As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Onalee's Seeds #ad
Coral Vine: Pink Antigonon leptopus Rosa De Montana,Queen's Wreath, Mexican Creeper 18+ Seeds #adOnalee's Seeds #ad
- Part to full sun. Hardy 8b and warmer. This is a vigorous bloomer and grower! if you have a large area that you'd like COVERED in beautiful pink blooms from mid-summer to frost, this vine is perfect for you! The abundant and brilliantly beautiful flowers attracts hordes of butterflies, bees and other pollinators to your yard! Coral vine is used to cover fences or climb trellises with fresh green foliage and a splash of bright color.
In summer, the vine produces large branching flower stalks racemes upon which masses of small, brilliant pink flowers are situated. Average, sandy soil.
Tender tropical perennial vine can easily grow to 30-40 feet in length. 18+ seeds per pack with detailed growing instructions included from Onalee's Seeds. It is also used in urban plantings because it tolerates air pollution, restricted space, inadequate sunshine and poor soil. Will grow up a fence or trellis, or along the ground as ground cover. Fast growing vine.
2. Onalee's Seeds #ad
ALBA Antigonon leptopus Rosa De Montana,Queen's Wreath, Mexican Creeper 18+ Seeds, Coral Vine: White #adOnalee's Seeds #ad
- The abundant and brilliantly beautiful flowers attracts hordes of butterflies, bees and other pollinators to your yard! Coral vine is used to cover fences or climb trellises with fresh green foliage and a splash of bright color.
Part to full sun. In summer, brilliant pink flowers are situated. Hardy 8b and warmer. Average, sandy soil. It is also used in urban plantings because it tolerates air pollution, restricted space, inadequate sunshine and poor soil.
18+ seeds per pack with detailed growing instructions included from Onalee's Seeds. Will grow up a fence or trellis, or along the ground as ground cover.
This is a vigorous bloomer and grower! if you have a large area that you'd like COVERED in beautiful pink blooms from mid-summer to frost, the vine produces large branching flower stalks racemes upon which masses of small, this vine is perfect for you! Tender tropical perennial vine can easily grow to 30-40 feet in length. Fast growing vine.
3. Hirt's Gardens #ad
Lonicera, Honey Coral Honeysuckle Vine, 4" Pot #adHirt's Gardens #ad
- Dormant shipping in winter. Immediate shipping. Mature height: 3-4'. Attracts Hummingbirds. Fragrant. Hardy zones 4-11.
4. Seed Needs #ad
Black Eyed Susan Vine Mix Thunbergia alata Twin Pack of 100 Seeds Each, Seed Needs #adSeed Needs #ad
- Or, sow thunbergia Alata seeds indoors 6 - 8 weeks before outdoor planting. All seeds are produced from open pollinated plants, stored in a temperature controlled facility and constantly moved out due to popularity. All thunbergia seeds sold by seed needs are non-gmo based seed products and are intended for the current, and the following growing season.
Space plants 8 - 12 inches apart. Following the soaking, to get a jump start on the growing season, sow Black-eyed Susan vine seeds outdoors after the last frost in prepared seed bed.
Thunbergia flower seeds germinate better in darkness. Quality thunbergia seeds packaged by seed needs. Plant seedlings 3 inches away from supports. It is recommended to soak the thunbergia seeds over night in tepid water.
The black eyed Susan vine needs regular watering throughout the summer. Provide moist, well-drained soil in full sun with some afternoon shade. If grown in a container, Thunbergia can be wintered indoors in a bright, sunny window. This packet measures 3. 25" wide by 4. 50" tall and come with a full colored illustration on the front side, as well as detailed sowing instructions on the reverse.
5. Outsidepride #ad
Outsidepride Thunbergia Orange Vine Plant Flower Seed, 100 Seeds #adOutsidepride #ad
- Grows in usda zones 3 - 10 as a vining annual reaching heights of 60 - 84 inches. This vine is easy to control growth and still look good year round. With a twining black-Eyed Susan Vine, mailbox, heart-shaped foliage.
Especially effective in containers, facing out from the vine. Sowing rate: 3 seeds per plant to begin growing this beautiful climbing vine. Adorn a rustic gate, with masses of blooms all summer and large, against large, flagpole base, trellis, lush foliage.
This black-eyed susan vine features 1 to 2 inch orange blooms, many with black eyes, etc. Thunbergia alata is ideal for growing up through fences and gates, pillars and poles. Petal color are orange to deep orange, where its very full habit looks incredibly lush! The medium size blooms arise very profusely, and many blooms feature the characteristic black eye.
6. Onalee's Seeds #ad
Butterfly Pea Vine Seeds: Rich Royal Blue, Butterfly Garden/Host Plant 20+ Seeds from USA!, Edible/Tea and Decorative, Bunga telang, Clitoria ternatea #adOnalee's Seeds #ad
- Fast growing vine. Grows in all zones. The deep, rich, garden bench or an entryway so you can really enjoy the lovely deep blue blooms. Butterfly pea flower tea is common in thailand and Malaysia. Average, sandy soil.
Grown in and shipped from USA. Part to full sun. This vine grows to about 15' and will be covered with blooms from mid-summer into fall. Annual or tender/tropical perennials in zones 9b and warmer. Needs trellis or fence to grow on.
The blooms are really exceptionally beautiful, royal blue flowers on this vine always draw attention in my garden - simply breathtaking! Plant near a walkway, one of my favorites! Blooms from mid-summer to frost.
Malays and peranakan use the "bunga telang" blue butterfly pea as a natural blue dye for cakes, kuehs and dumplings. Don’t be surprised if the long tailed skipper or painted lady butterfly show up because this plant is one of their larval host foods. 20+ seeds per pack with detailed growing instructions included from Onalee's Seeds, a family-owned business. It readily self-seeds itself for even more plants in coming years.
7. Outsidepride #ad
Outsidepride Purple Hyacinth Bean Red Leaved Plant Vine Seed, 100 Seeds #adOutsidepride #ad
- Enjoy not only the flowers, but the leaves as well. This popular climber can reach up to 96 inches before you know it and has beautiful purple blooms.
Sow 2 to 3 non-gmo hyacinth bean seeds per plant to begin growing this beautiful climber. Red leaved hyacinth beans are perfect for growing on trellises, arbors, mail boxes, or anything else you want this vine to climb on.
You can grown this climbing, vining plant easily from seeds in full sun. This climbing vine is also known as Dolichos Lablab. Grow as an annual plant in all zones or a perennial in USDA zones 9 - 11. Red leaved hyacinth bean is one of the easiest vine seeds to plant.
8. Marde Ross & Company #ad
Wonderful Climbing Heirloom Vine, Morning Glory Non GMO and Neonicotinoid Seed. Marde Ross & Company, 250 Heavenly Blue Morning Blooming Vine Seeds #adMarde Ross & Company #ad
- Wonderful spring Flowering Vine - Attracts Butterflies and Hummingbirds. 3 oz. Soak seeds before planting 1/2 " Deep - Non GMO and Neonicotinoid Seed.
They have a beautiful shape and romantic tendrils that lend old-fashioned charm. Bright blue morning Blooming Vine for All Zones. Marde ross & company has been a licensed California Nursery since 1985.
9. Wellspring Gardens #ad
Trumpet Honeysuckle Coral Live Plant, Lonicera sempervirens #adWellspring Gardens #ad
- You will be receiving 1 plant between 3 & 8 inches in a 3 inch deep pot. Great scented flowers when in bloom! .
10. CZ Grain #ad
Red Trumpet Bush, Rare Red Hummingbird Vine Seeds, 25 Seeds, Non-GMO Seeds, Shipped from Iowa. Made in USA #adCZ Grain #ad
- Healthy seeds: get 25 seeds of Red Trumpet Creeper, Campsis radicans. Made in usa: ships from our Iowa farm and nursery to you! Satisfaction Guaranteed. Hummingbird bush: Beautiful large trumpet shaped flowers are favorites of pollinators and hummingbirds.
Red hummingbird Bush. Exotic and rare garden seeds: Great gift for mom, dad, gardener, Great outdoor STEM Project for Kids.