As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. RDR Seeds #ad
Bok Choy, Pok Choi, Chinese Cabbage, 1000 Pak Choi Seeds #adRDR Seeds #ad
- Plant in full sun in cooler areas or partial shade in hot areas and place seeds about 1/4" deep. Pak choi is a fantastic addition to many meals, making it very popular.
Prior to planting mix organic matter with well-draining soil. Grows best between 45-75 degrees. Plants grow about 16 inches and baby leaves can begin to be harvested as soon as 30 days, with full maturation after about 50 days.
2. Marde Ross & Company #ad
1100 Baby Bok Choy Seeds, Delicious Chinese Vegetable #adMarde Ross & Company #ad
- Baby bok choy - 1100 Seeds. Flavorful and healthy. Easy to grow. Marde ross & company has been a Licensed California Nursery since 1985. Non gmo - neonicotinoid-Free. Fast growing plant - 30 days from transplant to Table or Wok! Sow seeds in a Rows about 12" Wide.
3. Harley Seeds #ad
200+ Canton Pak Choi Bok Choy Chinese Cabbage Seeds Heirloom Non-GMO Productive Brassica rapa VAR. chinensis, Bok Choi, from USA, a.k.a. Canton's Choice #adHarley Seeds #ad
- Soil temperature for Germination: 45-75 F. Watch out for snails, chinese cabbage tends to "bolt" or go to seed; in long periods of heat, as they will harm the plants.
If the sun gets too hot, some kind of shade may be helpful. Keep moist, not letting the seeds dry out between watering. Keep the soil evenly moist for the healthiest growth. Canton's choice, Bok Choi, Brassica rapa var.
For freshest taste, use within five days. Canton pak choi bok choy chinese cabbage seeds heirloom non-gMO Productive, Healthy, a. K. A. Single leaves or the entire plant may be harvested, either at 28 days for the tender baby leaf stage or when a fully mature head at 50 days. Chinensis, 55-70 days.
4. MySeeds.Co - BIG PACK Seeds #ad
Pak Choy, Non-GMO Seeds by MySeeds.Co Big Pack, 5,000 Chinese Pak Choi Pak Choy Cabbage Seeds, Big Pack, Mildly Pungent and Hardy in Cool Weather #adMySeeds.Co - BIG PACK Seeds #ad
- 5, 000 fresh clean seeds ~!! non-heading leaf type that produces a cluster of 8-12” wide, white, celery-like stalks. Large nearly round, smooth, glossy green leaves. Only 75 Days. Big pack non-gmo seeds by MySeeds. Co.
5. David's Garden Seeds #ad
David's Garden Seeds Pac Choi Joi Choi 3822 Green 200 Non-GMO, Hybrid Seeds #adDavid's Garden Seeds #ad
- Harvest in about 50 days. Germination rate about 80% or better. Seeds are non-gmo and hand packed by David's Garden Seeds in the United States of America. Heavy vigorous white-stem. Tolerant to heat and cold.
6. Sow No GMO #ad
Sow No GMO Cabbage Pak Choi Bok Choy Japanese/Chinese Cabbage Non-Heading Leafy Non GMO Heirloom Asian Vegetable 50 Seeds #adSow No GMO #ad
- White-stem, vase-shaped Pak Choi is bulky and uniform. Plants grow about 16 inches and baby leaves can begin to be harvested as soon as 30 days, with full maturation after about 50 days.
Grows in all usda zones: 1, 9, 7, 4, 10, 5, 8, 6, 3, 2, 11. Heirloom asian cabbage that is adaptable to full sun or partial shade. Seeds are non-gmo, easy to grow and hand packed by Sow No GMO in the United States.
|Brand||Sow No GMO #ad|
|Manufacturer||Sow No GMO #ad|
7. Sow Right Seeds #ad
Cabbage Seed Collection for Planting, Savoy Perfection, Red Acre, and Michihili Nampa Cabbages, Golden Acre, Instruction to Plant and Grow a Non-GMO Heirloom Home Vegetable Garden, Sow Right Seeds #adSow Right Seeds #ad
- Beautiful -- large premium packets of savoy perfection, Golden Acre, Red Acres, and Michihili Nampa Cabbage Collection seeds. So delicious. Safe seed -- sow right seeds has taken the Safe Seed Pledge and sells only fresh Non-GMO heirloom seeds that are safe for you and your family.
Good eats -- the humble head of cabbage is essential to so many great meals from simple stir-fried asian spicy cabbage and eggs for breakfast to coleslaw, chinese cabbage rolls, Korean kimchi, baja fish tacos, and sauerkraut on your dog.
Productive and decorative -- don’t be afraid to grow cabbage in your front yard. The green savoy with crinkly leaves and red/purple varieties are especially eye-catching.
Minimum of 1g per packet. Under the “how To” section of our website. Easy to grow -- instructions to plant included on each packet with additional growing tips, recipes, etc. Plus we are available to answer your questions as well. A wonderful variety of colors and shapes. A beautifully forming head is a sight to see and will be admired by your visitors. If these seeds don’t germinate, harvest instructions, we will happily make it “Right” for you.
8. Marde Ross & Company #ad
Delicious Chinese Vegetable, 1100 Dwarf Pak Choi, Bok Choy Seeds #adMarde Ross & Company #ad
- Flavorful and healthy. Baby bok choy - 1100 Seeds - Pak Choi. Fast growing plant - 30 days from transplant to Table or Wok! Sow seeds in a rows about 18" Wide. Easy to grow. Plant 1/4. Marde ross & company has been a Licensed California Nursery since 1985. Non gmo - neonicotinoid-Free.
9. Seed Kingdom #ad
Cabbage Pak Choi White Stem Great Heirloom Vegetable Seeds by Seed Kingdom 2,500 Seeds #adSeed Kingdom #ad
- Has smooth green leaves and thick white leaf stalks. Pak choi is a main ingredient in chow mein. Days until Harvest: 45. Heirloom vegetable. Brassica oleracea.
10. Seed-Balls.com #ad
Thai Basil, 40 Asian Vegetable Seed Balls Bok Choy, Daikon, Watermelon Radish- Herb & Vegetable Seed Bombs to Make Gardening Fun and Simple! #adSeed-Balls.com #ad
- Just press lightly into bare soil and keep moist until seedlings are established. New recipe for faster germination and superb seedling vitality. Seed balls help keep planting your vegetable garden simple.
40 asian vegetable seed balls, carefully selected varieties for the beginning gardener. Seed balls are a great way to introduce children to gardening- they are fun and manageable.