As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Seeds2Go #ad
Dichondra Repens Grass Seeds, 1 Pound #adSeeds2Go #ad
- Grows very close to the ground - no more than 2 inches high. Excellent in rock gardens and as a contained border plant. Perennial ground cover plant which is often used as an alternative to lawn.
Usda zones 7-11, recommend 1 lb seeds per 500 sq ft. Highly resistant to diseases and will grow in partial shade to full sun.
2. Garden_Out #ad
1000 Seeds, Green Herniaria Glabra Ground Cover Seeds #adGarden_Out #ad
- Green carpet doesn’t really flower either so it doesn’t attract bees and there is no dead flowers to worry about it. Not only can this be used as a lawn alternative, Herniaria gets a tap root on it instead of surface roots so it is very drought tolerant.
Green carpet herniaria glabra – looking for a drought tolerant lawn alternative that only gets 3 inches tall? if so, then look no further than Herniaria Glabra, also known as green carpet.
Usda zones: 6 - 10 height: 3 inch perennial bloom color: none Sowing Rate: 3 - 5 seeds per cell or approximately 5000 seeds covers 100 square feet. Sow. Doesn’t need to be mowed and hardly needs watered.
3. Outsidepride #ad
2 LBS, Outsidepride Crimson Clover Seed: Nitro-Coated, Inoculated #adOutsidepride #ad
- Rest assured these are quality seeds. Sow seeds at 1/2 - 3/4 lb per 1, 000 square feet or 20 to 30 lbs per acre. Crimson clover is grown all across the United States as an annual clover and does not get excessively tall.
Our crimson seed is coated and inoculated for optimum germination and growth. Crimson clover is an annual grown for cover crops, wildlife food plots, soil erosion control, silage, forage, and many other uses. These heirloom seeds are non-gmo and open pollinated.
4. Utopia Seeds #ad
Approximately 5000 Seeds, Shade Tolerant Ground Cover, UtopiaSeeds Forget Me Not Seeds #adUtopia Seeds #ad
- Will re-seed and is one of the most shade tolerant of flower. Great ground cover that allows bulbs such as tulips to grow up through the plants. Forget me nots are a valuable flower bed addition. Approximately 5000 seeds. 1 oz. Forget me Not Seeds.
5. Outsidepride #ad
5000 Seeds, Outsidepride Irish Moss Ground Cover Plant Seed #adOutsidepride #ad
- Keep sagina subulata seeds continually moist until germination and plant in USDA Zones 4 - 10 . Sagina subulata is the latin name for Irish moss plants.
One of the few groundcovers which is frequently used as a lawn alternative or substitute. Irish moss seed, also known as pearlwort, grows best in full sun or partial shade. Sow 5000 seeds to cover 100 SF and starting growing your own plants.
This is the most popular ground cover plant seed Outsidepride sells. This low growing groundcover will get tiny white blooms on it during the summer months. This low growing ground cover will only get 2 - 3 inches tall. It is also great to plant in-between stepping stones.
6. MySeeds.Co - BIG PACK Seeds #ad
Alyssum Royal Carpet, BIG PACK, Ground Cover for Zones 3+ Flower Seeds By MySeeds.Co Big Pack, 60,000+ Alyssum Royal Carpet Seeds, Attracts Honey Bees, Butterfly, Fragrant Lobularia maritima #adMySeeds.Co - BIG PACK Seeds #ad
- 100% seeds - absolutely no fillers ~!! high germination rate guaranteed ~!! Suitable for all Regions Of North America ~!! Alyssum royal carpet flower seeds, attracts honey bees BIRDS BUTTERFLY. In gardens it is typically used as ground cover. It will flower more profusely if blooms are trimmed.
7. Marde Ross & Company #ad
Marde Ross & Company French Forget Me Not Seeds, Approximately 5,000 Seeds of Myosotis Sylvatica #adMarde Ross & Company #ad
- 1 oz. Approximately 5000 Seeds. Marde ross & company has been a licensed California Nursery since 1985. Great ground cover allow Bulbs Like Tulips to Grow Up Through the Plants. Will re-seed and is one of the Most Shade Tolerant of Flowers. Forget me nots are a Valuable Flower Bed Addition.
8. Greenwood Nursery #ad
Vinca Minor Qty50 #adGreenwood Nursery #ad
- Evergreen groundcover 50 bare root plants in one order Periwinkle blue flowers Shade loving plant Fast growing ground cover.
9. Mountain Valley Seed Company #ad
Blend of Gardening Cover Crop Seeds: Hairy Vetch, Triticale, Forage Collards, More, Daikon Radish, No-Till Garden Farm and Garden Cover Crop Mix Seeds, 5 Lbs #adMountain Valley Seed Company #ad
- Annual -- usda hardiness zone: Annual Crop, Not Intended To Overwinter. Mountain valley seed Company Brand - Premium Quality Seeds.
Non-gmo - open pollinated - High Germination Rate. Garden cover crop seed mix - 5 lb - See Description Below for Individual Seeds In The Mix. Seeds for: Garden Cover Crop.
10. Outsidepride #ad
10000 Seeds, Outsidepride Herniaria Glabra Green Carpet Ground Cover Plant Seeds #adOutsidepride #ad
- Green carpet doesn’t really flower either so it doesn’t attract bees and there is no dead flowers to worry about it. This mat forming carpet only reaches approximately 3 inches in height making it a perfect lawn alternative or ground cover plant.
Sow 3 - 5 seeds per cell or approximately 5000 seeds covers 100 square feet for lawn alternative or groundcover.
It doesn't need to be mowed and hardly needs watered. Not only can this be used as a lawn alternative, Herniaria gets a tap root on it instead of surface roots so it is very drought tolerant. Herniaria glabra green carpet rupturewort grows as a low growing perennial in USDA Zones 6 - 10 .