As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Eden Brothers #ad
Easy to Grow & Maintain, Attracts Pollinators, Mixed, Midwest Wildflower Seed Mix- 1/4 Pound #adEden Brothers #ad
- They love full sun and can be planted in all zones in North America. This favorite mix contains 25 of the most popular annual and perennial wildflowers ideally suited for the Midwest, sweet William, red corn poppy, candytuft, lance leaf coreopsis, perennial lupine, Indian blanket, blanket flower, including baby's breath, gloriosa daisy, wild cosmos, prairie coneflower, Mexican hat, blue flax, and 12 more beloved varieties!.
Plant in the spring or fall and be amazed at the amount of blooms in colors so vibrant and movie-screen worthy: red, cut off dead flowers to encourage growth, yellow, white, pink, and purple blooms of all shapes and sizes.
Sit back, and is a cinch to grow and maintain, butterflies and birds, relax, and let Mother Nature do the rest!. Growing up to two feet tall or higher, reds, yellows -- every color of the rainbow. The midwest wildflower seed mix is a must-have for gardeners in the midwestern united States, these Midwest wildflowers will truly light up your garden with vibrant blues, from North Dakota down to Kentucky.
Hundreds of heirloom, 000 other varieties of flower, vegetable, organic, and herb seeds, all from a US-based gardening company. Plant in small gardens or huge meadows for seasons of enjoyment. Eden brothers offers the highest quality wildflower seed mixes and over 2, and award-winning varieties are also available. This hardworking mix attracts pollinators, allowing you to direct your attention elsewhere.
2. Outsidepride #ad
1 LB, Outsidepride Midwest Wildflower Seed Mix #adOutsidepride #ad
- This mix is 50% annuals and 50% perennials, their display of color, the flowers can reach 24 – 30 inches in height. The midwest wild flower mix has species that are chosen for their long bloom season, and with normal conditions, and their hardiness to withstand climate extremes. The planting rates for some mixtures are adjusted higher due to the presence of small-seeded, nonaggressive species.
Prepare a site by removing weeds and loosening soil. The best time to plant in your area depends on the climate and rainfall patterns as well as the species you are planting. Seed can be broadcast and raked into the soil, covering 2 – 3 times their thickness, or seed can be drilled to a maximum of ¼ inch.
Seed should stay moist by either rainfall or irrigation until germination occurs. This midwest mix should be planted in the spring once soil temperature warm to 55F. 2 will there be adequate moisture during germination and establishment? Can you supply supplemental water, if necessary? 3 What weed seeds are likely to be present in the soil? Will weeds spread to your site from adjacent areas? Important factors to consider when planting: 1 does the site support plants now? if you have a site where nothing, including weeds, is growing, that site is unlikely to support wildflowers.
In general however, the minimum planting rates are based on 60-70 seeds per square foot 4 to 12 pounds per acre, which is usually sufficient to establish a good stand of wildflowers on prepared soil when adequate weed control can be maintained. Fall plantings should be late enough so that seeds do not germinate until spring.
3. Eden Brothers #ad
1/4 Pound, Easy to Grow & Maintain, Mixed, Attracts Hummingbirds, Attracts Pollinators, All Perennial Wildflower Seed Mix #adEden Brothers #ad
- They love full sun and can be planted in all zones in North America. Have confidence knowing your garden comes from non-GMO products and 100% pure seed without fillers, and flower bulbs. Sit back, and let Mother Nature do the rest! Mix includes siberian wallflower, blue flax, mexican hat, foxglove, sweet William, Shasta Daisy, Candytuft, Gloriosa Daisy, purple coneflower, Perennial Lupine, Gayfeather/Blazing Star, Black Eyed Susan, lance leaf coreopsis, Blanket Flower, Maltese Cross.
This hardworking all perennial wildflower seed mix attracts hummingbirds and pollinators, relax, and is a cinch to grow and maintain. Plant in the spring or fall, yellow, and in the second growing season you'll be amazed at the amount of blooms in colors so vibrant and movie-screen worthy: red, cut off dead flowers to encourage growth, and purple blooms of all shapes and sizes.
Plant it in small gardens or huge meadows for seasons of enjoyment. Growing wildflowers from seed couldn't be easier.
Water them when the soil is dry, white, pink, and that's it! So easy. This favorite wildflower mix contains many of the most popular perennial wildflowers, Mexican hat, black eyed Susan, perennial lupine, Maltese cross, including blue flax, gloriosa daisy, gayfeather/blazing star, candytuft, and seven more beloved varieties!. Hundreds of heirloom, organic, 000 other varieties of flower, vegetable, all from a US-based gardening company. Eden brothers offers the highest quality perennial wildflower seed mixes and over 2, and herb seeds, and award-winning varieties are also available.
4. Seed-Balls.com #ad
US Native Wildflower Seed Bombs for Pollinators 50 Pack. Regional Wildflower Mix Seed Balls for Guerrilla Gardening Midwest #adSeed-Balls.com #ad
- Pollinator friendly: great for attracting bees, butterflies includes regionally native milkweed, and hummingbirds; Non-GMO, pesticide and herbicide free.
Scientifically developed soil: Blend of sustainably sourced compost and iron rich clay. Satisfaction guaranteed: Contains multiple seeds per ball and the essential nutrients and microbes for optimal germination and growth.
Effortless & enjoyable gardening: Perfect for new gardeners, backyard habitats, kids, and seniors; use for native wildflower gardens, and pollinator support. Attractive us native perennials & annuals: Vibrant flowers selected for beauty, durability, and pollinator value.
5. Sow Right Seeds #ad
Sow Right Seeds, Full Instructions for Planting and Growing a Beautiful Wild Flower Garden; Non-GMO Heirloom Seeds; Wonderful Gardening Gift 1, Wildflowers Seeds to Plant in Midwest #adSow Right Seeds #ad
- Pollinator friendly -- butterflies, bees, and hummingbirds love these varieties and will likely pay you many visits. Plus we are available to answer your questions as well. Great way to support your local pollinators.
Beautiful -- large full-color seed packet of wildflower Seeds for Midwest states like Illinois, Indiana, eastern Nebraska, Iowa, Missouri, Michigan, Minnesota, Kentucky, Ohio, eastern Kansas, and Wisconsin. If these seeds don’t germinate, we will happily make it “Right” for you.
Easy to grow -- instructions included on each packet with additional growing tips in the “How To” section of our website. Safe seed -- sow right seeds has taken the Safe Seed Pledge and sells only Non-GMO heirloom seeds that are safe for you and your family.
Blooms all season -- annual and perennial mix including baby's breath, scarlet flax, lance-Leaved Coreopsis, Indian Blanket, Plains Coreopsis, Corn Poppy, Mexican Hat, Candytuft, purple coneflower, New England Aster, Purple Prairie Clover, cornflower, Clasping Coneflower, Black-Eyed Susan, and Shasta Daisy.
6. Dirt Goddess Super Seeds #ad
Non GMO Bulk Midwest Wildflower Seed Mix 25 Species of Wildflower Seeds 1/4 Lb #adDirt Goddess Super Seeds #ad
- A classic and easy to grow wildflower mix! Prefers full sun exposure; Specially Formulated for Midwestern States. 60% annual, 40% perennial species; 100% Pure Seed, No Fillers. Non-gmo bulk midwest wildflower Seed Mix 25 Species of Wildflower Seeds.
Fortified with mycorrhizae, Beneficial Bacteria & Trichoderma for Easy, Superior, Organic Growing!. Growing practices: no pesticides No Herbicides No Fungicides No Synthetic Fertilizers. Non gmo, heirloom, Open Pollinated.
7. Created By Nature #ad
Over 40,000 Premium Seeds -by 'createdbynature", Great Lakes Wildflower Seed Mix #adCreated By Nature #ad
- Guaranteed to grow in all climates - Plant in the Spring, Summer or Fall. Includes complete Planting Instructions. Blooms throughout Spring and Summer.
A premium collection of 19 annuals and perennials. Seeds best planted within two years. Approximate height 8" width 5" depth 1. 5", handmade in the USA. Easy to grow! covers 350 Square Feet.
Great lakes seed collection includes the new england aster, cornflower, baby's breath, prairie Coneflower, Blue Flax, Blanketflower, Wild Lupine, black eyed susan, Larkspur, Catchfly, Corn Poppy, Evening Primrose, siberian wallflower, Sweet William, Gaillardia, Lance Coreopsis, Purple Coneflower, Plains Coreopsis, and Clasping Coneflower.
8. NatureZ Edge #ad
Semillas de Flores Hermosas, Mix of Annual and Perennial Bulk Packet Seeds for Planting, 85,000 Wildflower Seeds, Perennial Wild Flower Seeds, 35 Varietiey Wild Flowers Bulk Flower Seeds #adNatureZ Edge #ad
- Hand packaged by a veteran owned small family business: if for any reason you are unhappy with your purchase, contact us and we will make it right. By attracting pollinators to your yard, but attracts pollinators such as butterflies, hummingbirds, you have the added benefit of more pollination for your garden.
Be sure to check out our other plants, seeds, & bulbs. Perfect pollinator seed mix- not only produces beautiful plants and flowers, and bees.
Makes the perfect gift- with 35 different varieties of flowers, you can give the gift of beauty to your family or friends. Best of both worlds- our wild flower bulk seed packets include both annual and perennial varieties and are great for all zones.
Covers up to 500 square feet when mixed properly with filler material per instructions. If you want customer service where you will talk directly to the owner for any concerns, we are the company for you! Our seed pack is 100% pure 2 oz of Non-GMO seeds giving you the most value for your money. Don't be fooled- many other wildflower seed mixes contain up to 95% filler material.
9. Beauty Beyond Belief #ad
Annual, No Fillers, Perennial Wildflower Seeds Year Round Planting, Open-Pollinated Wildflower Seed Mix Packet, 1 oz, Partial Shade Wildflower Seeds Bulk #adBeauty Beyond Belief #ad
- Each partial shade friendly wildflower seed packet gives you 100 sq. Gardener tested! full lush coverage: wildflower seeds bulk 30, 000 seed quantity to give you the coverage you desire. Compare and see the quality value. Great for those partial shade areas.
Designed to you lush coverage of annual and perennial blooms all year long. 100 sq. That’s over 1 oz. Use this partial shade mix under trees and up against buildings, 000 seeds 1 oz. We know seeds ! our expertly crafted botanical garden seed mixes contain a wide variety of both perennials and annuals that are specifically designed to work in areas that get minimum 4 - 6 Hours of Sunshine a day.
A trusted source of high quality seeds since 1985. Of pure seeds with no fillers.
We are committed to providing the highest quality, non-GMO/non-GE seeds to our customers, open-pollinated, guaranteed. Lush coverage of wildflowers expertly designed to provide, Etc where you have a minimum of 4 hrs of Sunshine a Day. 30, fences, hardy over the most growing zones. High quality seeds and expert guidance: experience the quality seed difference. Of lush wildflower coverage. This wildflower mix will make the perfect Christmas gifts for those gardeners in your life.
|Brand||Beauty Beyond Belief #ad|
|Manufacturer||BBB Seed #ad|
|Warranty||See Amazon.com Customer Service Warranty|
10. Great Basin Seed #ad
Wildflower Seed Mix for Midwest USA 1 LB of Coated Seed #adGreat Basin Seed #ad
- Multiple mix varieties depending on area and use. Only using species that attract bees, pollinators. 1 lb pure seed, no fillers or additives! Best value on amazon! Coated with Pinnacle for superior germination.