As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Wildflower Company #ad
Over 40,000 Premium Seeds, A Beautiful Collection of Twelve annuals and perennials, Enjoy The Natural Beauty of Tennessee Flowers in Your own Home Garden, Tennessee Wildflower Seed Mix #adWildflower Company #ad
- Easy to grow! covers 350 Square Feet. Guaranteed to grow in all climates - Plant in the Spring, Summer or Fall. Seeds best planted within two years. Approximate height 6. 75 width 3. 25 depth 2. 5 inches, handmade in the USA.
Includes inert material to aid in seed distribution. Blooms throughout Spring and Summer. Tennessee seed collection includes the shooting star, Obedient, Black-eyed Susan, Aster, Butterfly, Blue-eyed Grass, Coneflower, dogwood, Paintbrush, Primrose, Columbine, and Sunflower. Includes complete Planting Instructions.
2. Outsidepride #ad
1/4 LB, Outsidepride Southeast Wildflower Seed Mix #adOutsidepride #ad
- Company. Formulated for al, ar, eastern ok, tn, ms, la, nc, extreme Eastern TX, ga, northern fl, & SC. Annuals and perennials. Seeding rate: 10 - 20 pounds per acre or 1 - 2 pounds per 5, 000 square feet.
Contains over 20 various wildflower seeds. Outsidepride is a family owned U. S. No other company on this listing is selling our seed.
3. Outsidepride #ad
Outsidepride Southeast Wildflower Seed Mix, 1 LB #adOutsidepride #ad
- Seeding rate: 10 - 20 pounds per acre or 1 - 2 pounds per 5, 000 square feet. No other company on this listing is selling our seed. Outsidepride is a family owned U.
S. Formulated for al, eastern ok, ar, northern fL, tn, NC, MS, extreme eastern tx, GA, LA, & SC. Annuals and perennials. Company. Contains over 20 various wildflower seeds.
4. Homesteader Hobbies #ad
4 Ounces, Tennessee Wildflower Seed Mix #adHomesteader Hobbies #ad
- Tennessee wildflower Seed Mix, 4 Ounces. Native flower seeds for the Midwest region. Over 18 flower species! 90% Plus Germination. Approximately 140, 000+ seeds that covers over 1, 000 square feet. Purple coneflower, shasta daisy, grey-headed coneflower, black-eyed susan, ox-eye sunflower, Cornflower, clasping coneflower, Purple Prairie Clover, Prairie Aster, Lance-Leaved Coreopsis, gayfeather, scarlet flax, Mexican Hat, prairie coneflower, Indian Blanket, plains coreopsis, Corn Poppy, Evening Primrose & Lavender Hyssop.
Absolutely no filler.
5. Homesteader Hobbies #ad
1 Ounce, Tennessee Wildflower Seed Mix #adHomesteader Hobbies #ad
- Black-eyed susan, lance-leaved coreopsis, scarlet flax, ox-eye sunflower, dwarf evening primrose, Plains Coreopsis, Prairie Aster, Prairie Coneflower, Grey-Headed Coneflower, lavender hyssop, Indian Blanket, Corn Poppy, cornflower, Mexican Hat, New-England Aster, Purple Coneflower, Purple Prairie Clover, Shasta Daisy and Thickspike Gayfeather.
Great for attracting Birds, Butterflies, Bees & Beneficial Insects. Absolutely no filler, 100% seeds. Contains 19+ diverse Annual & Perennial Flower Species. 1 ounce of tennessee wildflower Seeds, Covers 250 Square Feet. Over 20, 000+ Seeds.
6. Seed-Balls.com #ad
US Wildflower Seed Balls- Native to your state, 20 Bulk Seed Bombs Tennessee #adSeed-Balls.com #ad
- Effortless & enjoyable gardening: Ideal for backyard habitats and pollinator support. Native to your state: we select from over 80 species of sustainably harvested US native wildflower seeds. Scientifically developed soil: pH-balanced blend of compost, minerals, and beneficial microbiota.
Pollinator friendly: great for attracting bees, and hummingbirds; Non-GMO, butterflies, pesticide and herbicide free. Satisfaction guaranteed: Contains multiple seeds per ball and the essential nutrients for optimal germination and growth.
7. Homesteader Hobbies #ad
1/2 lb., Tennessee Wildflower Seed Mix #adHomesteader Hobbies #ad
- Native flower seeds for the Midwest region. Over 18 flower species! 90% Plus Germination. Absolutely no filler. Tennessee wildflower Seed Mix, 1/2 lb. Approximately 280, 000+ seeds that covers over 2, 000 square feet.
Purple coneflower, clasping coneflower, prairie aster, prairie coneflower, corn poppy, indian blanket, Scarlet Flax, Cornflower, Grey-Headed Coneflower, Plains Coreopsis, Mexican Hat, Black-Eyed Susan, lance-Leaved Coreopsis, gayfeather, Purple Prairie Clover, Shasta Daisy, ox-eye sunflower, Evening Primrose & Lavender Hyssop.
8. Dirt Goddess Super Seeds #ad
Non GMO Bulk Partial Shade Wildflower Seed Mix 1 lb 520,000 Seeds #adDirt Goddess Super Seeds #ad
- Growing practices: no pesticides No Herbicides No Fungicides No Synthetic Fertilizers. Fortified with mycorrhizae, Beneficial Bacteria & Trichoderma for Easy, Superior, Organic Growing!.
Non-gmo bulk partial Shade Wildflower Seed Mix. 100% pure seed, No Fillers. Non gmo, open pollinated. 22 species of wildflower seeds 50% annual, 50% Perennial Species. A specially formulated mix designed for areas of partial shade, Heirloom, or filtered sun.
9. Wildflower Company #ad
Easy to Grow, A Premier Collection of 23 Annuals and Perennials, Hummingbird & Butterfly Wildflower Seed Mix, Over 60,000 Seeds #adWildflower Company #ad
- A collection of annuals and perennials to create a colorful Butterfly & Hummingbird wildflower garden in your own home, covers up to 350 Square Feet. The mix includes butterfly, tobacco plant, maltese cross, snapdragon, alyssum, four o' clock, Cosmos, Red Corn Poppy, Larkspur, Marigold, Penstemon, aster, Toadflax, dwarf jewel, bird's eyes, columbine, Lemon Mint, catchfly, Foxglove, Forget Me Not, Tree Mallow, Scarlet Sage, and Zinnia.
All seeds are harvested in the USA, Organic and Non-GMO. Planting instructions are included making these wildflowers easy to grow for all skill levels. Helps the environment, the wildflowers require little watering, and they help attract beneficial pollinators such as bees, butterflies, and other important insects.
10. Seed Needs #ad
Bird and Butterfly Wildflower Mixture 100% Pure Live Seed Non-GMO Seeds by Seed Needs, Package of 30,000 Seeds #adSeed Needs #ad
- All wildflower seeds sold by seed needs are non-gmo based seed products and are intended for the current & the following growing season. All seeds are produced from open pollinated plants, stored in a temperature controlled facility and constantly moved out due to popularity.
This specialty bird and butterfly wildflower Mixture will produce a colorful blend of flowers that attract an array of beneficial insects to the garden, bumblebees, such as butterflies, honeybees, hummingbirds and more!.
This bird and butterfly wildflower mixture consists of 23 individual species, 70% of which are annuals. Quality wildflower seeds packaged by Seed Needs. The remaining varieties are perennials and biennials. All plants will grow to a varying height of roughly 8 to 60 inches tall, with the majority ranging between 12 to 36 inches. Each packet measures 4. 50 inches wide by 6. 4375 inches tall.