As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Blue Devil #ad
Blue Devil Cyanuric Acid Test Kit for Swimming Pools, 4 oz. #adBlue Devil #ad
- Vial included: testing vial is included in Cyanuric Acid testing kit. Easy to use: easy to read instructions- testing only takes 3 minutes! Solution included: 4 oz bottle of solution is included. Packaging: Includes 1 kit per pack. Determine acid amounts: Determine cyanuric acid levels in pool.
2. AquaChek #ad
AquaChek 551236 7-Way 100 Count Pool Water Test Strips #adAquaChek #ad
- Includes a reusable color chart comparator The reusable color chart comparator is the color chart on the side of the bottle. 7-way strips measure:free chlorine, Total Hardness, Total Alkalinity, bromine, Total Chlorine, pH and Cyanuric Acid. Just dip and wait 15 seconds.
3. Blue Devil #ad
8 oz Bottle, Blue Devil B7118 Cyanuric Acid Test #adBlue Devil #ad
- Tests pool'S Cyanuric Acid. 8 oz bottle. Reagent refill For Blue Devil Test Kits. No assembly Required.
4. TAYLOR TECHNOLOGIES INC #ad
TAYLOR TECHNOLOGIES INC R-0013-E CYANURIC ACID 16 OZ #adTAYLOR TECHNOLOGIES INC #ad
- Cannot ship to alaska, hawaii, Puerto Rico or anywhere outside of the continental United States. 1 pint 047 Liters.
5. taylor #ad
TAYLOR TECHNOLOGIES INC K-2006 TEST KIT COMP CHLORINE FAS-DPD #adtaylor #ad
- Item package weight: 2. 35012771292 lb. Model number: K-2006. Item package dimensions: 9. 099999990718" l x 5. 599999994288" w x 3. 899999996022" h. Country of Origin: China.
|Manufacturer||Taylor Technologies #ad|
6. Taylor Technologies, Inc. #ad
Taylor Replacement Test Tube 9193 for Cyanuric Acid Tests, 20-100 ppm w/10 ppm div #adTaylor Technologies, Inc. #ad
- Replacement test tube for Taylor Cyanuric Acid Test Kit #K-1720 . Rugged plastic test tube measures 20-100 ppm w/10 ppm div. Taylor model Number: 9193.
7. RUNBO #ad
RUNBO 7 in 1 Pool & SPA Quality Testing Strips Easy and Accurate Test Free Chlorine, Bromine, Total Alkalinity, pH and Cyanuric Acid. 100 Counts., Total Hardness, Total Chlorine #adRUNBO #ad
- 7 parameters in 1 strip for pool & spa water quality test: free chlorine, Total Chlorine, Bromine, total hardness, Total Alkalinity, pH and Cyanuric Acid.50 refills in sealed moisture-proof foil bag to ensure the stripes can be stored for 2 years.
Quick & easy testing: just one single dip in the water for 2 seconds and then remove it. Test your pool and spa a minimum of twice a week.
Please contact customer support for any questions. Test regularly: it is important to test your pool or spa often to keep water fresh and sparkling clean. High precision result: no need to shake strip after dipping into water, SPA, each test strip is made of high quality fiber paper that provides instant and reliable result for POOL, HOTBATH and FISH TANK.
Hold the strip horizontally for 30 seconds, compare with color chart on bottle to get accurate results of your water quality. Long-term storage: 100 stripes in total. 50 in Bottle.