As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Outsidepride #ad
1 LB, Outsidepride Little Bluestem Grass Seed #adOutsidepride #ad
- Height: 2 - 3 feet. No other company on this listing is selling our seed. Usda zones: 4 - 9. Sowing rate: 8 - 12 pls lbs per acre or 1/2 - 1 PLS lb per 1000 square feet for ornamental plantings. Perennial. Outsidepride is a family owned U. S. Company.
2. wbut2023 #ad
500 Little Bluestem Ornamental Grass Seeds, Schizachyrium scoparium #adwbut2023 #ad
- Little bluestem ornamental grass can reach heights of two to four feet tall and a patch of this waving in the wind is truly a wonderful sight for your landscape.
These colors turn to a striking bright red in fall and are are topped by fluffy silvery-white seed stalks. Little bluestem native grass is often used in wildflower plantings because it is short and mixes well with wildflowers for increased attraction.
Little bluestem grass seed easily grows to produce one of the most popular ornamental grasses on the market today, and it is widely used in landscaping. This native prairie grass has a wide range of colors which are various shades of blue and green hues. 500 little bluestem Ornamental Grass Seeds, Schizachyrium scoparium.
3. Roundstone Native Seed LLC #ad
Aldous Schizachyrium scoparium, True Native Seed, Seed Packet, Little Bluestem #adRoundstone Native Seed LLC #ad
- Seed packet designed for 15 Square Feet of Planting. Number of seed is Pure Live Seed, not bulk. A 2’ to 4’ tall native perennial warm season bunch grass. Aldous” cultivar plant material is from the Flint Hills of Kansas, south of Manhattan, moisture, Kansas and is medium-late maturing.
A widely distributed and abundant ornamental native grass adapted to a wide variety of soils, and sun exposure. Free shipping. Species is uS Native, not introduced alien.
4. Outsidepride #ad
1 LB, Outsidepride Andropogon gerardii Big Bluestem Native Prairie Grass Seed #adOutsidepride #ad
- Sow these heirloom seeds in germination trays or broadcast over the desired planting area and keep moist until germination occurs.
Big bluestem native prairie grass is a warm season grass that grows as a perennial in USDA Zones: 4 - 9 and tolerates full sun to partial shade. Our seeds are always Non-GMO and packaged for the current year.
This ornamental grass reaches 4 - 7 feet tall and is often used in pots or flower beds but also makes a great plant for erosion control. Andropogon gerardii has a reddish-copper color in the fall and a blue-green color in the summer along with purple flower spikes.
5. Roundstone Native Seed LLC #ad
Big Bluestem Andropogon gerardii, True Native Seed, Seed Packet #adRoundstone Native Seed LLC #ad
- A 4’ to 10’ tall native perennial warm season clump grass. A principal grass of the Tall Grass Prairies preferring medium to moist soils and full sun sites.
Species is uS Native, not introduced alien. Number of seed is Pure Live Seed, not bulk. Free shipping. Seed packet designed for 15 Square Feet of Planting.
6. MABES WAREHOUSE #ad
500+ Little BLUESTEM Seeds American Native Prairie Grass Clumping Ornamental #adMABES WAREHOUSE #ad
- Germination Rate is 75-90%. Contact us for solution. If you do not receive the tracking number, it is fine and do not worry.
We will try our best to fix the problem as soon as possible. Best quality seeds - you'll get 500+ little bluESTEM Seeds American Native Prairie Grass Clumping Ornamental. Perfect for your indoor or outdoor garden.
If in any case the item is not arrive, just contact us for reshipment or we also offer full refund. Grow from the seeds, and wait for the bloom. Ships to: united states. Feedback - if you do not satisfy with the purchase, please do not leave negative neutral feedback.
7. Perennial Farm Marketplace #ad
Light Bluish Foliage, Size-#1 Container, Perennial Farm Marketplace Schizachyrium s. 'The Blues' Little Bluestem Ornamental Grass #adPerennial Farm Marketplace #ad
- Full sun, Native Cultivar. Please do not order if you live in one of these usda restricted states: ak, CO, OR, NV, CA, MT, id, UT, AZ, WA AND HI. Little bluestem is effective massed as a naturalized ground cover for erosion control, or as a specimen in the border or rock garden.
If shipped between November 1st and March 1st, plant may be dormant and trimmed.
Its narrow, upright, but most of its 3' height consists of delicate flower spikes that appear from July through September. Plant 18” apart. Known for holding its bronze to flaming-orange fall color well into winter, somewhat hairy leaves about 12" long, light-blue foliage has soft, and has attractive seed heads as well.
Hardy in usda Zones 3-10 Deer-leerious highly deer resistant plants. When received, the plant will be in seasonal condition with appropriate foliage. Plant is fully rooted in the pot ready for immediate planting.
8. Outsidepride #ad
Outsidepride Tall Native Grass Seed Mix of Bluestems, Indian Grass Seeds, 5 LBS, Switchgrass #adOutsidepride #ad
- This tall native grass seed mix is a combination of big bluestem, switchgrass, little bluestem, and Indian grass at 25% each. These native grasses are all excellent forage producers that make your grass selection natural which will require less fertilizer and other outputs.
These species are the backbone of the prairiegrass ecosystem that once covered most of the central plains of North America.
Sow seed at 1/2 lb per 1, 000 square feet. They are well adapted to both upland and lowland sites. You can not go wrong with these native grass staples which are heat and drought tolerant and will provide permanent cover and forage production.
9. astor_farm #ad
Temura 500+ Little BLUESTEM Seeds American Native Prairie Grass Clumping Ornamental #adastor_farm #ad
- Germination in 30-45 days. Full sun / p. Sun. Pretty much carefree after established. Schizachyrium scoparius. Keep moist. Hardy to -30 Bluish/silver in the spring, slowly turns red through the summer, and red/gold in fall and winter.
Drought tolerant. Blooms through summer. 500+ quality seeds. Perennial. Height 24"-36" x 15" wide. Slow growth 1st year while developing deep root system.
Thin to 15". Medium water. Sow - broadcast thinly on surface, cover lightly. Little bluestem. This colorful grass can reach 36" tall and forms clumps, which makes it great for the garden or large containers. Spring, soil temp 70F+. Flowers are tan. Long life span 20+ years. Original american native prairie grass. Adding color to a winter landscape.
10. imam_rob #ad
14 Seeds Little Bluestem Seeds, #adimam_rob #ad
- Foliage color: silver green growth rate: moderate fall Color: Orange/Red Sun Exposure: Partial sun Moisture Requirements: Adaptable to dry Zones: 3 - 10 Little bluestem is a vigorous, long-lived native bunch grass, widely distributed over the United States; but most prevalent in the Central and Southern Great Plains.
It is usually found associated with Big Bluestem native grass. Little bluestem schizachyrium scoparium - Little Bluestem grass seed easily grows to produce one of the most popular ornamental grasses on the market today, and it is widely used in landscaping.
Type: perennial mature height: 1 1/2 - 3 feet soil type: tolerate poor soil Mature Spread: 2 - 2 1/2 feet Flower Color: Tan Mature Form: Upright - Clump. 14 seeds per Order, easy to grow.