As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. AMERICAN PLANT EXCHANGE #ad
AMERICAN PLANT EXCHANGE Gardenia Bush Veitchii Live Plant, 6" Pot, Indoor/Outdoor Air Purifier #adAMERICAN PLANT EXCHANGE #ad
- Set the potted gardenia in an indoor area that receives full Sunlight. Place in a partially shaded outdoor location from spring through early fall. As with all houseplants, your gardenia has the Best chance to thrive if you pay close attention to the conditions It likes best.
Few natural scents are as remarkable, evocative, and memorable As the gardenia flower. **. Gardenia grows fairly easy in usda zones 8 to 11, below these zones, you’ll need to grow it either as a houseplant or keep it indoors in winter.
These are purposely rootbound to induce budding and flowering.
The gardenia plant can be successfully grown in containers and treated like a houseplant indoors, especially if you’re short of space or live in a cool temperate climate. Gardenia bushes are lush tropical plants with a fragrant White blossoms. 1 care tip: we recommend keeping the soil consistently moist by placing 2-3 ice cubes on the soil daily.
2. Southern Living Plant Collection #ad
Southern Living Plant Collection 2096Q 2.5 Qt, Jubilation Gardenia Blooming Shrub, Quart, Green, White #adSouthern Living Plant Collection #ad
- Hardy down 0 to 10 °F once established. Usda zones: 7-10 - mature size: 3-4' H x 3' W. This item unavailable in HI and AK - Ships in a pot with soil.
Fragrant white blooms in spring and summer. This item is not to be in bloom on arrival. Gardenia jasminoides Leeone PPAF. Southern Living Plant Collection.
|Brand||Southern Living Plant Collection #ad|
|Manufacturer||Southern Living Plant Collection #ad|
|Warranty||We guarantee the delivery of only live, healthy plants to your doorstep. If, for some reason, you believe the plant you receive is not a live and healthy specimen, please take a photo immediately, and email to [email protected] Plants found to not be healthy or alive, or plants found to be damaged in shipping -- if reported within seven days of shipping -- will be replaced. We will do our best to not ship plants during extreme weather months such as winter, however understanding your own weather conditions is your responsibility. If your area is extremely cold or hot during a particular month, and you choose to order, you are assuming the risk of the safe arrival of live plants to you. Please be sure to instruct your mailman on proper placement of such packages to avoid prolonged temperature exposure. Customer takes full and sole responsibility for providing care to the plants once in your possession. Customer agrees to open the box and take care of the plants received immediately. Failure of live plants to thrive is the sole responsibility of the customer. No refunds nor replacement plants are provided. However, please do feel free to contact us for planting and care assistance if you need additional guidance. Thanks, and happy gardening!|
3. Brussel's Bonsai #ad
Brussel's Live Gardenia Outdoor Bonsai Tree, 4 Years Old; 6" to 8" Tall with Decorative Container #adBrussel's Bonsai #ad
- Age/size/care: your small 4 year old bonsai will arrive at 6" to 8" tall in a 6" container and will perform best outdoors see detailed care instructions in images. Bloom: bonsai will bloom between March - June.
Contents: bonsai, decorative Container Assorted Colors & Styles, Soil, Care Instructions. We will correct the situation to your satisfaction. Species: gardenia bonsai are evergreen shrubs with luxurious white or cream colored flowers that are either solitary or form in small attractive clusters.
Warranty: your bonsai tree has been grown in a state-of-the-art greenhouse under precisely controlled conditions to achieve optimum health.
Many species of gardenia have a very strong scent which is delightful to most but can have adverse effects on people suffering from asthma or allergies. If for any reason you are not completely satisfied with your tree or with our service, please notify us within 30 days of receipt.
4. Brussel's Bonsai #ad
Medium, Brussel's Bonsai Live Gardenia Outdoor Bonsai Tree-4 Years Old 6" to 8" Tall with Decorative Container-Not Sold in Arizona #adBrussel's Bonsai #ad
- We will correct the situation to your satisfaction. Many species of gardenia have a very strong scent which is delightful to most but can have adverse effects on people suffering from asthma or allergies.
Bloom: bonsai will bloom between May - July. Contents: bonsai, soil, decorative Container Assorted Colors & Styles, Care Instructions. Age/size/care: your medium 4 year old bonsai will arrive at 6" to 8" tall in a 8" container and will perform best outdoors see detailed care instructions in images.
Species: gardenia bonsai are evergreen shrubs with luxurious white or cream colored flowers that are either solitary or form in small attractive clusters.
Warranty: your bonsai tree has been grown in a state-of-the-art greenhouse under precisely controlled conditions to achieve optimum health. If for any reason you are not completely satisfied with your tree or with our service, please notify us within 30 days of receipt.
|Brand||Brussel's Bonsai #ad|
|Manufacturer||Brussel's Bonsai #ad|
|Part Number||Live Gardenia Outdoor Bonsai|
|Model||Live Gardenia Outdoor Bonsai|
5. Shrub #ad
White Blooms, Shrub Frostproof Gardenia 2.5 Qt #adShrub #ad
- Plant in sun to part shade. Usda zones 7-9. Expected blooming Period: Spring To Summer. Water twice per week until established, then water once per week. Green leaf foliage with white blooms. Seasons: Winter. Mature size 48 inches tall and 48 inches wide. Sunlight Exposure: Partial Shade.
6. thronesfarm #ad
White -1 Plant, Frost Proof, Cape Jasmine, Very Fragrant, 4" Pot, Gardenia #adthronesfarm #ad
- Please read the description below before you click an order because it's very important. The plant from US so don't worry about shipping. Easy to grow. Brand new and High Quality plant. Type of product : plant.
7. Brighter Blooms #ad
Double Blooming Gardenia Tree, 3-4 Feet, No Shipping to AZ, Brighter Blooms #adBrighter Blooms #ad
- Please unpack them and give them a healthy drink. If you have any questions or concerns, please contact us immediately. Delivery- your ficus plants may arrive a little more dry than you expected since they've traveled across the country.
Cannot ship to arizona - double blooming gardenia Tree cannot be shipped to AZ due to Federal Agricultural Restrictions. If you live in arizona and order this tree, your order will be canceled. Water it twice a week after that.
They will perk right back up. Just think of it: six months of incredible fragrance and bright foliage will have you enjoying the longer summer days. Growing directions - the white velvety flowers grow on densely packed branches about 3 inches wide.
Happy & healthy guarantee: if for any reason you are not completely satisfied with your Benjamina Ficus Tree or with our service, please notify us immediately or within 30 days of receipt. We will correct the situation to your satisfaction. Long lasting - brighter blooms double blooming Gardenia Tree lasts from spring until early fall. Give it a healthy drink of water once it arrives at your home.
|Brand||Brighter Blooms #ad|
|Manufacturer||Brighter Blooms #ad|
|Warranty||If anything does happen to your plants during delivery, don't worry... we got you covered. Every plant is covered by our warranty. We guarantee your plants to be true to type and in healthy condition. Due to the nature of the trees and shrubs you are buying, a root system and trunk will quickly develop into an established part of your landscape. Damaged leaves are not covered under this warranty. This is a cosmetic issue that does not affect the health of your plant. It's a natural way that plants protect themselves when exposed to heat or darkness. Just trim off any yellow or dried leaves and new foliage should start growing.|
8. PERFECT PLANTS #ad
Includes Care Guide, Perfect Plants Kliem's Hardy Gardenia Live Plant, 1 gallon #adPERFECT PLANTS #ad
- Live 1 gallon kleims hardy gardenia plant comes with easy to use plant food and blooms every late spring - summer months with White flowers that release a refreshing, fragrance throughout the landscape.
This beautiful, dwarf evergreen, shrub holds its green foliage year-round and is low-maintenance in the landscape. Mature height: 3 ft | mature width: 3 ft, with a compact growing style that requires little to no pruning to hold shape.
Kleims hardy gardenia loves sun and would enjoy a spot that receives full sun exposure with partial shade throughout the day — This gardenia is perfect for planting in containers alongside gazebos, front walkways, patios, and is a great addition to fragrant gardens!.
Glossy, flowering fragrance — gardenias are popular in containers, blooming in summer with a refreshing, evergreen foliage will holds its color year-round, but can be grown as a low-spreading shrub.
9. AMERICAN PLANT EXCHANGE #ad
AMERICAN PLANT EXCHANGE Miami Supreme Gardenia Tree Live Plant, 3 Gallon, Enormous Fragrant Blooms #adAMERICAN PLANT EXCHANGE #ad
- 3. 5ft planted height. Deliciously scented, ivory-white, rose like flowers! Great addition to any garden or interior as a beautiful specimen plant. Usda hardiness zones 8-11.
10. Wekiva Foliage #ad
Live Plant in a 6 Inch Pot, Year-Round Flowering Evergreen Shrub, Gardenia Jasminoides Radicans, Miniature Gardenia #adWekiva Foliage #ad
- Excellent in low borders or as a groundcover. It can also be used in containers or planters close to the house to take full advantage of the coveted fragrance. Gardenia "radicans" is usually used as a ground cover, but its mounding and spreading habit open up other possibilities.
With its fine texture and traveling habit, this gardenia is a wonderful scented groundcover. Use it to cover unsightly bare ground in shaded gardens and between larger flowering shrubs and trees.
Great container plant. Keep roots cool with a thick layer of mulch. Handle with care when transplanting; gardenia roots are best undisturbed. Apply an acid fertilizer after bloom.
Water deeply, regularly in first growing season to establish root system. Good on mounds and at home in a naturalized woodland setting. Thrives in organically rich, slightly acidic, well-drained soils. Prune to maintain size and shape. Pruning time: summer after flowering. Grown, but having a dwarf, packaged and shipped exclusively by Wekiva Foliage. When massed together, it forms a wonderful border or facing plant.