As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Sow Right Seeds #ad
Sow Right Seeds, Lavender Seeds for Planting; Non-GMO Heirloom Seeds with Instructions to Plant and Grow a Beautiful Indoor or Outdoor herb Garden; Great Gardening Gift #adSow Right Seeds #ad
- Minimum of 100 mg per packet. Frequently used as a stunning addition to borders and perennial gardens. After that, just barely covering with soil. Joyful perennial; lavender is a perennial and once established will add beauty and joy to your herb garden and landscape beds for years to come.
Fragrant flowers and foliage have many culinary and household uses. Safe seed -- sow right seeds has taken the Safe Seed Pledge and sells only Non-GMO heirloom seeds that are safe for you and your family.
Sprinkle seed onto a wet paper towel, sow the seed, and place it in a plastic bag. Beautiful -- once established, this beautiful perennial herb is drought and heat tolerant. Growing your own will give you a bountiful harvest to enjoy outside in the garden and inside your home.
Instructions -- lavender is naturally slow to germinate. Wonderful scent fresh or dried -- the smell of lavender is wonderful and calming. If these seeds don’t germinate, we will happily make it “Right” for you. Improve the odds by cold stratifying the seed. Put the bag in the refrigerator for 3 to 4 weeks. Provide plenty of light and warmth, fold the towel, and ensure the soil stays moist.
2. Seed Needs #ad
Lavender Herb Seed Packet Collection 3 Varieties of Lavender Open Pollinated Seeds by Seed Needs #adSeed Needs #ad
- Quality lavender seeds packaged by seed needs. Lavender herbs will display purple colored blooms through the summer months, such as butterflies, attracting in array of beneficial insects to the garden, bumblebees, honeybees and hummingbirds as well.
Packets are 3. 25" wide by 4. 50" tall and come with a full colored illustration on the front side, as well as detailed sowing instructions on the reverse.
All seeds are produced from open pollinated plants, stored in a temperature controlled facility and constantly moved out due to popularity. Categorized as a perennial flowering herb, Lavender will regrow each year from deeply established roots.
All lavender seeds sold by seed needs are non-gmo based seed products and are intended for the current & the following growing season. Intended for the current and the following growing season. This lavender seed packet collection includes 3 varieties of Lavender herbs, including Spike Lavender, Munstead Lavender and Vera Lavender.
3. Seed Needs #ad
Seed Needs, Spike Lavender Lavandula latifolia Twin Pack of 500 Seeds Each #adSeed Needs #ad
- All lavender seeds sold by seed needs are non-gmo based seed products and are intended for the current & the following growing season. Spike lavender is one of the most aromatic and fragrant varieties of Lavender that you can grow.
Packets are 3. 25" wide by 4. 50" tall and come with a full colored illustration on the front side, as well as detailed sowing instructions on the reverse. Intended for the current and the following growing season.
The plants establish quickly, producing silver green foliage with bright, cheery, blue-purple flowers. Spike lavender is known to attract all sorts of beneficial insects to the garden, such as bumblebees, butterflies, honeybees and humming birds as well.
All seeds are produced from open pollinated plants, stored in a temperature controlled facility and constantly moved out due to popularity. The plants themselves will reach a mature height of roughly 12 to 18 inches tall. Quality lavender seeds packaged by seed needs.
4. Sow Right Seeds #ad
Lemon Balm, Herbal Tea Collection, Echinacea Herb Seed for Planting; Non-GMO Heirloom Seed, Mint, Lavender, Instructions to Plant Indoor or Outdoor; Great Gardening Gift, Chamomile, Sow Right Seeds #adSow Right Seeds #ad
- Plus we are available to answer your questions as well. In the “how to” section of our website. This collection makes a wonderful garden gift. Easy to grow -- instructions included on each packet with additional growing tips, etc.
Grow your own herbal teas -- easy to grow; easy to use; includes popular herbal teas, Chamomile, Lemon Balm, Mint, Lavender, Echinacea. Beautiful -- full color seed packets for herbal tea including lemon Balm Melissa officinalis, Mint Mentha spicata, Lavender Lavandula, German Chamomile Matricaria chamomilla, Purple Coneflower Echinacea angustifolia; 5 Full-sized packets with plenty of seed.
Indoor or outdoor; carefully selected varieties that can easily be started indoors in your kitchen or outdoors in the garden. Safe seed -- sow right seeds has taken the Safe Seed Pledge and sells only Non-GMO heirloom seeds that are safe for you and your family. If these seed don’t germinate, recipes, harvest instructions, we will happily make it right for you.
5. Outsidepride #ad
Outsidepride Lavender English Plant Seed, 5000 Seeds #adOutsidepride #ad
- These seeds are open pollinated and non gmo. Lavandula vera is one of the richest in essential oils, meaning more fragrance power both fresh and dried.
This plant is a very fragrant herb whose dried leaves and flowers are used in floral arrangement as well as cooking. Lavandula angustifolia vera reaches 24 - 36 inches tall and has beautiful, deep lavender blooms.
Lavandula angustifolia blooms in late spring through early summer. Buy seeds in bulk and sow 5 seeds to grow these deer resistant plants. Lavender english seed is a true lavender grown as a perennial herb seed in USDA zones 6 - 9. Grow plants indoors or outdoors in a well-drained, neutral to alkaline soil in an open, sunny spot to enjoy these aromatic herbs.
6. RAW EARTH COLORS PLANT. GROW. LOVE. #ad
Lavender Seeds for Planting Indoors or Outdoors, Lavender Plant Seeds! #adRAW EARTH COLORS PLANT. GROW. LOVE. #ad
- By raw earth Colors. Biodegradable compostable packet. Premium lavender flower seeds for planting indoors or outdoors. High germination rate perennial seeds. Lavender seed - about 1000 count non-gmo heirloom herb seeds packet. Check out our other fruit seeds, herb seeds and vegetable seeds.
7. NatureZ Edge #ad
Heirloom Seeds, Plant Indoors or Outdoors, English Lavender Seeds for Planting, Non-GMO, 600+ Plant Seeds to Give You The Lavender Plant You Need #adNatureZ Edge #ad
- Lavender is a hard seed to sow as it is and when you only get a few seeds, you are much more likely to fail in achieving the lavender plants you want. Hand packaged by a veteran owned small family business: If for any reason you are unhappy with your purchase, contact us and we will make it right.
More seeds- our lavender seeds pack has more than 2-3x as many seeds as many of our competitors with over 650mg. Non-gmo, heirloom, open pollinated: Our lavender seeds for planting indoors or outdoors are of the highest quality with some of the highest germination rates in the industry.
If you want customer service where you will talk directly to the owner for any concerns, we are the company for you! Be sure to check out or other seed kits including, herb kits, wildflower kits, vegetable kits, and more. Many only have 1-200 mg.
8. Sow Right Seeds #ad
Chives, Parsley, Cilantro, Lavender, Marjoram, Dill, Sow Right Seeds, Herb Garden Seed Collection, Basil, Sage & Thyme; Non GMO Heirloom; Instructions for Planting Outdoor or Indoor Garden, Oregano #adSow Right Seeds #ad
- Always have fresh herbs on hand -- imagine pesto for your pasta, chive butter for your potatoes, Cilantro dressing for your taco, a little zip arugula and pep cress for your salads. Safe seed -- sow right seeds has taken the Safe Seed Pledge and sells only Non-GMO heirloom seeds that are safe for you and your family.
Easy to grow -- instructions included on each packet with additional growing tips, etc.
We could go on, but you get the point; herb gardening is about eating well. Beautiful -- full color packets of popular herbs including Genovese Basil, Oregano, Marjoram, Parsley, Cilantro, Lavender, Dill, Chives, Sage & Thyme; This collection makes a wonderful gardening gift.
Indoor or outdoor; carefully selected varieties that can easily be grown indoors in your kitchen or outdoors in the garden. Plus we are available to answer your questions as well. If these seed don’t germinate, harvest instructions, recipes, we will happily make it right for you. In the “how to” section of our website.
9. · GARDEN REPUBLIC · #ad
Herbal Tea Gifts for Tea Lovers, Herb Garden Seeds for Planting, Plant Markers, 10 Medicinal Herbs Seed Packets Non GMO, Wood Gift Box, Herb Growing Kit Indoor Garden Starter Kit #ad· GARDEN REPUBLIC · #ad
- Seed starter kit or herb garden starter kit indoor. Each packet is stamped with the expiration date so you can see how fresh our seeds are. Medicinal herb garden starter kit - 10 popular heirloom seeds varieties, non gmo, fennel seeds, growing organic herb plants & tea leaves.
Why garden republic - our goal is to make the art of growing plants simple & accessible. Certified organic by NOFA NY, Certified Organic LLC. Unique gift ideas - gardening gifts for women & men, indoor plant gifts, relaxing gifts for women, indoor herb garden gifts for her, mom gifts, vegan gifts, unique gifts for couples, tea gift for mom.
We are a veteran & family owned small business focused on creating safe, sustainable products you can trust. Kitchen herb garden or windowsill planter. 10 bamboo plant Markers & Wood Tea Box. Quality you can trust - our herbal tea seeds are tested at 90%+ germination rates before being sealed to last for up to 2 years before you need to plant.
Includes: chamomile seeds, outdoors, echinacea tea, cinnamon basil, lemon Balm Tea Plant Seeds, Dandelion, Lavender Tea Seeds, Marjoram, Catnip Seeds, USDA certified organic herb seeds for planting indoors, Peppermint Seeds / Mint Seeds. Uses - outdoor, herb planter, indoor gardening, container gardening, indoor plants, indoor garden kit for growing organic herb seeds, diy kits to plant seeds for growing herb plants.
10. RDR Seeds #ad
True Lavender, RDR Seeds 100 Lavender Vera Seeds – AKA Original Lavender, English Lavender, Lavandula Angustifolia #adRDR Seeds #ad
- For advanced gardeners only! lavender is difficult to grow because it requires a period of cold stratification to break dormancy and germination is slow, which sometimes leads people to ignore the seeds and results in failed germination.
Lavender vera is known for its oil content, which is why you'll be greeted with a delightful lavender aroma as soon as you open your seeds. Plant 12-18" apart and expect to grow 18-36 inches tall.
Produces beautiful purple fragrant flowers with a variety of uses. Looking at any lavender seed reviews will show how important it is to follow these steps, taking 2 weeks to over a month, so please give your seeds the attention they need to germinate.
Then plant just below soil surface in a warm spot 70 degrees is ideal with well drained soil and full sun. Attracts birds, bees, butterflies, and the gazes of your neighbors. To aid germination mix seeds with sterile soil, sand, or vermiculite and refrigerate for 42 days 6 weeks.