As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. GRANBERG #ad
GRANBERG Alaskan Mark-IV Chainsaw Mill, 36" G778-36 #adGRANBERG #ad
- Quality steel and aluminum construction. Mounts to chain bar with a few turns of a wrench. Cut slabs from ½” to 13” thick, and up to 27” wide, where the tree falls. Designed and manufactured in USA. Cut cedar, walnut and oak into high quality lumber.
2. XRKJ #ad
3 Crossbar Kits Work with Chainsaw Mill, XRKJ Rail Mill Guide System 9 Ft #adXRKJ #ad
- The rail system in combination with the saw mill allow smooth sliding for the mill creates a straight and level first cut along a log. Depending on the actual application connects any combination of 9 Ft guide systems together.
Single piece dog hinge plate for easier assembly Four cross members for added stability. This particular item is the rail mill guide which is 9Ft long You could also use more than one rail mill guide for longer logs. Hammer in dogs attached to cross members set levels using the wrench.
3. imony #ad
Chainsaw mill Portable Chainsaw mill 36" Inch 304 stainless steel and Aluminum Planking Milling Bar Size Cutting Milling 36“ #adimony #ad
- High quality, 304 stainless steel and Aluminum Construction, Lighter and stronger. Chainsaw mill 36 inch length fits chainsaw bar length 10"-36”. 100% satisfaction Guarantee.
Chain saw mill works for 36" diameter logs, Planking Milling Height & Width Adjustable. Lightweight and tough tool; turning your chain saw mill to a portable milling machine. You can mill your own lumber at home or in the woods. Lifetime warranty.
4. GRANBERG #ad
Granberg MK-IV Alaskan Chainsaw Mill with 30" Rails Model G778-30 #adGRANBERG #ad
- Quality steel and aluminum construction. Mounts to chain bar with a few turns of a wrench. Cut cedar, walnut and oak into high quality lumber. Cut slabs from ½” to 13” thick, and up to 27” wide, where the tree falls. Designed and manufactured in USA.
5. HiHydro #ad
HiHydro Portable Chainsaw Mill Planking Milling from 14" to 36" Guide Bar Wood Lumber Cutting Sawmill Aluminum Steel Chainsaw Mills for Builders and Woodworkers 14''-36'' #adHiHydro #ad
- High-quality mill Cuts Beams or Lumber from 05“ ”to 13“ thick and 36” Wide. It assembled easily. Our sawmill is made of durable aircraft aluminum and stainless steel, which gives you a lightweight and tough tool; Turning your chainsaw mill to a portable milling machine.
This thing is sturdy, well built and looks really good. We ship from us and it will de delivery about 1-6 working days. This is a very good and inexpensive way for the hobbyist to mill lumber.
It works very nicely. The aluminum rails are very well finished and the steel parts appear to be chromed. Instructions consist only of a drawing and parts identification. Easy assembly, looks to meet expectations. This chainsaw is perfect for homeowners, carpenters, woodworkers, you can mill your own lumber at home or in the woods.
6. JMTAAT #ad
JMTAAT 14", 36" Chainsaw Guide Portable bar Chain Saw Mill Log Planking Lumber Aluminum #adJMTAAT #ad
- Perfect for builders, woodworkers, & outdoor enthusiasts. Can use repeatedly, one mold can create your unique garden. Mill slabs from 1/2" up to 12" thick & 36" wide.
Material: aluminium & Steel | Net weightapprox: 13. 5 lbs. Attaches directly to your chainsaw bar. Cuts lumber planks Height & Width Adjustable. Fits: chain saw with bar length from 14" to 36".
7. RCTEC #ad
9 FT Rail Mill Guide System 3 Crossbar Kits Work with Chainsaw Mill #adRCTEC #ad
- Connector kit: connect any combination of 9 Ft or 5 Ft guide systems together. Size: 9-ft rail mill guide system in combination with the saw mill creates a straight and level first cut along a log.
This rail mill guide system is used with chain saw and chainsaws frame for log wood chip cutting. Please read the Assembly instruction carefully before installing. Material: aircraft grade aluminum works with saw mill dimensions L x W x H in. 108 x 10 x 4.
8. TTF #ad
TTF Chainsaw Portable 36 Inch Chainsaw Mill Attachment Chainsaw Milling Planking Milling Bar Planking Cutting Guide Bar Chainsaw Mill Guide Sawmill for Chain Sawmill Attachment 14"-36" #adTTF #ad
- B>100% satisfaction guarantee: if you are not 100% satisfied with, please feel free to contact our customer service. B>perfect for builders, woodworkers, & outdoor enthusiastsCut Cedar, Walnut and Oak into High Quality Lumber.
We will provide the best solution to you within 24 hours. B> the quality will be updated in June 2020, and we guarantee that there will be no quality problems. B> portable system can be easily transported to remote logs. B>. B>chainsaw mill 36 inch length fits chainsaw bar length 10"-36”，Cuts lumber planks Height & Width Adjustable。.
9. RCTEC #ad
Chainsaw Mill 36 Inch Portable Planking Milling Bar Size 14 to 36 Inch #adRCTEC #ad
- Log milling attachment provides a flat surface for the mill to ride on to get flat even cuts. Attach portable sawmill with adjustable side bracket to your chainsaw and you're ready for the big or small jobs cutting any log length.
Cuts planks from 020" to 12" thick. Works on big and small jobs cuts any length of timber. High quality steel and aluminum construction totally portable quick and easy set up clamps directly on chainsaw bar no drilling required. 36 inch chainsaw mill length fits chainsaw bar length 12"-36”.
10. VBENLEM #ad
VBENLEM Chainsaw Mill 36" Inch Planking Milling Bar 14" to 36" w/Rail Guide Ladder Sets #adVBENLEM #ad
- Easy to assemble- all necessary assembly and installation hardware are including for easy installation. High quality material- constructed from high quality aluminum and galvanized steel, these new brackets are easier to adjust and durable for long lasting using.
Adjustable chainsaw mill- chain saw mill works for 36" diameter logs, planking milling height & width are adjustable.
Two connector kit- this kit includes two connector kits, chainsaw mill and mill guide system that are used together with chain saw for log wood chip cutting. Wide application- using together with chainsaw to convert rough logs into beautiful slabs. Ideal for homeowners, & carpenters, woodworkers, you can mill your own lumber at home or in the woods.