As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. KEJORA #ad
HERB Plant, Kejora Sweet Thai Basil Live Plant with Pot #adKEJORA #ad
- Grown in Southern California. Tender herb with powerful Anise fragrance. Sweet thai basil Live Plant 1 Pot. Excellent in marinades and barbeques.
2. Sow Right Seeds #ad
Sow Right Seeds, Sweet Large Leaf Thai Basil Seed for Planting; Non-GMO Heirloom Seeds; Instructions to Plant and Grow a Kitchen Herb Garden, Indoors or Outdoor; Great Gardening Gift #adSow Right Seeds #ad
- It's taste is somewhat like anise, pungent, sweet aroma. In the “how to” section of our website. Discover the aroma and flavor -- thai basil has large tender green leaves with red stems and flowers.
Safe seed -- sow right seeds has taken the Safe Seed Pledge and sells only Non-GMO heirloom seeds that are safe for you and your family. Indoor or outdoor -- a carefully selected variety that can easily be grown indoors in your kitchen or outdoors in the garden.
Plus we are available to answer your questions as well. There is actually enough seed to do both. Easy to grow -- instructions included on each packet with additional growing tips, recipes, harvest instructions, etc.
It makes a wonderful addition to stir fries, with a strong, pad thai, and other authentic asian dishes. If these seed don’t germinate, we will happily make it right for you. Beautiful -- full color packet of Thai Basil Siam Queen that makes a wonderful gift for the gourmet cook and gardener.
3. Liliana's Garden #ad
Thai Basil Seeds Heirloom"Siam Queen" by Liliana's Garden #adLiliana's Garden #ad
- Slow to bolt - resistant to Bolt in High Heat. 150 thai basil seeds can produce Over 60 Feet of Thai Basil Plants. Over 85% germination Rates. Each plant can live for years - Basil Plants are "Come and Cut Again".
4. Click and Grow #ad
Click and Grow Smart Garden Thai Basil Plant Pods, 3-Pack #adClick and Grow #ad
- Attn: package does not contain plastic cups and germination domes. Grow fresh thai basil at home with zero effort. Easy to use: insert the plant pods, fill the water tank and plug in your Smart Garden.
100% biodegradable, includes no herbicides, non-GMO seeds, pesticides or fungicides. Growth guarantee - click and Grow will replace any plant pods that don't germinate for free. No green thumb required.
5. Seed-Balls.com #ad
Thai Basil Seed Balls, Herb & Vegetable Seed Bombs to Make Gardening Fun and Simple! #adSeed-Balls.com #ad
- Delicious and versatile, Thai Basil is aromatic and zesty in all kinds of dishes. Seed balls help keep planting your vegetable garden simple. Contains 20 seed balls. Guaranteed! seed balls are a great way to introduce children to gardening- they are fun and manageable.
Just press lightly into bare soil and keep moist until seedlings are established. More seeds and proprietary no-heat drying process ensures germination.
6. Gaea's Blessing #ad
Open-Pollinated Heirloom High Yield Heirloom 85% Germination Rate, Thai Basil Seeds 500 Seeds Non-GMO, Gaea's Blessing Seeds, with Easy to Follow Planting Instructions #adGaea's Blessing #ad
- We are committed to promoting sustainable growing methods, and above all, to protecting the biodiversity of our planet, to ensuring our customers' satisfaction. Harvest in 60 days.
Gaea’s blessing is based in illinois, usa. Attractive plants are 12-18" tall with medium green leaves and purple stems and blossoms. Non-gMO. Thai basil has been in cultivation for more than 3, 000 years and has a stronger-flavored basil than sweet basil with notes of spicy anise.
Commonly used in Asian cuisine from Thai, Vietnamese, to Chinese. Ocimum basilicum - open-pollinated. Great for container gardening. As adopters of the safe seed pledge, to doing our best to ensure the wellness of the environment, we do not consciously buy or sell seeds that have been genetically modified. 85% germination Rate for the current lot. Annual.
7. Seed Needs #ad
Seed Needs, Thai Basil Herb Ocimum basilicum Twin Pack of 500 Seeds Each Non-GMO #adSeed Needs #ad
- Thai basil will also thrive in window boxes, allowing you to open up a window and snip a couple of fresh Basil leaves. Thai basil is both attractive and extremely fragrant, Anise-like scent. The plants themselves will reach a mature height of roughly 12 to 18 inches tall, offering a sweet, displaying dark green to red leaves.
The flowers sprout atop it's foliage, and are deep burgundy in color. Quality thai basil seeds packaged by seed needs. Packets are 3. 25" wide by 4. 50" tall and come with a full colored illustration on the front side, as well as detailed sowing instructions on the reverse.
The plants are great when planted directly outdoors, in the garden, raised beds or even in pots and containers as well. The plants will produce stems, all within a single growing season, and can be harvested in a mater of 80 days.
Intended for the current and the following growing season. All seeds are produced from open pollinated plants, stored in a temperature controlled facility and constantly moved out due to popularity. Thai basil is categorized as an annual flowering herb, leaves and flowers, meaning the plants will establish quickly from freshly harvested Ocimum basilicum seeds. All basil seeds sold by seed needs are non-gmo based seed products and are intended for the current & the following growing season.
8. Back to the Roots #ad
Mint, Back to the Roots New Kitchen Garden Complete Herb Kit Variety Pack of Basil, and Cilantro Seeds #adBack to the Roots #ad
- Join us on our mission to help everyone experience the magic of growing their own food. With the new back to the roots kitchen herb garden, and mint right out of the can, cilantro, you’ll be able to grow organic basil, year ‘round — no transplanting needed. The easiest way to start a windowsill garden: growing your own fresh herbs at home has never been easier.
Everything included to grow: each kitchen herb garden comes with organic plant-based soil, moisture-balancing biochar, no transplanting, & access to a free online STEM curriculum for kids. Go ahead and treat yourself or a loved one today.
Grows year round: our cans are designed for indoor spaces, Summer, so you can have fresh herbs growing year 'round in any season - Spring, Fall or Winter. All you have to do is add sun & water. Great gift: the kitchen herb garden has been ranked among the year's top gardening Gifts, Teachers Gifts, and Unique Gifts.
Experience the magic of growing your own food: what began as curiosity for urban farming has turned into a passion to reconnect families to food through our indoor gardening kits. Made in the usa & 100% to grow: all back to the roots indoor gardening kits are backed by our 100% to Grow promise – if your kit doesn't grow as described, we'll replace it or provide a refund. We’re a small team based in Oakland, CA that’s committed to helping you grow. It comes ready to gift in beautiful packaging & will be sure to be THE gift of the year.
9. Little Nest #ad
For Gardening, Live Plant, HOLY Basil Plants~TULSI~Sacred Basil Well Rooted Live Plants 5 to 7 INCHES #adLittle Nest #ad
- Holy basil plants. Plants are 5 to 7 inches tall or more. Please read the Description Below For More Details. Plant will be ship out bare roots without the pot. Live plant For your Garden.
10. Sow Right Seeds #ad
Basil Seed Collection for Planting, Genovese Sweet, Thai, Greek, Opal, and Lemon Basil, Great Gardening Gift, Sow Right Seeds, Non-GMO Heirloom Seeds, Instructions to Plant Indoors or Outdoor #adSow Right Seeds #ad
- Easy to grow -- instructions included on each packet with additional growing tips on our “Sow Successful” Blog. Safe seed -- sow right seeds has taken the Safe Seed Pledge and sells only Non-GMO heirloom seeds that are safe for you and your family.
Growing your own basil garden is a great way to make your food look, and taste gourmet. Beautiful -- full color packets of the five varieties of basil, Thai, and Lemon, Genovese, Opal purple, Greek, A wonderful gift for the gourmet cook and gardener.
There's enough seed to do both! always have a variety of fresh basil on hand -- imagine having five varieties of fresh basil for pesto, pad thai, stir-fries, smell, even pastries.
Inside or outside -- carefully selected varieties that can easily be grown indoors in your kitchen or outdoors in the garden. Plus, we are available to answer all your questions. If these seeds don’t germinate, we will happily make it right for you.