As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Miracle-Gro #ad
4 qt., Aloe Vera and More, Miracle-Gro Succulent Potting Mix: Fertilized Soil with Premium Nutrition for Indoor Cactus Plants #adMiracle-Gro #ad
- Certified by the mulch & Soil Council as a quality product in compliance with industry standards. Great for helping to grow happy and beautiful succulent varieties like Burro’s Tail, Echeverias, Houseleek, as well as cacti.
Bag fills an 8-inch container; for even more spectacular results, start regular feedings with Miracle-Gro plant food 30 days after planting.
Created for those who love growing succulents as much as we do, Miracle-Gro Succulent Potting Mix contains the nutrients succulents need to thrive. This succulent potting soil is fast-draining and features a blend of sphagnum peat moss, forest products and fertilizer. A single 4-qt.
2. Miracle-Gro #ad
Miracle-Gro Cactus, Palm & Citrus Potting Mix 2-Pack #adMiracle-Gro #ad
- Contains forest products, sphagnum peat moss, sand and perlite to help prevent soil compaction and improve drainage. Beautiful, colorful results. Fast-draining formula. For use in containers. Enriched with Miracle-Gro Plant Food.
3. Hoffman #ad
Hoffman 10404 Organic Cactus and Succulent Soil Mix, 4 Quarts, Brown/A #adHoffman #ad
- Provides the drainage cacti need to flourish; ready to use; pH balanced. Professionally formulated for use with both jungle and desert cacti. This product measures 4 quarts. Organic cactus and succulent soil mix. Complete package directions provide useful growing information.
4. THE VALLEY GARDEN #ad
Professional Grower Mix Soil, Fast Draining Pre-Mixed Coarse Blend 2 Quarts, Organic Potting Soil, Cactus and Succulent Soil Mix #adTHE VALLEY GARDEN #ad
- Perfectly for most plants. Utmost effectively prevents the rhizome rot and reduces stagnant water. The soil features well breathability, contains 100% organic ingredients, light-weight soil, well draining, can be good to prevent the rhizome rot.
Imported from canada, well draining, ph balance5. 5. You just transplant the desired plants into the soil and watering when the soil is completely dry. Also contains nutrients for growing roots, flowers, varieties succulent and cacti, vegetables, aloes, or any seeds.
Extended manufacturer guarantee - love it or your money back! If for any reason you decide this soils isn't a good fit for your plants, we offer a 90-day money-back refund.
Rhizome breathability, well draining. Perfectly for nurturing plants, Our formula can balance pH 5. 5 for the plants. The soil feature has good perviousness. Can be used for indoor or outdoor plants, design your garden or indoor flowerpot convenient and fast. The soil is a pre-mixed or ready to use product. . Provide optimum growth for succulent & cacti varieties or other plants.
5. The Succulent Cult #ad
Organic Potting Soil, Succulent & Cactus Soil Mix, Fast Draining Pre-Mixed Blend 3 Dry Quart #adThe Succulent Cult #ad
- Simply transplant your desired succulents into their new container and add our soil mix or pour our soil mix and plant your leaves and cuttings. Formulated by professionals: professionally formulated to help succulents and cactus thrive in their container whether kept indoors or outdoors. Depending on species and varieties, we tend to see leaves and cuttings begin to root in as little as 2 weeks under the right circumstances.
The succulent cult organic soil mix was formulated to also assist your succulents and cactus in their indoor environment by allowing the soil to drain quickly and retaining only what your little guys need. Soil contains 75% natural substrate and 25% Organic perlite.
Organic light weight soil: 100% organic ingredients with a neutral PH balance to provide optimal growth. This is the only blend we use in our greenhouses when it comes to propagating leaves, seeds, and cuttings. Perfect for propagation: propagating succulents and cactus is hassle free when using the right soil blend.
Excellent drainage for indoor/outdoor containers: our specially formulated succulent potting soil helps improve drainage to avoid over watering which is the #1 reason why most succulents and cactus die. Pre-mixed and ready to use soil mix: pre-mixed and ready to use soil to help make your gardening or hobby growing a breeze. If your looking for a compatible soil for your houseplants, herbs, or vegetables this will work hand in hand with helping them thrive due to the ability to retain the necessary water and drain out the excess. Works great for all indoor houseplants, herbs, and vegetables.
6. Hoffman. #ad
Bundled with Pearson’s Garden Gloves 10 Quarts, 10 Quart Hoffman 10404 Organic Cactus and Succulent Soil Mixed Potting Soil for Outdoor and Indoor Plants #adHoffman. #ad
- Includes canadian sphagnum peat moss, Sand, Perlite, and Limestone. The ph of this soil is balanced, and you can use it right out of the box. One pair of rubber garden gloves are bundled in the package for you. This is a 10 quarts package, reed Sedge Peat, and you can order several of them depending on how many plants you have.
You will know just how to use it as soon as you read its directions. You don’t need to mix this soil with any other products as it comes already prepared.
You can use this soil for all types of cactus, including the one from the jungle and the desert type. Friendly for a beginner gardener. Bundled with pearson’s garden gloves.
If you are a beginner gardener, there is no need to worry either. Organic ingredients. This soil offers the right drainage that is so necessary for different succulent plants. Protect your hands from cuts and scrapes and keep your hands and nails clean when you work at your lovely garden. Airy and lightweight. Use with any succulent. This product comes with complete and coherent instructions.
7. Miracle-Gro #ad
2-Pack, Grows beautiful Houseplants, Miracle-Gro Indoor Potting Mix 6 qt. #adMiracle-Gro #ad
- For use in containers. Contains coconut coir, which holds and releases water and helps soil easily re-wet. Blended for a wide variety of container plants. Designed to be less prone to gnats Contains no compost or bark, which are known to shelter fungus gnats. Feeds up to 6 months.
|Manufacturer||Miracle Gro #ad|
8. Hoffman #ad
Hoffman 10410 Organic Cactus and Succulent Soil Mix, 10 Quarts #adHoffman #ad
- Pre-mixed, ready to use, excellent for repotting. Provides the drainage cacti need to flourish; Ready to use; PH balanced. This product measures 10 quarts by volume. Professionally formulated for use with both jungle and desert cacti. Organic cactus and succulent soil mix.
9. PERFECT PLANTS #ad
All Natural Succulent and Cactus Soil Mix by Perfect Plants | Made in The USA | 4 Quarts for All Succulent Varieties | Formulated for Proper Drainage #adPERFECT PLANTS #ad
- Water management — this succulent soil mix drains the Perfect Amount of Water for Your Succulent Babies. Easy zip, resealable bag — perfect for keeping your Mix Fresh For Multiple Uses! Fresh, organic — this specially formulated Succulent Soil Mix provides the perfect balance of air and moisture while retaining nutrients.
Mix includes — garden coir, composted Pine Bark, perlite, and Sand; Can be Used with all Succulent Types. Professionally mixed — from the growers at perfect Plants Nursery, for Proper Soil Conditions that Succulents Love.
10. Bonsai Jack #ad
Bonsai Jack Succulent and Cactus Soil, 2 Quarts – Fast Draining – Fight Root Rot – Optimized pH, Jacks Gritty Mix #111 #adBonsai Jack #ad
- Phone support available with each order. Satisfaction guaranteed: our soil mix is available in bag sizes from 2 quart to 28 gallons. Ideal for acid-loving plants: bonsai jack’s ultra-lightweight and airy succulent growing soil is optimized for pH of 5.
5, evaporation, water absorption, and particle size. All soil is pre-washed and screened. Made in the usa: ready to use gritty mix for most cacti and succulents. Bonsai jack succulent soil mix is used to enhance bonsai and succulent plants, Haworthia, Lithops, Jade, including Echeveria, Crassula, Aloe and Crassula.
All bonsai jack soil products are lab-tested and manufactured to spec versus other brands who use ingredients derived from reclaimed organic matter.
Satisfaction guaranteed or your money back. Fast draining & nurturing: our succulent potting soil helps prevent root rot and overwatering. Made with expertise: our ready-to-use trademarked potting blend contains Bonsai Block, Monto Clay and Pine Coir pine fines is a soil mix optimized for plants that require dryer feet between watering. It is perfect for succulent, bulk density, cactus and bonsai.
|Brand||Bonsai Jack #ad|
|Manufacturer||Bonsai Jack #ad|
|Model||Succulent and Cactus Soil|