As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Defonia #ad
Clematis Mix（20+）Seeds Flowers Easy to Grow Planting for Outdoor Indoor Home Bonsai #adDefonia #ad
- Bloom shape:Single Ruffled or wavy tepal texture. Applications: balcony, office, roof, study, living room, garden, windows, etc. This is a deciduous, perennial climber with pinnate, dark green leaves. Flower time: late spring or early summer, Summer. Bloom diameter:Large - between 6 to 8 inches.
2. Seeds Of Strength #ad
20 Pcs Mixed Clematis Seeds Flowers Vine Perennial Flower Garden Decor #adSeeds Of Strength #ad
- Bloom: Summer-Fall. Water: moist, well Drained. Habit: vine, climbing, Attracts: Butterfly's and Hummingbirds. Zone:4-9. Light: Full Sun.
3. Generic #ad
50 Light Blue Clematis Seeds Bloom Climbing Perennial Flowers Seed Flower Vine Climbing Perennial #adGeneric #ad
- Zone:4-9. Light: Full Sun. Water: moist, well Drained. Bloom: Summer-Fall. Habit: vine, Climbing.
4. SVI #ad
Perennial planting rare flower bulbs for flower pot for home gar 11 SEEDS ONLY, 1pcs climbing clematis bulbs,clematis tree bulbs Garden plants #adSVI #ad
- Applicable constellation: Virgo Function: Refreshing Full-bloom Period: Spring. Please check the Delivery Time Before Making Purchases. Package size: 20cm x 10cm x 10cm 7.
87in x 3. 94in x 3. 94in. It usually takes around 1-4 weeks time to deliver after Item has been Dispatched. Unit type: piece package weight: 002kg 004lb. Product type: bonsai Size: Small Mini Use: Indoor Plants.
5. Unknown #ad
100 pcs Rare Exotic Clematis Seed Flower DIY Perennial Flowers Climbing Clematis Plants for Home Garden Christmas Decorations, Color: 9 #adUnknown #ad
- Package includes: 1 PP Simple Packaging. Color: 9. Planting instructions:. This product is seed. Balcony, office, garden, living room, study, windows, etc.
6. IB Prosperity #ad
Heirloom, Non-GMO, Italian Clematis, Devil's darning Needles, Virgin's Bower Clematis virginiana 100mg Seeds for Planting, Old-Man's Beard, Open Pollinated, Types of Clematis #adIB Prosperity #ad
- Blooms on new growth. It grows on the edges of the woods, dry to draining wet, and acid to alkaline with ph range of 6. 0 to 8. 5. Virgin's bower looks like many other clematis genus species; the closest match is a native plant also commonly called virgin's bower, Clematis virginiana.
Flowers and seeds are similar between the two species, but leaves of C. The virgin's bower vine prefers a rich, fertile loamy or silty soil with average to above average moisture levels.
Virginiana are toothed and lobed as opposed to C. Terniflora's entire, ovate leaves. It grows in full sun to light full shade and is very adaptable to many soils from sandy to clay, fence rows, moist slopes, fibrous root system that makes it hard to transplant.
Usda hardiness zones of 3 to 8. It grows best in partial shade. Virgin's bower care is much easier than with other types of clematis and it has no reported insect or disease problems. From the ground to strong leaf buds in fall after flowering or in late winter to early spring. Safe seed -- we provide safe seed and sells only Non-GMO heirloom seeds that are safe for you and your family. May be pruned back hard 8-12 in.
7. toadstoolseeds #ad
25 Dark Purple Clematis Seeds Bloom Climbing Perennial Garden Flower #adtoadstoolseeds #ad
- Nice choice for Your Home & Garden. 100% brand New. High quality Product. High germination Rate. Easy to Grow.
8. Seedville #ad
20 WHITE CLEMATIS / Virgins Bower / Love Vine Flower Seeds #adSeedville #ad
- . 1” fragrant flowers absolutely cover this stunning vine in summer. Soil / water: Average. Bloom time: Summer. Plant height: 144 - 180" vine/climber. Light requirements: part shade. Hardiness zone: 4 - 8. Plant spacing: 18 - 24".
9. SmartMe #ad
For Gardening and Planting, SmartMe 25 ct Double Purple Clematis Flowers Perennial Flower #adSmartMe #ad
- Attracts: Butterfly's and Hummingbirds. High germination Rate, Picture Shown Mature Plant. Despite serious safety concerns, headaches, clematis is used for joint pain rheumatism, bone disorders, gout, varicose veins, syphilis, ongoing skin conditions, and fluid retention.
Ct" means quantity of the SEEDS. Please note: you will receive seeDS. Some people apply clematis directly to the skin for blisters and in a wet dressing as a poultice to treat infected wounds and ulcers.
10. Treasures by lee #ad
Clematis, Bright Seeds, 10 Bright, Treasuresbylee #adTreasures by lee #ad
- Great for borders or beds! 10 stratisfied Seeds. Lovely Fragrance. Zones: 3-8. Growing Instructions Included.