As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Gardeners Basics #ad
Non-GMO Herb Variety- Great for Indoor and Outdoor Gardening and Herbal Tea Gardens by Gardeners Basics, Peppermint Seeds for Planting is A Heirloom, Open-Pollinated #adGardeners Basics #ad
- Each peppermint packet contains at least 100 mg of seeds. It's both sweet, cooling, and refreshing. Flavor - peppermint is packed with flavor. Usa - all of our seeds, including the pepper mint seeds, are heirloom, grown in the Usa.
Indoor & outdoor herb garden - Peppermint is a great herb to grow inside your kitchen and outdoors. They are used fresh or dried in tea and lemonade.
This should give you added reassurance that not only can you enjoy the seeds this season, but you can save the seeds each year, open-pollinated and non-GMO, adding food security to your home.
Don't buy inferior seeds from other countries. Packets - each peppermint seeds for planting plant seeds packet outdoors is printed on water-resistant paper, in full color with growing and harvesting directions included. Guarantee - we know you're absolutely going to love your peppermint seed, but if for any reason you don't, please contact us.
2. Sow Right Seeds #ad
Peppermint Seeds for Planting, Non-GMO Heirloom Seeds, Indoors or Outdoor; Great Gardening Gift, Sow Right Seeds, Full Instructions for Easy Planting and Growing an Herbal Tea Garden #adSow Right Seeds #ad
- Easy to grow -- instructions included on each packet with additional growing tips, etc. On our "sow Successful" blog. Indoor or outdoor - we have carefully selected a variety that can be grown indoors in your kitchen or outdoors in the garden.
The dried leaves create lovely taste in herbal tea both hot and iced. Minimum of 100 mg per packet. Peppermint is a popular herb with strong aromatic taste used in many dishes and herbal teas.
Beautiful -- full color packet of peppermint mentha piperita seeds. Try some in your lemonade for a cooling, refreshing taste. Plus, harvest instructions, we are available to answer all your questions.
Safe seed -- sow right seeds has taken the Safe Seed Pledge and sells only Non-GMO heirloom seeds that are safe for you and your family. Grow your own tea -- peppermint leaves are easy to grow and add variety to your kitchen. Peppermint is a staple perennial to plant in your herb garden. If these seeds don’t germinate, recipes, we will happily make it right for you.
3. Seed Needs #ad
Peppermint Herb Mentha piperita Twin Pack of 1,000 Seeds Each Non-GMO, Seed Needs #adSeed Needs #ad
- The herb is thought to have originated from North Africa and the Mediterranean, introduced as a natural hybrid cross, between both spearmint and water mint. All peppermint seeds sold by seed needs are non-gmo based seed products and are intended for the current & the following growing season.
The stems are red colored and smooth, shiny, while it's blooms are a light pink to purple. The plants grow to a mature height of roughly 2 feet tall, displaying dozens of 1 to 2 inch, bumpy leaves.
Peppermint is an ancient heirloom that dates back to as early as 1500 B. C. All seeds are produced from open pollinated plants, stored in a temperature controlled facility and constantly moved out due to popularity.
Packets are 3. 25" wide by 4. 50" tall and come with a full colored illustration on the front side, as well as detailed sowing instructions on the reverse. They are also used in all sorts of shampoos, toothpastes and skincare products as well. Its strong scented leaves are crushed and used to flavor chewing gum, conditioners, breath mints and teas. Quality peppermint seeds packaged by seed needs.
4. Sow Right Seeds #ad
Lemon Mint, and Lemon Balm, Non-GMO Heirloom Seeds with Instructions for Planting Indoors or Outdoors, Great Gardening Gift, Sow Right Seeds, Peppermint, Common Mint, Mint Garden Seed Collection #adSow Right Seeds #ad
- Mint is used in herbal teas, desserts, beverages, salad recipes and many other dishes. Grow your own mint -- easy to grow; easy to use; and includes popular variety of four mint flavors.
Plus, we are available to answer all your questions. Easy to grow -- instructions included on each packet with additional growing tips on our “Sow Successful” Blog. Peppermint, lemon mint, common Mint Spearmint, and Lemon Balm; This collection makes a wonderful garden gift.
Safe seed -- sow right seeds has taken the Safe Seed Pledge and sells only Non-GMO heirloom seeds that are safe for you and your family. Beautiful -- large color seed packets of four varieties of mint. If these seeds don’t germinate, we will happily make it right for you. Indoor or outdoor -- carefully selected varieties that can easily be started indoors in your kitchen or outdoors in the garden.
5. Seed Needs #ad
Peppermint & Lemon Mint, Pennyroyal Mint, Seed Needs, Non-GMO Mint Seed Collection Includes 3,500 Seeds Collectively Spearmint #adSeed Needs #ad
- They are also sought after for many additional uses as well. Intended for the current and the following growing season. All mint seeds sold by seed needs are non-gmo based seed products and are intended for the current & the following growing season.
All seeds are produced from open pollinated plants, stored in a temperature controlled facility and constantly moved out due to popularity. Quality mint seeds packaged by seed needs.
Mint herbs such as spearmint and peppermint are beneficial to warding off mosquitos, due to their heavy and strong scents. Packets are 3. 25" wide by 4. 50" tall and come with a full colored illustration on the front side, as well as detailed sowing instructions on the reverse.
Mint seeds are extremely small. The plants can grow wild if not kept in check, so it's always best to grow in pots and containers. This assortment of mint seeds is comprised of 4 individual seed packets, including Spearmint seeds, Peppermint Seeds, Lemon Mint Seeds and Pennyroyal Mint Seeds.
6. SURVIVAL GARDEN SEEDS #ad
Peppermint Seed for Planting, Non-GMO Heirloom Variety, Survival Garden Seeds, Mentha Piperita Packet with Instructions to Plant and Grow Your Home Herb Garden #adSURVIVAL GARDEN SEEDS #ad
- Will remain viable for years if stored in a cool dry location. Cool refreshing flavor - peppermint is a favorite the world over for its unique flavor and scent. Getting started is simple for both beginner and experienced gardeners.
Can be used fresh or as a dried herb for long term storage. Vigorous plant - peppermint is surprisingly Easy to Grow and spreads over an area in no time. Food security for your family - plant now or store for future growing seasons.
Each packet has instructions for saving seeds so you can perpetuate your harvest and share with others. Easy to grow - seeds are packed in a beautiful paper packet with instructions for successful growing and germination in your own home garden.
Easy to grow - seeds are packed in a beautiful paper packet with instructions for successful growing and germination in your own home garden. Thrives indoors or outdoors, in the garden or in a pot or other container. Getting started is simple for both beginner and experienced gardeners.
7. Outsidepride #ad
5000 Seeds, Outsidepride Peppermint Herb Plant Seeds #adOutsidepride #ad
- This heirloom, non gmo herb mint is wonderfully fragrant and provides a cool fresh scent that catches in the summer breezes. Use for culinary purposes in your kitchen or simply enjoy these beautiful plants in your herb garden.
Sow 3 to 5 seeds per plant. Peppermint, is the perfect complement to any herb garden as no garden is complete without this mint; however, or mentha piperita, you can plant these herb seeds indoors or outdoors.
These herb seeds should be covered 1/8th with fine soil and keep seeds continually moist until germination. These plants will reach a height of 24 inches and then produce a beautiful pink bloom. Peppermint seeds can be grown as a perennial herb plant in USDA zones 3 - 10 .
8. HOME GROWN #ad
And Common Mint | Quality Herb Seed Variety for Planting Indoor or Outdoor | Make Your Own Herbal Mint Tea, Anise Hyssop, 6 Mint Seeds Garden Pack, Mountain Mint, Spearmint, Wild Mint, Peppermint #adHOME GROWN #ad
- Grow your own mint plants indoors or outdoors- this collection of individually packed seeds can be planted in your backyard or indoors, right in your own kitchen counter. Are you excited to grow your own mint garden? we have searched and compiled the best mint variety starter pack.
This garden pack includes: mountain Mint, Wild Mint, Spearmint, Peppermint, Anise Hyssop and Common Mint. These seeds can work with aerogarden seed pods.
Great gift for gardeners, chefs and tea lovers - what else can be better a better gift than a pack of fresh herb mint seeds. Product of usa - our heirloom and non-gmo, garden seeds are sustainable sourced in the USA.
Have confidence about our quality and 100% satisfaction guarantee. Perfect for your meals and tea - Not only it is great for different variety of food, it is also perfect for your own fresh herbal tea. Our collection of mint seeds is best even to beginners since it is complete with planting instructions and plant markers.
|Brand||HOME GROWN #ad|
|Manufacturer||HOME GROWN #ad|
|Warranty||See Manufactures Website for Warranty Information|
9. Isla's Garden Seeds #ad
Non GMO, Isla's Garden Seeds, Peppermint Herb Seeds, Fresh Peppermint is a Fantastic Addition to Your Home herb Garden! Mentha Piperita, Highest Quality!, 1000+ Premium Heirloom Seeds #adIsla's Garden Seeds #ad
- Keep the tops pruned to prevent blooming, since this causes the leaves to deteriorate in flavor. For more of isla's garden seed products, enter isla's Garden Seeds into your search bar on Amazon! Please submit a 5 star review to help the continued success of our Garden Seed Company! Cut the stems down to within 1" of the ground level to allow for new growth.
The small, young leaves tend to have the best flavor. Latin name: mentha piperita type: hybrid, 6, cool Season|Warm Season Life Cycle: Perennial USDA Zones: 4, 5, 7, 8, 9. Fresh leaves can be harvested as soon as the plant reaches a height of 3-4".
10. NIKA SEEDS #ad
NIKA SEEDS, Herb Peppermint Mint Medicinal, 1000 Seeds #adNIKA SEEDS #ad
- Please contact us if you have any questions about your order. 100% non gmo Ⓘ we do not produce or sell GMO seeds. Assiatance Ⓘ a dynamic team of highly experienced specialists can assist with technical advice and specific recommendations to ensure maximum performance.
Our seeds are cultivated through pollination. The seeds that are used to cultivate new crops have selected very carefully and of high quality.
How many seeds Ⓘ we are not always able to control the exact amount of seeds in each package. Selected of seeds Ⓘ healthy and good quality seeds are the roots of a healthy crop. Germination Ⓘ all our seeds have high germination guarantee.