As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Costa Farms #ad
Live Indoor Plant, 20 to 24-Inches Tall, Costa Farms Ficus Lyrata Fiddle Leaf Fig Tree, Grower's Pot #adCosta Farms #ad
- Loves indoor light: fiddle-Leaf Fig grows in bright filtered light. Easy care! water when top inch of soil feels dry, water once a week, allow water to drain. Fiddle leaf figs are not meant for human or animal consumption.
Place near sun-facing window. Keep this plant for yourself or give as a gift! Ships in grower pot: ships planted, fully-grown, in an 8. 75-inch black growers pot. Change the look by inserting the grower pot into a decorator basket or planter.
Enjoy living home dÉcor: adds life and design to your home, porch, or office. Height at shipping ranges from 20 to 24-inches tall – measured from bottom of pot to top of plant. These lush plants are grown by the horticultural experts at Costa Farms. Nasa studies show having plants in your home improves your mood, sparks your creativity and reduces stress. Never allow the soil to become saturated.
|Brand||Costa Farms #ad|
|Manufacturer||Delray Plants #ad|
2. Costa Farms #ad
Fresh from Our Farm, Costa Farms Ficus Lyrata Fiddle Leaf Fig Live Indoor Plant, 3-Foot #adCosta Farms #ad
- Ships in a lightweight, 10-inch decor planter; made from a 100% recyclable #5 material. Water when the top couple inches of the soil are dry. To avoid water spillage, this container does not have holes.
The fiddle leaf fig features large, fiddle-shaped leaves creating an instant designer impact. Look for ships from and sold by to ensure you’re getting Costa Farms brand premium plants. Height at shipping is approximately 3-feet 36 Inches tall, measured from the bottom of the pot to the top of the plant.
Add life to a brightly lit room at home, a lightly shaded porch, or share the green with the office. Authentic costa farms brand plants are grown in premium soil with slow release fertilizer and have the Costa Farms logo on the pots. Grows best near an east or West window.
3. Costa Farms #ad
3-Foot, Costa Farms Ficus Lyrata Fiddle Leaf Fig Indoor Tree #adCosta Farms #ad
- Excellent tree-like plant; avoid placing near drafty areas; moderate Care is need, leaf loss is common if kept in a room that is too dark. Grown by the experts at Costa Farms; ships fast, direct from our farm to your home.
Thrives in a well-lit room; will do best in a room with windows, receiving medium to bright light. Is this a gift? please choose "this is a gift" At check out to add a personalized message.
Plant height at shipping is from 36-inches tall, measured from the bottom of the pot top of the plant. Drain excess water; do not allow roots to sit in water. Water only when top inch of soil is dry; grows best when they are watered regular. Ships well rooted in a costa farms brand grower pot dropped into in a seagrass décor planter ready to decorate any space.
|Brand||Costa Farms #ad|
|Manufacturer||Costa Farms #ad|
|Part Number||Ficus elastica|
4. Aquatic Arts #ad
Fiddle Leaf Fig Tree Fertilizer | Ficus Plant Food | Improves Leaves and Branches | Potted Indoor Trees and House Plants Treatment by Aquatic Arts #adAquatic Arts #ad
- An 8oz bottle should last 6 months to 1 year per ficus tree. Long-lasting: dilute one teaspoon of liquid fertilizer with 2 cups of water. These indoor plants need nutrients, in addition to light and water to promote healthy growth and prevent brown spots on leaves.
Specially formulated for ficus: can be used to feed: ficus Lyrata, Alli, Ficus Elastica, Olympian or Kadota Fig Tree, Ficus Religiosa, Ficus Benjamina Weeping Fig, Ficus Audrey, and Benghalensis.
Feed your ficus: contains micronutrients for Fiddle Leaf Fig Trees. Our natural formula is safe to use every watering with no risk of burning your plant when used properly.
3-1-2 npk fig tree fertilizer ratio: this is the ideal ratio for healthy growth in your ficus. Raw nutrients: nitrogen n promotes growth of new leaves, aiding in root growth and can heal root rot, Phosphorus P is a root stimulator, and Potassium K helps your fickle ficus grow healthy.
|Brand||Aquatic Arts #ad|
|Manufacturer||Aquatic Arts #ad|
5. Fiddle Leaf Fig Plant Food #ad
Stems and Leaves 8 Ounces, Urea-Free and with NPK Ratio of 3-1-2 for Healthy Roots, Fiddle Leaf Fig Tree Plant Food for Ficus Lyrata – Calcium Fortified #adFiddle Leaf Fig Plant Food #ad
- It is designed to be used every time you water for green and gorgeous growth all year long. All-organic original fiddle leaf fig plant food contains no urea or harmful chemicals that could burn your plant. Each 8 oz bottle contains enough ficus food to last from 6 months to a year, depending on your plant size.
Are you starving your fiddle leaf fig? fiddle leaf fig plants need specific nutrients for growth, health, and strong root systems. Certified non-toxic and tested in independent lab for safety.
Easy to use with no mixing or mess by diluting 1 teaspoon in 2 cups of water, fiddle leaf fig Plant Food is gentle enough to use every time you water. Made in the uSA by a woman-owned small business.
Don’t be fooled by competitors, our product is certified non-toxic and safe for your plant. Includes free fiddle leaf fig care webinar and e-book with your purchase that will help you grow the perfect fiddle leaf fig in your home and troubleshoot any problems you may be having. The original fiddle leaf fig Plant Food is specially formulated to provide optimal nutrition with no risk of burning your plant.
6. Florida Foliage #ad
Ficus Lyrata, Fiddle Leaf Fig Live Tree, Beautiful Florist Quality Indoor Houseplant #adFlorida Foliage #ad
- Grown, packaged and shipped exclusively by florida foliage. Test this by sticking your finger in the soil. Keep in mind that this may fluctuate based on seasonal humidity, etc. Big violin-shaped leaves hence the name that lend dramatic structure.
Here’s one plant that for the last several years has been gracing the covers and spreads of magazines across the country, not just because it’s a beauty but also because it makes the perfect indoor specimen: the fiddle-leaf fig.
In other words, but not sunbeams falling directly on it. What’s not to like, right? . Tall, columnar and sculptural but not bushy for those tight corners. The fiddle-leaf fig, is a tough plant that adapts easily to conditions.
Fertilize once a month during growing seasons, you want it to have a lot of light, but not in winter. Keep your fiddle leaf fig in bright, indirect light. Water your fig tree when only the top inch of soil is dry. Once acclimated, Ficus lyrata, it can grow to 6 feet or taller. Waxy dark green foliage that forms a perfect contrast with light, neutral walls and furnishings. Pretty soon you'll figure out about how often you need to water.
7. PlantBros #ad
Ficus Lyrata Fiddle Leaf Fig Tree Dwarf Shrub Live Plant #adPlantBros #ad
- Light: full sun to partial sun. The fiddle leaf fig tree ficus lyrata is quickly becoming one of the most coveted houseplants of the decade! Native to western and central African rainforests, their name comes from their violin-shaped foliage.
Zones: 9 - 11. You will be receiving one plant bare-root 4- 6 inches in height. This plant looks beautiful when placed in a brightly lit corner or cozy nook in your home because of its tall and dramatic growth habit. Average mature height: 15 - 25 ft. Soil: peat, soil, or clay.
8. Thorsen's Greenhouse #ad
Green, Live Indoor Plant, Thorsen's Greenhouse Ficus Lyrata, 1-Foot, Fiddle Leaf Fig Plant #adThorsen's Greenhouse #ad
- Allow soil to dry out in between watering. Height at shipping is approximately 1 foot tall, measured from the bottom of the pot to the top of the plant. Comes in a 6"dia growers pot with drainage holes. Thrives near a sunny window, but not in direct light.
9. Tropical Plants of Florida #ad
Overall Height 36" to 40" Plant Only, 3 Gallon, Tropical Plants of Florida, Ficus Lyrata Fiddle Leaf Fig Tree #adTropical Plants of Florida #ad
- Please select heat pack option if your night temperatures are below 38f. This fiddle leaf fig tree has big, bold leaves and is the perfect house plant as it is very easy to care for! This live ficus tree plant's overall height aka height INCLUDING growers pot is 36" to 40".
Bloom time: the ficus lyrata fiddle leaf fig is a foliage plant and does not bloom. Ficus lyrata plants hardiness zone is 10 .
10. JM BAMBOO #ad
Easy, 8" Pot, Great Indoor Tree, Ficus Lyrata, Fiddle Leaf Fig Tree #adJM BAMBOO #ad
- Name of the plant: Ficus lyrata. Shipping in 8" pot. Great indoor plant. Fast-growing plant. Large plant.