As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. WYBAM #ad
50pcs/Bag Rare Climbing Jasmine Flower Seeds White Jasmine Seeds Fragrant Plant Arabian Jasmine Seed Bonsai Plant Home Garden #adWYBAM #ad
- Applicable Constellation:Virgo. Type:blooming plants, Classification:Novel Plant, Style:Annual. Flowerpot:excluded, Function:Beautifying Cultivating Difficulty Degree:Very Easy.
Variety:jasmine, product Type:Flower seeds, Use:Outdoor Plants. Location:courtyard, Full-bloom Period:Summer, Climate:Temperate.
2. ROBsRAREandGIANTseeds #ad
1220-Confederate Jasmine Vine Trachelospermum Seeds by Robsrareandgiantseeds UPC0764425789031 Non-GMO,Organic,USA Grower,Historic Plants,Showy,Exotic,Fragrant,Perfume,Trellis,1220 Package of 7 Seeds #adROBsRAREandGIANTseeds #ad
- Confederate jasmine is so-named because of its Very rich perfume. It will quickly fill a trellis or cover a stump or pillar. This beautiful very fragrant and energetic evergreen vine creates a special scene all through the year as clambers 40 ft 12 m up tree trunks using its holdfast roots to pull itself almost to the top.
Br>. It will either climb up or cascade down a high retaining wall.
Br>. Shortly thereafter the scene transforms again when the delicate 1 in 2. 5 cm white pinwheel flowers delicately breathe enchanting fragrances into the spring air. The one-inch white pinwheel flowers are extremely numerous & sweetly redolent!. During april and may the plant goes two-tone as it flushes light green with new growth.
3. Wekiva Foliage #ad
Live Plant in a 3 Gallon Pot, Confederate Jasmine with Trellis, Trachelospermum Jasminoides, Tough Low-Maintenance Vine #adWekiva Foliage #ad
- Confederate jasmine adds long-lasting beauty to gardens in USDA hardiness zones 8 through 10 with its starry white flowers and evergreen foliage. Confederate jasmine needs little care and suffers few problems if grown under the right conditions, but it will look and bloom better if provided with routine care throughout the year.
This plant thrives in any light - full sun to full shade - though it will flower more heavily in sunnier areas.
It’s a tough, low-maintenance vine suited to growing in containers or landscapes, where it can be trained to climb trellises or used as a flowering ground cover. The tiny white blossoms appear in april and May; the rest of the year this is a handsome vine with small and glossy deep green leaves that can provide complete privacy with the right support.
4. American Plant Exchange #ad
AMPLEX Confederate Jasmine Vine Live Plant, Creeping Vine, 3 gallon #adAmerican Plant Exchange #ad
- Houseplants make your home more beautiful, help you sleep, boost your mood, purify your air, and relieve dryness by raising the humidity in your rooms.
Loves bright sun to partial shade in the house or yard, blooms in April to June, and is evergreen in climates that stay above 10 degrees Fahrenheit. Jasmine is a fast growing and fragrant flowering vine, its small white blooms have an intoxicating fragrance that can perfume an entire yard.
This pet safe green leafed potted plant is in a 10" container measuring 12 to 14" Inches tall from the bottom of the pot to the top leaves. This evergreen climbing vine is a great houseplant or outdoor accent and screening plant that can grow on lamp posts, trellises, arbors, and walls.
|Brand||American Plant Exchange #ad|
|Model||Confederate Jasmine Vine|
5. Gbrand #ad
Rare 5G Scented Mixed Jasmine Flower Seed Easy to Grow #adGbrand #ad
- In order to make them slightly softer, soak the jasmine seeds in warm water overnight prior to planting. Seeds may be slow to germinate and can take up to one month.
Starting mix can be bought at a garden supply store or handmade by combining 2 parts peat moss, 1 part perlite, and 1 part potting mix. To start the seeds inside to eventually plant your jasmine in the garden, start your seeds about 6 weeks before your last hard frost.
If you plan to start seeds at any time. Never allow them to dry out, but never soak. Plant them into a starting seed mix and cover lightly with soil. Fill a clean spray bottle with water and mist the seeds daily.
6. PERFECT PLANTS #ad
1 Gallon, Includes Care Guide, Perfect Plants Confederate Jasmine Live Plant #adPERFECT PLANTS #ad
- This hardy vine is easy to shape along fence-lines, decks, gazebos, mailboxes, benches, Trellises, walls, and hand-rails.
Live confederate jasmine is a beautifully-fragrant, Jasmine vine incredibly easy to grow and maintain. Jasmine plants love the sun and would enjoy a spot in the landscape that receives full sun and partial shade throughout the day.
Mature height: 10-12ft | mature width: 4Ft, Confederate Jasmine is easy to manipulate with garden steaks, garden wire, or plant clips. This plant features cascading lime-green foliage with pale, pinwheel flowers that release a heavy spring aroma.
7. Kauai Garden #ad
Trachelospermum Jasminoides, Confederate Jasmine, Star Jasmine Vine Plant, Highly Fragrant #adKauai Garden #ad
- Highly fragrant, white blossoms - Blooms start in spring. Stay safe. All orders will ship within 2 business days. Coronavirus has NOT affected us. If you live a in cold area, they may go dormant during winter.
For variegated star jasmine, see my other listing. Update: yes we are open. Bloom most in the spring, with more sporadic blooming throughout the summer. Excellent ground cover and climbing decoration.
8. 9GreenBox #ad
Confederate Jasmine, 9GreenBox, 6 Pack #ad9GreenBox #ad
- Can be grown indoor or outdoor. The excess vines of your Jasmine Plant should be cut off regularly. Proudly Homegrown by 9GreenBox. Taking care of jasmine plant - the most common pests for Jasmine species are whiteflies, nematodes and mealybugs. Approximately grows up to 1.
6 to 9. 8 ft in height. 9greenbox confederate jasmine that you will be receiving in your purchase is 6 pack. If your jasmine plant belongs to vining variety you also need to regularly practice trellis and make sure to secure the weaker vines to assist it in holding on.
Can also be used as a fragrant ingredient in perfumes and as a jasmine tea. Growing a jasmine plant – jasmine’s are easy growing plant that prefers to be in well-drained soil. If you want to encourage growing abundant Jasmine Flowers, phosphorous will do the blossom development.
In order to prevent your plant from these destroying insects, you can apply a neem oil to your plants soil and that should aid the insect’s issues. A full to light shade of sun light is best for Jasmine Plant. Some are slowly and others are aggressively growing that requires regular trimming. Regular watering and fertilizing should take place. Jasmine plant – a small shrub or vine that is widely cultivated for its stunning and sweet-scented flowers.
9. New Life Nursery & Garden #ad
2-3 Feet Tall, Confederate Jasmine Fragrant Vine, Live Plant, Full Gallon Pot #adNew Life Nursery & Garden #ad
- Mature height up to 40 feet -- exposure full sun to partial shade -- hardiness zones 8-10 They are covered with thick glossy evergreen leaves that are 2 in Long, oval shaped, and pointed at both ends/ -/ - Confederate Jasmine is a fast-growing.
It will easily twine through chain link fences and makes a great, Trellises, evergreen screen. Evergreen vine that can be grown on lamp posts, or arbors. Despite their diminutive size, the flowers pack a huge punch of Sweet fragrance and can easily Perfume an entire yard. Ships in a full gallon pot -- we can not flowers at time of purchase.