As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. TricaStore #ad
TricaStore _ Anacampseros Sunrise rufescens Rare avonia Exotic Succulent Aloe 50 Counted Home & Garden #adTricaStore #ad
- Anacampseros "Sunrise" rufescens. Seeds were took this season. Please read the description below for product details and do not hesitate to send us a message. You're bidding 50 SEEDS. These seeds are well packed and shipped via USPS.
2. DH7 Enterprise #ad
Calico Kitten Crassula Crassula pellucida 'Variegata' 2 inch #adDH7 Enterprise #ad
- Tuck in to spill over rock walls or path edges. We guarantee plant's safe arrival otherwise we will refund or send you a replacement plant. Protect from frost to prevent scarring. Adds great color to hanging baskets or containers, heart shaped leaves in shades of rose, patio or indoors.
Effective as a ground cover in waterwise gardens. Rassula are easy to grow, overwatering is sure to be fatal, so err on the side of too dry rather than too wet.
Water thoroughly when soil is dry to the touch. Porous soil with adequate drainage. Adorable trailing succulent with colorful, on porch, pink, cream and green.
Bright, filtered light and ample airflow. If you water from beneath by letting the plant sit in a saucer of water, but they are susceptible to mealy bugs and fungal diseases. Never let your Crassula sit in water. As with all succulents, make sure to pour off any excess water after a few minutes.
3. CTS Air Plants #ad
Anacampseros Sunrise Succulents Small Cluster Anacampseros Telephiastrum Variegata #adCTS Air Plants #ad
- Live arrival guarantee and a 30 day guarantee after that. We ship fast and pack expertly. Anacampseros sunrise succulents Small Cluster in 2" Pots.
Change color in sunlight! more sun more pink, less sun more green. Comes in a 2" plastic pot with our own blend of soil made especially for succulents. Anacampseros have pink, green, and yellow leaves.
Pots may be square or round depending on availability. Comes with care instructions by CTS Air Plants. Lots of light will keep the leaves pink they can start off green when you receive them. They will do well in a sunny window or outdoors in part sun.
4. FATPLANTS #ad
Fat Plants San Diego Living Indoor Succulents and Cactus Rooted in Plastic Planters with Soil 2.5 Inch, Adromischus maculatus "Calico Hearts" #adFATPLANTS #ad
- Fatplants is a family-owned and operated California licensed nursery and grower. Plants may not be identical to the photos as they are live plants and grow differently throughout the year.
Fully rooted living succulent plant standard plastic growers pot with soil. Colorful plants will fade due to being in a dark box for several days but should brighten back up with the correct lighting and care.
Plants are shipped directly from our nursery to your door. Please refer to product description for more on individual varieties. Plants may arrive taller, wider, thicker or less thick based on health, narrower, shorter, availability, season and readiness.
5. Altman Plants #ad
4 Pack, 2.5", Altman Plants Assorted Live Desert Fire Succulents Collection Bright color changing fun oranges and reds #adAltman Plants #ad
- Plant measurements will vary as different species grow in different ways: for example, some grow wider, taller, shorter, trailing etc. Large orders may receive duplicates depending on the season. Colorful gems: these rosette-shaped plants have attractive, plump leaves with blushed with deep reds & bright oranges creating glowing embers on the tips.
Healthy live arrival : your succulents will arrive alive and healthy. We want you to be happy! easy care plants. All orders placed after 8am pST will be shipped NEXT DAY Monday-Friday! We are well known for our excellent customer service and going the extra mile for our customers.
You will receive a variety of unique succulents similar to the ones in the photo which may include: echeveria, kalanchoe, graptosedum, sedum. Unique hand selected: each order contains grown with love and hand selected succulents.
Low maintenance. Size: succulents come in 2 1/2" pots fully rooted in soil. All our plants come labelED with succulent variety so you’ll never get caught guessing! This desert fire mix is easy to love & can be a statement piece in a mixed bed or container. We ship plants dry to keep them relaxed and rot-free— once they are in their new home, you can treat them to a good drink. Please feel free to directly reach out to us if you have any questions or concerns.
|Brand||Altman Plants #ad|
|Manufacturer||Altman Plants #ad|
|Part Number||4 Pack|
6. Unknown #ad
Kucus 200pcs/bag Aloe polyphylla Pillans Seed Rare Spiral Aloe Flower Succulent Plants for Home Garden Potted Pants #adUnknown #ad
- Applicable constellation: Virgo. Full-bloom period: summer. Type: succulent Plant. Cultivating difficulty degree: Very Easy. Flowerpot: Excluded.
7. Shop Succulents #ad
Shop Succulents | Radiant Rosette Collection | Assortment of Hand Selected, 6-Pack, Fully Rooted Live Indoor Rose-Shaped Succulent Plants, Multi #adShop Succulents #ad
- Customer assurance | we strive to provide the highest quality plants delivered. Included in purchase | 6 assorted rosette succulents in 2" pot. Soil | sun | potting | use well-draining soil. Regular potting soil or dirt won't do.
Use cactus soil/mix potting soil with sand/pumice/perlite. If plants arrive damaged or unhealthy, we will issue a full refund or replace your plant. Watering needs | succulents are very sensitive to overwatering, and damp soil can cause root rot.
Recommended amount is once every two weeks. Gradually give plant more sunlight each day. Tip: top inch of soil should feel dry before watering again.
Dry out soil completely between waterings. Each plant may vary from pictures shown as plants are hand selected based on season, size, health, and readiness. Withhold fertilizer during the fall and winter months. Approximately 6 hours of sun per day. Fertilizing needs | fertilize every two to four weeks during spring and summer.
|Brand||Shop Succulents #ad|
|Manufacturer||Shop Succulents #ad|
|Part Number||12-SUC-ROSE-2 |
|Model||| Radiant Rosette Collection|
8. DH7 Enterprise #ad
Variegated Ghost Plant Rare Succulent 2 inch #adDH7 Enterprise #ad
- Porous soil with adequate drainage. Rosettes become rambling to form semi-prostrate groundcovers. Bright light to full sun.
Water thoroughly when soil is dry to the touch. We guarantee plant's safe arrival otherwise we will refund or send you a replacement plant. Sometimes occurs as a variegated form or cristate form.
Is frost tolerant, but best to give protection to prevent damage. Quickly grows to fill up larger areas in rock gardens. Graptopetalum paraguayense, native to Mexico, has glaucous blue gray leaves tinged with lavender. White star-shaped flowers with charming reddish speckling.
9. Hirt's Gardens #ad
String of Dolphins Succulent, Senecio peregrinus -Easy to Grow- 2.5" Pot, RARE #adHirt's Gardens #ad
- Water when on the dry side. Immediate shipping. Trim as needed. Soil: should be loose and porous like a cactus soil. Prefers bright, indirect light or filtered window light.
10. Shop Succulents #ad
Live Indoor Shaped Succulent in a 4" Grow Pot, Hoya Heart, Shop Succulents | Rare Kerrii Sweetheart Plant, Single #adShop Succulents #ad
- If plants arrive damaged or unhealthy, we will issue a full refund or replace your plant. Fertilizing needs | fertilize monthly during the growing season with water soluble fertilizer specifically made for succulents.
Tip: top inch of soil should feel dry before watering again. Gradually give plant more light each day. Approximately 6 hours of bright indirect light. Watering needs | succulents are very sensitive to overwatering, and damp soil can cause root rot.
Soil | sun | potting | use well-draining soil. Customer assurance | we strive to provide the highest quality plants delivered. Recommended amount is once every three to four weeks.
Withhold during the fall and winter months. Each plant may vary from pictures shown as plants are hand selected based on season, size, health, and readiness. Regular potting soil or dirt won't do. Use cactus soil/mix potting soil with sand/pumice/perlite. Dry out soil completely between waterings. Included in purchase | 1 hoya kerrii "sweetheart" plant in 4" grow Pot.