As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Seeds2Go #ad
1 Pound, Climax Timothy Grass Seeds #adSeeds2Go #ad
- Acre; seed depth: 1/4 to 1/2 inch. Seeding rate: 12 lbs. Long-lasting, beautiful show of dark green grass with foxtail-like plumes. Use in rotation as pasture for livestock grazing or hay production. High forage quality, improved grazing tolerance, balanced yield.
2. Nature's Seed #ad
Timothy 10 LBS #adNature's Seed #ad
- Used for hay and grazing where it’s especially desirable for horses. Develops rapidly and can grow to a height of two feet. Tolerates a wide range of soil types and can handle waterlogged soils.
3. FARMERS DAUGHTERS SEEDS #ad
Climax Timothy Seed 1 lb Bags #adFARMERS DAUGHTERS SEEDS #ad
- Adaptable to a cool and humid climate. Is used in wildlife mixtures for nesting and cover. An abundant perennial grass. Ideal for erosion control. Used for hay, but also for pasture and silage.
4. Barenbrug #ad
3 lbs, Goats, Blue, Game Birds, Barenbrug Free Range GroundCover Forage Seed Mixture Ideal for Chickens, and Sheep #adBarenbrug #ad
- Grow in multiple places: plant in a tray, vineyard alleyway, in your yard, chicken runs, orchard, or pasture. Ft. Cater to variety of animals: Ideal for Chickens, game birds, goats, and sheep.
Quick growth: germination will range from 7-14 days. Wide assortment of seed species: Will grow into a smorgasbord of greens for your small animals like free range chickens to forage on. Coverage: 1-2 lbs per 1000 sq.
|Model||Free Range GroundCover|
5. X-Seed #ad
X-Seed 440FS0021UCT185 Pasture Land Over-Seeder Forage Seed, 25-Pound #adX-Seed #ad
- 15-percent maximo intermediate ryegrass, 20-percent Orchard grass, 49-percent gulf annual ryegrass, 3-percent clover, 13-percent intermediate ryegrass.
Endophyte-Free. Rejuvenates old, permanent fields. Micro-boost enhances germination, develops longer more fiberous roots and creates larger seedlings. Covers up to one acre.
|Manufacturer||X-Seed, Inc. #ad|
|Warranty||Guaranteed to grow|
6. Wizard Seed #ad
Wizard Seed LLC, 1 Pound, Timothy Grass Seed Climax #adWizard Seed #ad
- Easy to grow, requires little maintenance and has good germination rates. Great in forage and wildlife mixes. Bulk seeds which contains no filler nor fungus. Non-gmo seeds have great germination and blooms all summer long. Use in rotation as pasture for livestock grazing or hay production.
7. Standlee Hay Company #ad
Standlee Hay Company Premium Timothy Grass Hand-Selected Forage, 25 lb Box #adStandlee Hay Company #ad
- The long stem fiber fosters the natural foraging instincts which are critical to your animal's overall and dental health. Excellent source of fiber, naturally low protein.
Rabbits, guinea pigs, gerbils, chinchilla, cavies, timothy, hay, hamsters, forage, Grass. All -natural and free of any additives. Stimulates chewing, which promotes dental and digestive health.