As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Rio Hamza Trading #ad
Patio, Houseplant Mulch, Small bark Wood Chips for Indoor, and Much More! 2qts, Potting Media #adRio Hamza Trading #ad
- Beautiful soil covering - add visual consistency to your indoor potted plant garden with house plant mulch while also providing a natural mulch weed cover - chips are longer lasting than coconut coir or shavings.
Reduce watering frequency - Our bark mulch soil greatly reduces water evaporation and increases moisture retention so tropical houseplants require less watering.
Mulch also helps insulate roots during winter months. Plant root protection - mulch serves as insulated shady covering for potting soil stopping plant roots from overheating during the summer. Deter critters naturally - Creates a less than ideal habitat for cats, gnats and fungus.
2. Rio Hamza Trading #ad
Small bark Wood Chips for Indoor, Patio, Potting Media, and Much More! 4qts, Houseplant Mulch #adRio Hamza Trading #ad
- Our bark is processed with high heat and aging to remove pathogens and allow beneficial microorganisms to flourish. Sourced sustainably - bark originates from sustainable pine forests in New Zealand.
Beautiful soil covering - add visual consistency to your indoor potted plant garden with house plant mulch while also providing a natural mulch weed cover - chips are longer lasting than coconut coir or shavings.
Plant root protection - mulch serves as insulated shady covering for potting soil stopping plant roots from overheating during the summer. Deter critters naturally - Creates a less than ideal habitat for cats, gnats and fungus.
Mulch also helps insulate roots during winter months. Reduce watering frequency - Our bark mulch soil greatly reduces water evaporation and increases moisture retention so tropical houseplants require less watering. The mulch has a more natural look than moss and serves as a longer lasting alternative for plants.
3. Southside Plants #ad
Cattleya and houseplant Orchids, Organic Orchid Bark, 1 Gallon of Long Lasting New Zealand Pine Bark for Better Aeration and Flowering for phalaenopsis, Vanda, Small 3/8" #adSouthside Plants #ad
- No more wet spots! new zealand pinus radiata wood bark is harvested from sustainable forests and processes to encourage chip uniformity that will suck up moisture during watering and dry out uniformly eliminating soggy soil for your orchids.
3/8" size bark chips 6-9mm are great for repotting small and medium orchids in a potting medium designed to promote healthy roots so your plants can thrive. Perfect plant media in rugged reusable packaging for planting bonsai, vegetables, pothos, bromeliad and other plants needing quick drainage and root aeration.
Natural bark is the perfect substrate for keeping your orchids upright and secure. Classic orchid bark fosters excellent drainage keeping your plants from drowning from over watering.
Bark chips are the professional growers choice and the preferred potting medium to sphagnum moss, charcoal, peat, and coconut coir for stimulating a natural tropical orchid habitat in your climate controlled house. Orchids including phalaenopsis, cattleya, vandas, cymbidium and more will grow better with the right soil that allow plenty of drainage.
4. Rio Hamza Trading #ad
House Plant Cover Mulch, Potting Media, and More 4qt, 100% Natural Pine Bark Mulch, Pine Bark Mulch #adRio Hamza Trading #ad
- Each batch of pine mulch is fan dried to help curb moisture, and bagged weekly for shipping to customers. Great plant growing media, and for use in terrariums. Great for gardening, crafts, house plant ground cover, and more.
100% all natural pine bark mulch. High quality pine shavings for gardening projects, this bag is a 13 inch x 10 inch bag, please pay atteNTION TO SIZE DESCRIPTION BEFORE ORDERING! 4qt bag of pine park mulch, with one gallon of bark inside. Perfect for easy and clean pouring and use inside your home.
5. Sun Bulb #ad
Sun Bulb 5011 Better-Gro Phalaenopsis Mix, 8 Quarts #adSun Bulb #ad
- It is a fertile mixture of Canadian chunk peat blended with western fir bark, hardwood charcoal and coarse perlite. Provides your phalaenopsis orchids with the drainage, air flow, and root ventilation they find and thrive on in nature.
It is developed to provide the proper mixture of fertilizer and moisture needed to encourage superior phalaenopsis plant and root growth. It should be used when re-potting your orchid, at least every 12-18 months or as needed to support healthy growth. Phalaenopsis mix.
6. Rio Hamza Trading #ad
Potting Media, Pine Bark Mulch, and More 8qt, 100% Natural Pine Bark Mulch, House Plant Cover Mulch #adRio Hamza Trading #ad
- Great plant growing media, and for use in terrariums. 100% all natural pine bark mulch. High quality pine shavings for gardening projects! 8qt bag of pine park mulch.
Great for gardening, house plant ground cover, crafts, and more. Each batch of pine mulch is fan dried to help curb moisture, and bagged weekly for shipping to customers. Perfect for easy and clean pouring and use inside your home.
7. Rio Hamza Trading #ad
USA Sourced and Produced Orchid Bark Potting Mix, 100% Organic Material All Natural Orchid Bark, Orchid Potting Bark Bulk 2qt #adRio Hamza Trading #ad
- 100% organic material orchid bark- our orchid bark is 100% organic material without any unnatural or synthetic additives. Where is the bark sourced and what type?- a multitude of pine and fir barks will work to varying degrees of success with orchids, but for best results, we choose to use this mixture of USA sourced and grown Loblolly and Southern Yellow Pine, a renewable resource of Eastern North Carolina and Southern Virginia.
We add a little bit of lime to properly control PH. Sourced and produced in the United States. Great orchid potting medium or make your own mix- this orchid bark is perfect for using alone as bark for planting or re-potting your orchids as well as a base for creating your own orchid potting mix with other things such as charcoal, perlite, and more.
Long-lasting pine bark for orchids- this usa sourced pine bark is perfect for planting orchids, aeration, contributes to proper potting, and root growth, and last a long time without breaking down.
8. Sun Bulb #ad
Sun Bulb 50000 Better Gro Special Orchid Mix, 4-Quart #adSun Bulb #ad
- Multi purpose potting mixture for growing Cattleyas, Dendrobiums, Paphiopedilums, Phalaenopsis, Oncidiums and All Epiphytic Orchids. Contains 4 quarts. A dynamic combination of western fir bark, hardwood charcoal and sponge rock specifically formulated by a team of highly trained orchid growers.
Promotes healthy, strong growth by providing superior drainage, allowing for proper root ventilation.
|Brand||Sun Bulb #ad|
|Manufacturer||Sun Bulb #ad|
9. VermisTerra #ad
Coco Coir and Chips, Compressed Brick, VermisTerra, for Container Garden and Potting Mix, Approx 9 LB 1.7 cu ft #adVermisTerra #ad
- Contains coco chips that help with aeration, promoting strong root growth and plant vigor. Ft. Can spread it over 4 - 5 square feet as a 2-3" layer of mulch.
100% natural, renewable source and biodegradable. Weights approx 9 lb, expands to 1. 7 cu. Pre-rinsed, low salt, near neutral pH. High water holding capacity, retains water while still allowing roots to breathe.
10. Bonsai Jack #ad
Bonsai Jack 1/4 Inch Douglas Fir Bark Fines, 2 Quarts #adBonsai Jack #ad
- Consistent size, ready to use, no sifting required. No fillers or artificial coloring. Double Screened. Professionally packaged in custom 6 mil bags. Manufactured in the USA.
|Brand||Bonsai Jack #ad|
|Manufacturer||Bonsai Jack #ad|