As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Outsidepride #ad
5 LBS, Outsidepride White Dutch Clover Seed: Nitro-Coated, Inoculated #adOutsidepride #ad
- Keep the clover seed continually moist until germination occurs which is usually within 14 days with temperatures of 65 - 70F. White clover helps boost soil nitrogen levels, taking nitrogen from the air and fix it in the soil.
White dutch clover seed is a perennial used for erosion control, food plots, lawn alternative, pasture mixtures, green manure crop, ground cover, and many other uses.
Seeding rate: sow seed at 1/4 lb - 1/2 lb per 1, 000 square feet or 8 to 10 lbs per acre. This perennial seed can be grown across the country for deer food plots, pasture mixtures, erosion control, and cover crops in USDA Zones 3 - 10. White dutch clover can be seeded by broadcasting the seed on the prepared soil and raking it in lightly. It can also be used an a lawn alternative.
2. Outsidepride #ad
Outsidepride Crimson Clover Seed: Nitro-Coated, Inoculated, 5 LBS #adOutsidepride #ad
- Sow seeds at 1/2 - 3/4 lb per 1, 000 square feet or 20 to 30 lbs per acre. Crimson clover is an annual grown for cover crops, soil erosion control, wildlife food plots, silage, forage, and many other uses.
These heirloom seeds are non-gmo and open pollinated. Our crimson seed is coated and inoculated for optimum germination and growth. Crimson clover is grown all across the United States as an annual clover and does not get excessively tall. Rest assured these are quality seeds.
3. Scotts #ad
2 Lb, Scotts Turf Builder Clover Lawn #adScotts #ad
- Add to existing grass to keep a greener lawn with less maintenance. Formulated with Strawberry Clover to establish fast. Grows in tough, salient soils. Naturally self-fertilizes when clover clippings are returned to yard.
4. Seeds2Go #ad
1 Pound, Nitro-Coated and Inoculated, White Clover Seeds #adSeeds2Go #ad
- Useful in pasture mixes and turf mixes. Can be used as ground cover, cover crop and for erosion control. Perennial, nitro-Coated, Inoculated Clover Seed.
Helps boost soil nitrogen levels, taking nitrogen from the air and fix it in the soil. Usda zones: 3 - 10, the standard seeding rate is two pounds per acre.
5. Cannaisseur #ad
Vetch, Buckwheat, Cowpeas, No-Till Cover Crop 13-Seed Mix 1 lb. Bag: 50% Clovers Plus Fenugreek, Millet, Crimson Clover, Flax, White Clover, Sweet Yellow, Lentils, Forage Peas, Medium Red Clover #adCannaisseur #ad
- High-quality, nitro-coated, all-Natural Non-GMO Seed Mix, From USA only. Bio-diverse array of cover crop varieties attracts wide variety of beneficial organisms & predators which contribute to soil fertility and humus quality.
Perfect for raised Beds and/or No-Till Container Gardening. 13 different varieties of THE most popular cover crops in the community in 1 bag = balanced bio-diversity. Inoculated with rhizobium; Encourages Mycorrhizal Fungi populations to explode, which literally help deliver nutrients to the roots of the plants.
6. Outsidepride #ad
Outsidepride White Miniclover Seeds, 1/4 LB #adOutsidepride #ad
- Mix with current lawn as a natural fertilizer as clover fixes nitrogen from the air. Compared to white dutch clover, miniclover only gets half as tall and the leaf heads are only 1/3rd to 1/2 as large.
Miniclover or this micro type clover is a trifolium repens seed used as a lawn alternative or ground cover. Miniclover is a perennial, white clover which only grows to approximately 4 - 6 inches tall after it is mowed a few times.
You can grow this seed in usda zones 3 - 10 as a perennial. Many people also use this dwarf white clover for a ground cover when looking for a lawn alternative. Sow 1 - 2 pounds of clover seeds per 1, 000 SF. Microclovers are much better than other white clovers for lawns. Miniclover is the perfect lawn alternative for those who want a no mow lawn.
7. Cannaisseur #ad
Forage Collards, Yellow Mustard, No-Till OverWinter Cover Crop Ten-Seed Mix 1-lb. Bag: Austrian Winter Peas, Wheat Rye, Fenugreek, Triticale, Berseem & Crimson Clover, Hairy Vetch, Daikon Radish #adCannaisseur #ad
- 10 different varieties of the community's widely-used winter-hardy cover crops in 1 bag = balanced bio-diversity. Inoculated with rhizobium; Encourages Mycorrhizal Fungi populations to explode, which literally help deliver nutrients to the roots of the plants.
Bio-diverse array of cover crop varieties attracts wide variety of beneficial organisms & predators which contribute to soil fertility and humus quality. High-quality, all-natural non-GMO Seed Mix, nitro-coated, From USA only. Perfect for raised Beds and/or No-Till Container Gardening.
8. Outsidepride #ad
2 LBS, Outsidepride Red Clover Seed: Nitro-Coated, Inoculated #adOutsidepride #ad
- Red clover has many uses including cover crops, food plots, pasture mixtures, hay, silage, and other uses which makes it the most widespread clover seed used today. Medium red clover seeds are non-gmo and ready to plant across the U.
S. Outsidepride's clovers are coated and inoculated for better germination and establishment. In usda zones 3 - 10 and can be grown as a perennial clover. Sow seeds at 1/2 pound per 1, 000 square feet or 8 to 16 pounds per acre. Red clover is extremely attractive to insects and bumble bees are the main pollinator.
9. Outsidepride #ad
10000 Seeds, Outsidepride Herniaria Glabra Green Carpet Ground Cover Plant Seeds #adOutsidepride #ad
- Herniaria glabra green carpet rupturewort grows as a low growing perennial in USDA Zones 6 - 10 Sow 3 - 5 seeds per cell or approximately 5000 seeds covers 100 square feet for lawn alternative or groundcover.
This mat forming carpet only reaches approximately 3 inches in height making it a perfect lawn alternative or ground cover plant.
It doesn't need to be mowed and hardly needs watered. Green carpet doesn’t really flower either so it doesn’t attract bees and there is no dead flowers to worry about it. Not only can this be used as a lawn alternative, Herniaria gets a tap root on it instead of surface roots so it is very drought tolerant.
10. Eretz #ad
Oregon Grown Non-GMO Seed, No Coating, No Treatment., Crimson Clover Seed by Eretz 5lb, CHOOSE SIZE! Premium Willamette Valley, No Fillers #adEretz #ad
- Also excellent cover crop and good for erosion control. Over 99% pure seed, weed and other crop seed free! Great nitrogen affixent, backyards, meadows, while adding beautiful color to pastures, etc.
Honey bee attractant. Authentic willamette Valley, Oregon USA grown seed! Attracts beneficial insects, and a weed suppressant.