of frost has passed and the soil temperature has reached 60F. Considered one of the best by gourmets and gardeners alike.
Soil temperature: 75-90f planting depth: 1/4" germination: 10-21 days height at maturity: 2'-2?' days to maturity: 80-90 Days Sun/Shade: Full Sun Spacing After Thinning: 18"-24" Zellajake Farm and Garden: "Seeds for all your planting needs since 2013". This warm-season vegetable grows fruit that's about 4 to 6 inches in diameter and 5 to 7 inches long.
Eggplant - rosa bianca - solanum melongena tender annual heirloom. Eggplants do not store well. Harvesting & storage: can harvest anytime after half of the mature size, Copper, K, Manganese, Thiamin, Folate, Vitamin B6, Potassium, over-ripe fruit is tough and bitter. Did you know? eggplant provides: Chromium, but don't wait too long, and Dietary Fiber. Like potatoes, tomatoes and hot peppers, rosa bianca eggplant solanum melongena is a member of the Solanaceae family.
4. Burpee #ad
Burpee Rosa Bianca Eggplant Seeds 50 seeds #adBurpee #ad
- Sow indoors 8 weeks before average last frost date using a Burpee seed starting kit. Sunlight exposure = full-sun. Annual for all growing zones from 1-11.
Plant height is 24". Transplant to the garden 4 weeks after the average last frost date. Get your seeds off to a great start with a Burpee Seed Starting Kit. Yields 5-6" fruit. Plant spread is 18". An italian heirloom that is perfect for your favorite Eggplant recipes.
Harvest in 85 days. Each packet contains 50 seeds. Find over 1000 burpee vegetable, herb, and flower seeds on Amazon. Burpee, the gardener’s best friend since 1876. No gmos, ever. Beautiful plants and everything else you need to grow the garden of your dreams from America’s most trusted seed company.
5. Sustainable Seed Company #ad
Farm & Vegetable Gardening Seeds, Non-GMO, Rosa Bianca Eggplant, Open Pollinated, 250 mg ~55 Seeds #adSustainable Seed Company #ad
- Farm & garden Vegetable Seeds. Superior germination Rates - Non-GMO - Open Pollinated. Sustainable seed company - family Owned & Operated - Premium Quality - Ethical & Sustainable Seeds.
Rosa bianca eggplant - 250 mg ~55 Seeds - Solanum melongena. 81 days to full maturity - perennial crop - usda Hardiness Zones 4-11 - Grown as an Annual in the U. S. A.
6. PAPCOOL #ad
PAPCOOL Rosa Bianca Eggplant SẸẸDS Italian Heirlọom Vegẹtable SẸẸDS Seeds Non GMO, 30 SẸẸDS #adPAPCOOL #ad
- Round, 4-6" long by 5-7" diameter fruit streaked with white and violet. Plump and variably ribbed. This traditional italian variety is best adapted to regions with warm nights. 73 days to maturity. Mild, creamy taste. Expect low yields in cool areas. A pink and white italian heirloom.
7. Jocadew #ad
Rosa Bianca Eggplant Seeds Italian Heirloom Open Pollinated Container/Garden jocad 100+ Seeds #adJocadew #ad
- Rosa bianca eggplant seeds italian Heirloom Open Pollinated Container/Garden jocad 100+ Seeds. Height 36" x 18" wide. Medium water. 70 days to maturity. Germination 10-15 days. Light organic fertilizer. Full sun. Thin to 18". Spring, soil temp 80f+. Sow 1/4"deep, 6"apart. Keep moist.