As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. DAS Farms #ad
Contender Peach, Live Fruit Tree Shipped 3 Feet Tall by DAS Farms No California #adDAS Farms #ad
- Deciduous plants bought dormant during the winter are guaranteed to leaf out in the spring under the same conditions. All pictures are of fully grown plants. Deciduous plants do not have leaves in the winter! California orders will be cancelled! This is due to CA state law and beyond our control.
Zone: 4-8 / full sun / mature height: 10'-15' spread: 10'-15' / growth rate: fast / bloom: pink / These peach trees are self-pollinating.
Sizes shipped are in the title and description. We guarantee a successful transplant for 30 days if the included planting instructions are followed with the correct location and water. Size shipped: 2-3 feet tall in full gallon containers with soilless media & 9 month slow release fertilizer. However, planting 2 or more will significantly increase your fruit yield.
2. Online Orchards #ad
One of The earliest to ripen!, Dwarf Gala Apple Tree #adOnline Orchards #ad
- Gala is the most widely planted apple cultivar in the united States! Due to its sugar content and flavor, Gala is an excellent choice for pressing your own homemade cider! Since it's both cold hardy and warm tolerant, Gala is an overall versatile apple cultivar.
Very heavy producer at an early age, orange, grows more apples sooner than other varieties! Red, and yellow streaked fruit give Gala a beautiful appearance.
3. eightplant #ad
1 Bare Root Plant, Santa Rosa Plum Tree Semi-Dwarf, Fruit Healthy Sapling #adeightplant #ad
- Soil type:moist, well-drained, Loam. Usda hardiness zone °F:5-9. Sunlight:Full Sun. Season of Interest:Summer. Soil ph:6. 0-7. 0 .
4. NLB #ad
NLB1412, 1 Pcs Bare Root Seedling Mandarin Satsuma Orange Tangerine Fruit Tree Real Live Plant Citrus #adNLB #ad
- Plant facts: family:citrus | plant type: citrus fruit tree | mature height: 7 - 10 feet | soil: mix loamy, clay, sand. You will receive 1 pcs bare root seedling mandarin satsuma Orange Tangerine Fruit Tree Real Live Plant Citrus.
They go very well with chocolate, chicken, turkey, pecans and walnuts too. Directions: transplant immediately into rich potting soil in a medium pot 6 inch or larger. Appearance and flavor are very close to the sweet taste of a satsuma only sweeter.
Note: may be trimmed in late fall to keep them tidy or if keeping as a house/patio plant. Do not plant too deeply. Zones: 8-11 | sun exposurefull sun | foliage: evergreen | foliage color: dark green | fruit color: bright Orange | Blooms: White, Silt, Sweet Fragrance | Bloom Period:Spring | Harvest Period: November - December | Pruning Time: Winter | Temperature: Cold Tolerant to 15 Degrees.
December is harvest time. Sweet, candy, rice. Use a citrus fruit tree fertilizer after established according to package directions. There are so many great things they will add zestful flavor to. Shipped bare root. Well drained.
5. Online Orchards #ad
Dwarf Granny Smith Apple Tree, Worlds Most Popular Green Apple and a True Culinary Delight for Baking or Cooking! #adOnline Orchards #ad
- No apple is more widely used for cooking and baking than Granny Smith! Granny smith is both self-pollinating and one of the best pollinators for other apple cultivars. Granny smith is one of the fastest growing of all apple cultivars! Granny smith is very cold hardy, surviving harsh winters where other apple varieties wouldn’t stand a chance.
The apples tend to cling onto a Granny Smith tree instead of falling to the ground, attracting all manner of wildlife throughout the winter.
6. Hirt's Gardens #ad
Huge Fruit Size, Quinalt Everbearing Strawberry 25 Bare Root Plants #adHirt's Gardens #ad
- Then make sure the drain whole doesn't get clogged by adding stones or a screen mess of some sort then put mixed soil on top. When planting in towers make sure you add at least 30% sand mixed into the soil really well. I will send a picture 2.
The most importan part of planting these plants is to make sure you have at least 30% sand mixed into the soil. Pack each layer tightly, on all the wholes make sure to add more dirt to have a cone shape that is higher than the whole.
We always send extra plants. You will see growth within 3 days. Strawberry plants need three things: 1. You can always call my cell number 919-696-0328 if you have any questions or concerns before or after you purchase.
You will receive planting instructions on your shipping label and by email. The sand is the most important part and without it they will die: the soil needs to be well draining and 30 percent sand needs to be mixed thoroughly and plant on a mound six inches apart. The plant can soak in water for an hour and then plant. 3. We are a veteran owned business that wants to make sure you are 100% satisified. You will receive healthy bare root plants.
7. Bob Wells Nursery #ad
HONEY CRISP APPLE TREE, 2 Year Old/4-5 Feet Tall #adBob Wells Nursery #ad
- Tree size: 2 year old tree that is 4-5 feet tall. Flavor of fruit: Sweet, Juicy and Crisp Apples. Estimated chilling Requirements Below 45°: 800 hours. Pollination: gala, granny smith, Red Delicious Plant 2 different varieties to increase production. Usda hardiness Zone: 3-8.
8. Hand Picked Nursery #ad
1 Quart Sized Plant Shipped Bare Root from HAND PICKED NURSERY, 2 Year Old, 3 Patriot Northern HIGHBUSH Blueberry Plants #adHand Picked Nursery #ad
- If not call. If you have any questions about the appearance or condition of your plants when they arrive, contact us immediately. Here is my cell number: 919-696-0328. You can always call my cell number 919-696-0328 if you have any questions or concerns before or after you purchase.
They need to adjuct to its new enviroment. We are a veteran owned business that wants to make sure you are 100% satisified. Soil mixture should be 70% peat moss or fine pine bark, 15% sand and 15% soil. I do not hide after the sale. Give them at least 1" per week during growing season and up to 4" per week during fruit ripening.
When you first receive your plants use the soil above and make sure you do not put the plant in direct sunlight for the first two weeks. Water blueberry plants during the day.
The water droplets tha fell on the leaves that are on the leaves when the sun hit the plant can burn spots on the leaves like a magnified lense. When you receive the plants you might find some brown spotns on the leaves and that can someitems happen durign the this time of year. Keep the soil moist but not soggy. Deep, low ph mulch like peat moss, pine needles or well aged sawdust conserves water and minimizes soil water fluctuations. You will receive planting instructions on your shipping label and by email.