As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Outsidepride #ad
Outsidepride White Dutch Clover Seed: Nitro-Coated, Inoculated, 10 LBS #adOutsidepride #ad
- Keep the clover seed continually moist until germination occurs which is usually within 14 days with temperatures of 65 - 70F. This perennial seed can be grown across the country for deer food plots, erosion control, pasture mixtures, and cover crops in USDA Zones 3 - 10.
White clover helps boost soil nitrogen levels, taking nitrogen from the air and fix it in the soil. Seeding rate: sow seed at 1/4 lb - 1/2 lb per 1, 000 square feet or 8 to 10 lbs per acre.
White dutch clover can be seeded by broadcasting the seed on the prepared soil and raking it in lightly. It can also be used an a lawn alternative. White dutch clover seed is a perennial used for erosion control, pasture mixtures, food plots, green manure crop, lawn alternative, ground cover, and many other uses.
2. SeedRanch #ad
SeedRanch White Dutch Clover Seed: Nitro-Coated & Inoculated, 10 Lbs. #adSeedRanch #ad
- Blooming clover is often used as an alternative to lawns. Can be used as ground cover, cover crop and for erosion control. Also great to attract wildlife. Hardy perennial once established in zones 3-10 Helps boost soil nitrogen levels.
|Part Number||WDC-10 Lbs.|
|Warranty||30 Days Money Back|
3. Outsidepride #ad
10 LBS, Ladino Clover Seed: Nitro-Coated, Inoculated #adOutsidepride #ad
- All of the clover seeds sold by outsidepride are inoculated for better water retention and germination. This large clover is considered to be of high nutritive value and palatability making is great for pasture mixtures and deer food plots.
Ladino is a giant white clover that grows as a perennial all across the Unites States. Ladino clover can be seeded by broadcasting the seed on the prepared soil and raking it in lightly.
Keep the clover seed continually moist until germination occurs. Sow this trifolium repens latum seed at 1/2 lb - 3/4 lb per 1, 000 square feet or 20 to 30 lbs per acre. Our seeds are always Non-GMO and packaged for the current year.
4. Outsidepride #ad
10 LBS, Outsidepride White Cloud Crimson Clover Cover Crop & Forage Seed #adOutsidepride #ad
- Fast and easy germination. Annual clover used for hay, livestock, silage, forage, nitrogen fixator, cover crops, pasture, green manure crops, crop rotations, wildlife food plots, and for a ground cover.
Great forage quality and sweeter taste than regular crimson clover. The first ever white flowering crimson clover. Seeding rate: 20 - 25 lbs per acre for broadcast seeding.
5. Outsidepride #ad
10 LBS, Outsidepride Perennial Renovation White Clover Seed #adOutsidepride #ad
- Seeding rate: 5 lbs per acre. This means more forage and less weed pressure, even under grazing and reaches a height of 8 - 10 inches. The result is increased persistence, even under grazing.
Wildlife attractant - renovation is an ideal legume for wildlife food plots, as a three-fold contributor: providing a high-protein food source, acting as a seasonal attractant, and contributing nitrogen to surrounding plants.
Pasture improvement - renovation is an excellent choice to improve and maintain healthy productive pastures. Wider leaves - renovation has wider leaves, closer to ladino-type clovers. Increased longevity - renovation was bred for increased stolon density utilizing a combination of long-living Southern Plain ecotypes and ladino types. Renovation is ideal for all livestock.
6. Outsidepride #ad
Outsidepride White Sweet Clover Seeds, 10 lbs #adOutsidepride #ad
- Grow white sweet clover in USDA Zones: 4 - 10 Sow white sweet clover at a rate of 12 to 15 lbs/acre. White sweet clover is a biennial and will grow to approximately 5 feet tall.
No other company on this listing is selling our white sweet cloverseed. Outsidepride is a family owned U. S. Company. This is an inoculated clover seed which once in bloom produces a white flower.
7. Nature's Seed #ad
White Clover Pasture Seed 10 LBS #adNature's Seed #ad
- Grows up to a foot tall and has a spreading growth habit. Known for its nitrogen fixing abilities and acts as a natural fertilizer for surrounding grasses. Important plant for honey bees, highly palatable and nutritious for all types of livestock.
|Brand||Nature's Seed #ad|
8. Eretz #ad
Premium Willamette Valley, Oregon Grown Non-GMO Seeds, No Coatings, No Weed Seeds 10lb, White Clover Seed by Eretz #adEretz #ad
- Authentic willamette valley, Oregon USA grown seed! Excellent plant for garden cover, food plots, berry patches, and more!. Great for adding nitrogen, and squelching unwanted growth.
Wonderful erosion control, bringing general health to your soil. Good for attracting and nurturing wildlife and honey bees.
9. Nature's Seed #ad
Alsike Clover Seed 10 LBS #adNature's Seed #ad
- Well adapted to cool moist areas of the United States and is very cold hardy. Used for hay, pasture and soil improvement and is particular beneficial to honey bees. Tolerates a wide range of soil conditions.
10. Discount Lawn Care #ad
20 Pounds, White Ladino Clover #adDiscount Lawn Care #ad
- Also great to attract wildlife. Helps boost soil nitrogen levels. Can be used as ground cover, cover crop and for erosion control. Blooming clover is often used as an alternative to lawns. Hardy perennial once established.