As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Wayne #ad
Wayne 57729-WYNP WAPC250 Pool Cover Pump #adWayne #ad
- Strainer base filters debris to minimize clogging and keep pump from tipping over. Has been detected. Iswitch technology turns pump on and off by sensing the presence of water. Auto on activates when water at, or above 2 1/8 in.
Has been detected. Energy efficient, high flow, oil-free pump. Automatic freeze protection within the iSwitch technology to prevent pump damage. Plug in and leave the pump unattended for worry-free water removal. Auto off activates when water at, or below 3/4 in.
|Manufacturer||Wayne Water Systems #ad|
|Warranty||3 Year Manufacturer's Warranty|
2. Little Giant #ad
1/3-HP, 115V, Little Giant APCP-1700 Automatic Swimming Pool Cover Submersible Pump #adLittle Giant #ad
- Side discharge for optimal water removal. Integrated float switch for reliable automatic operation. 3/4" garden hose connection.
25' power cord. Removable intake screen for easy cleaning and maintenance. Built in handle for portability and ease of placement and removal. Activates in 2" of water.
|Brand||Little Giant #ad|
|Manufacturer||Little Giant #ad|
3. Little Giant #ad
1/6 HP, Submersible Pump, 115V, Little Giant 5-APCP Automatic Pool Cover Pump #adLittle Giant #ad
- Submersible pump: the pump is submersible and can operate in automatic or manual modes to suit any circumstance. It can pump down to 1/8" of water in manual mode. The automatic switch will turn on when the water level is at or above 3 1/4" and turn off when the level drops to 1 3/4".
Household designed pump: the pump is csa listed and has 25-foot power cord, 115 volts and 60 Hertz, 380 watts, 1200 GPH at 1 foot. Automatic pool cover pump: the pump safeguards pool covers from prolonged accumulation of rain or melting snow.
Automatic switch activates in approximately 2-1/4" of water. Garden Hose adaptor is included. It has 2 years of warranty.
Versatile pump warranty: this versatile pump includes a stabilizing plate and automatic switch, both of which are removable, allowing the pump to be used in a variety of other applications. Swimming pool pump: the little giant 5-apcp pool Cover Pump is ideal for protecting pool covers from standing water and the removable stabilizing plate allows for use in a variety of other applications.
|Brand||Little Giant #ad|
|Manufacturer||Little Giant #ad|
4. Master Craft #ad
1/6 HP Pool Cover Pump with Auto On/Off Operation and 750 GPH Capacity for Worry-Free Water Removal #adMaster Craft #ad
- Powerful pumping: pool cover pump removes up to 750 GPH to a maximum vertical height of 15 ft. Easy use: pool cover pump features a 24-foot electrical cord and 20-foot rope for easy positioning. Sturdy design: lightweight 1/6 HP pump has a corrosion-resistant thermoplastic body for durability.
Efficient peformance: 115V water-cooled motor allows for quick start-ups and reliable performance. Worry-free operation: Safe and reliable pool cover pump with auto shut off and overload protection.
5. Ocean blue #ad
The Cover Pump 350 GPH With Auto On/Off #adOcean blue #ad
- Clog-resistant. Removes water to within 3/4" of the pool cover. Completely submersible. Uses half the electricity of most other winter cover pumps. Includes 25' power cord, reusable foam inlet filter & stabilizing base platform.
6. Rule #ad
White/Red, Rule A53S-24 1800 GPH Submersible Sump / Utility Pump, 24 Foot Cord, Automatic, 110 Volt AC #adRule #ad
- Automatically checks for water every few minutes, turns on when only 1" of water is detected. Using this pump as a pool cover pump voids the warranty, it should not be used to prevent water from accumulating on top of a pool cover.
Heavy-duty thermoplastic housing protects pump from the most adverse conditions. Totally submersible, silent and vibration free operation, rust and corrosion proof, snap-off strainer for easy cleaning.
A genuine rule product, don't settle for anything less. Never runs dry, turns off automatically when pumping is complete or if impeller becomes jammed. Designed to remove water from basements, garages, stairwells, compact, and other utility applications, utility rooms, efficient, long-life motor.
7. Superior Pump #ad
Superior Pump 92395 2100 GPH Pool Cover Pump #adSuperior Pump #ad
- Low amp draw ensure the pump runs cooler and lasts longer, 1 inch NPT discharge with 3/4 inch garden hose adapter. Compact and lightweight design, can be used indoors or outdoors. Thermally protected motor with automatic reset thermal protector, screened intake that is removable for easy cleaning.
Automatic pool cover pump, capacity of up to 2100 gallons per hour, activates in approximately 1-1/2 inch of water. Large base with integrated design that leaves and debris from entering the pump, internal automatic float switch.
|Brand||Superior Pump #ad|
|Manufacturer||Superior Pump #ad|
8. Acquaer #ad
2,300 GPH, Model Number PCP025, 1 1/4in. Port, 1/4 HP, Acquaer Submersible Pool Cover Pump #adAcquaer #ad
- Automatic thermal overload protection. Permanent split capacitor. Bottom suction design filters debris and removes water down to 1/4in. Check valve adapter. Includes 3/4in. Corrosion-resistant, reinforced thermoplastic construction.
9. Ocean Blue Water Products #ad
Ocean Blue Water Products 195091 Electric Cover Pump, 350 GPH #adOcean Blue Water Products #ad
- Completely submersible & clog- resistant. Comes with a reusable, easy clean, clog resistant mesh filter. Easy to maintain with only one moving part.
Uses a standard garden hose fitting, and comes with an extra long 25' power cord. Pump removes 350 gallons of water from your pool's cover per hour.
10. Rule #ad
Rule Replacement Strainer Base f/Pool Cover Pump #adRule #ad
- Rule replacement strainer base for the Pool Cover Pump. The wide base provides stability and prevents the pump from tipping over. Holds the pump upright. Protects the pump from leaves and debris.