As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. TOYPOPOR #ad
Coarse Silica Sand 2.2lb for Bonsai Cacti Succulent and Carnivorous Plant Mix #adTOYPOPOR #ad
- Note: please wash with water before use, do not add any chemical cleaning agent. While beautifying the aquarium environment, the whole aquarium environment is closer to nature, and it can also be used for fish itching.
Quality product, the size, texture, and Color are 100% Natural. The feces of the fish in the water, the turbidity falls between the sand and the stone, will not be stirred up by the swimming of the fish. Fresh & saltwater aquariums, ponds, Vases, terrariums, Potted Plants, Ash Trays, Gardens, Crafts & Hobbies.
2. Mosser Lee Company #ad
Mosser Lee ML1110 Desert Sand Soil Cover, 5 Pound #adMosser Lee Company #ad
- Convenient size is easy to carry and work with. This product contents 5 pounds. Improves water drainage. Helps protect and retain moisture.
This product contents 5 pounds. Adds a great look to all potted plants terrariums and indoor gardens. Improves the look of house plants by covering soil. Loosen heavy or compacted soil. Helps protect and retain moisture.
Suitable for decorative use in clear vases, dish gardens and terrariums. Especially attractive with succulents and in rock gardens. Adds a great look to all potted plants terrariums and indoor gardens. Desert sand soil cover. Desert sand soil cover. Especially attractive with succulents and in rock gardens.
3. Hoffman #ad
Brown/A, 2 Quarts, Hoffman 14302 Western Desert Sand #adHoffman #ad
- This product weighs 2 quarts. This product is not silica sand as suggested in the description. Western desert sand. A decorative soil cover to add the final touch to container grown plants.
Clean, washed silica sand is excellent for formulating your own cactus soil. Rock has pores which helps to absorb the water.
4. Ramsey Succulent Soil #ad
Potting Soil with Seaweed, and Sand/Fast Draining Pre-Mixed Course Blend 4 Quarts, Perlite, Organic Succulent and Cactus Soil Mix #adRamsey Succulent Soil #ad
- 4 quarts of such a unique blend. Sandy soil drains more readily than other types of soil. Fast draining: perlite, sand, and of course seaweed will provide THE fastest draining. We guarantee your plants will grow very healthy, and strong.
Free shipping 1-3 days. If for some reason you are not happy with our product we will refund your purchase immediately. Great soil guarantee: our goal is to provide you with the best possible soil for your succulents and cactus.
Unique blend: this unique soil blend is great for all cactus and succulents. Includes seaweed, Perlite, and Sand. Perlite provides great drainage and encourages plant growth. Seaweed benefits: seaweed has 60 trace minerals and ready-to-use nutrients including nitrogen, potassium, phosphate, and magnesium.
Included in purchase: organic succulent and Cactus Soil. Articles online prove that sand drains MORE readily than other types of soil. Many articles online prove that seaweed is a MUST for encouraging plant growth, and healthy plants. Your beautiful plants will grow healthy and of course beautiful. Seaweed is also an organic fertilizer.
5. Leaves and Soul #ad
Sawdust, Course Sand and Pinebark | Extra Large 2.2 Quarts | Made in USA, Fiddle Leaf Fig Soil Premium All Purpose Blend | Ready to Use for Indoor House Plants | Peat #adLeaves and Soul #ad
- Fit for all fiddle leaf fig varieties - whether you're growing a FLF or any houseplant, our bonsai soil won't disappoint. It also comes in a sturdy, resealable bag. It maximizes fertilizer absorption and provides excellent aeration to the roots.
If you are not satisfied with what you receive, let us know and we'll arrange a refund or replacement immediately. Buy with confidence - our soil blend is made in the USA.
This helps prevent over-watering. Get more for your money - with 2. 2 quarts in every bag, our soil offers you great value compared to many other options on the market.
Promotes optimum drainage - our fiddle leaf fig soil mix holds an adequate amount of moisture to meet the plant's needs, yet still allows the water to drain well. Support your fiddle leaf fig's growth - give your tree the nourishing environment it needs to thrive! This premixed, ready to use soil blend is made up of premium non-organic all-purpose soil.
6. The Next Gardener #ad
Professional Grower Mix Soil Fast Draining Pre-Mixed Coarse Blend 2 Quarts #adThe Next Gardener #ad
- This soil is optimized for ph of 5. 5. Organic cactus and succulent soil mix, light-weight, pH balance 5. 5. Our soil provides the plant support, well draining, moisture and drainage bonsai trees need.
100% organic and all natural bonsai soil. Well draining the Next Gardener succulent potting soil helps prevent root rot and overwatering. Professionally formulated, imported from Denmark, to provide optimum growth for bonsai succulent and cactus plant monstera and other indoor houseplants.
Perfectly for most succulent and cacti varieties, crassula ovata jade, donkey’s tail monstera and other horticultural bonsai species. Neutral ph soil mix is perfect for succulents, cactus, bonsai and other acid-loving plants.
7. The Next Gardener #ad
For Terrarium, Golden Sand Stone, Succulent and Cactus Bonsai DIY Rocks, 1.5lb, Top Dressing, Fairy Gardening #adThe Next Gardener #ad
- You can take the portion you need from the cactus and succulent soil mix, and then seal it back for perfect prevention and storage. When bonsai is becoming a mini garden, like black galaxy, a mini park or even a mini mountain, add some rocks, is very important.
Diy materialwith multi colors, these sand stone is good for terrarium, fairy gardening and other DIY projects. Well packed and simply tear off the top then reseal.
Artistic bonsai materialproper rocks is a necessary to make your plants not only a pot with a plants. Not only for beautyadd top rocks for a potted plants is also hope to stable newly planted pants and help lock the water and other nutrition of the soil to help plants grow better.
Multi usebesides for as bonsai top dressing rocks, these sand stone rocks is also widely used in Aquariums to help absorb impurity and keep water clean. Easy zip resealable bag & well packed it comes in a good sized bag.
8. Rock-It Direct LLC #ad
Cacti, Succulent, and Carnivorous plant mix, Coarse Silica Sand 1 Gallon for Bonsai #adRock-It Direct LLC #ad
- Coarse silica Sand with neutral pH. Helps aerate soil. Improves drainage, can be used when potting Epiphytes or Air plants. Great for potting mix with Cacti, Succulents, Carnivorous plants and Bonsai. Grains fall mostly between 2mm and 5mm.
9. Bonsai Jack #ad
Jacks Gritty Mix #111, Bonsai Jack Succulent and Cactus Soil, 2 Quarts – Fast Draining – Fight Root Rot – Optimized pH #adBonsai Jack #ad
- Made in the usa: all bonsai jack soil products are lab-tested and manufactured to spec versus other brands who use ingredients derived from reclaimed organic matter containing pathogens such as nematodes and insects that can damage or kill plants. Fast draining & nurturing: our succulent potting soil helps prevent root rot and overwatering.
Bonsai jack succulent soil mix is used by professionals and hobbyists alike to enhance all sorts of succulent plants, crassula, lithops, jade, haworthia, aloe, including echeveria, crassula, and hundreds more.
Phone support available with each order. It is perfect for succulents, cactus, bonsai and other acid-loving plants. Ideal for acid-loving plants: bonsai jack’s ultra-lightweight and airy succulent growing soil is optimized for pH of 5.
5, bulk density, water absorption, evaporation, and particle size. Made with expertise: our ready-to-use trademarked potting blend contains Bonsai Block, Monto Clay and Pine Coir pine fines is a soil mix optimized for plants that require dryer feet between watering. It will not damage roots on cactus and succulents. Pathogen free with extended pathogen control. All soil is pre-washed and screened. Satisfaction guaranteed or your money back.
|Brand||Bonsai Jack #ad|
|Manufacturer||Bonsai Jack #ad|
|Model||Succulent and Cactus Soil|
10. Boniosz #ad
Boniosz 2.5lb Succulent and Cactus Bonsai Coarse Golden Sand Stone DIY Rocks for Fairy Gardening Top Dressing Terrarium #adBoniosz #ad
- Diy & drainagethis coarse sand is good for terrarium, fairy gardening and other DIY projects. Maintain moisturesand rocks is not only adding more air and space to your succulents soil but also stabling newly planted pants and help lock the water and other nutrition of the soil to help plants grow better.
Well packed and simply tear off the top then reseal. Multi usagebesides for as bonsai top dressing rocks, these sand stone rocks is also widely used in Aquariums to help absorb impurity and keep water clean.
Easy resealable package it comes in a good-sized zipper bag. When bonsai is becoming a mini garden, a mini park or even a mini mountain, like golden sand rocks, add some rocks, is very important.
When you use this to "top off" the soil for your succulents. It will provides drainage and a beautiful, even sandy-colored topping. All soil is pre-washed and screened. Artistic bonsai materialour gold sand rocks really add a nice touch to potted succulents. You can take the portion you need, and then seal it back for perfect prevention and storage. Therefore the whole aquarium environment is closer to nature, and it can also be used for fish itching.