As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Sow Right Seeds #ad
Cabbage Seed Collection for Planting, Red Acre, Golden Acre, and Michihili Nampa Cabbages, Sow Right Seeds, Savoy Perfection, Instruction to Plant and Grow a Non-GMO Heirloom Home Vegetable Garden #adSow Right Seeds #ad
- Good eats -- the humble head of cabbage is essential to so many great meals from simple stir-fried asian spicy cabbage and eggs for breakfast to coleslaw, baja fish tacos, Korean kimchi, chinese cabbage rolls, and sauerkraut on your dog.
A wonderful variety of colors and shapes. Minimum of 1g per packet. Easy to grow -- instructions to plant included on each packet with additional growing tips, recipes, etc. Safe seed -- sow right seeds has taken the safe Seed Pledge and sells only fresh Non-GMO heirloom seeds that are safe for you and your family.
Plus we are available to answer your questions as well. If these seeds don’t germinate, harvest instructions, we will happily make it “Right” for you.
Beautiful -- large premium packets of savoy perfection, red Acres, Golden Acre, and Michihili Nampa Cabbage Collection seeds. A beautifully forming head is a sight to see and will be admired by your visitors. Productive and decorative -- don’t be afraid to grow cabbage in your front yard. Under the “how To” section of our website. The green savoy with crinkly leaves and red/purple varieties are especially eye-catching. So delicious.
2. Palm Beach Medicinal Herbs #ad
Kyoto NAPA Chinese Cabbage Seeds, 100+ Rare Garden Vegetable Seeds #adPalm Beach Medicinal Herbs #ad
- Sold exclusively by palm beach medicinal herbs – a family-owned and operated company based in the US. Offering 100+ kyoto napa chinese cabbage seeds, packaged in a paper seed envelope. We offer seeds for 1000s of different kinds of plants - including rare, herbs, tropical, vegetables, organic, non-GMO, heirloom, fruits, medicinal, trees, and more!.
Germination and growing instructions are clearly displayed on each package for successful gardening every time.
3. BreadBasket Seeds #ad
Chinese Cabbage Premium F1 Seeds Peking Napa Cabbage Winter Around 20 Seeds #adBreadBasket Seeds #ad
- Organic and non-gmo seeds from Ukraine, famous for its fertile black soil / Each package is provided with English instructions. Can be grown in greenhouses all year round, germination rate is about 100%, do not require soaking.
Cool-weather easy to grow plant, characterized by early ripening; 60 days from germination. In case of questions or any issues with the product, we will respond within 24 hours. Helps in weight loss as it is low in calories and high in fiber, so you eat less and stay full for longer.
4. Kuting #ad
Cabbage Seeds 15g Garden Vegetable Big Small White Green Red Organic Chinese Flowering Cuisine Cabbage for Planting Outside Door for Cooking Dish Soup Taste Good Delicious No.3 Cabbage Seeds #adKuting #ad
- Less fiber taste fresh and delicious use in soups or for stir-fry, dish. Excellent flavor, Salads, Is used to make pickles raw material of choice. Leaf green for the straight, vegetables to help shallow,, heart tight, fast filling speed, plant growth robust, the leaves dark green, clean vegetables up to 90%, dark green leaves, base 15 cm thick, leaves light green, the average height of 46 cm, is "even heart-shaped" generation of high-quality Chinese cabbage.
Harvest days:35 DAYS. Germination rate: 85% - Purity: 96%. 15 grams:about 2000 sEEDS. Best high quality grown fast.
|Part Number||Kuting-No.3 Cabbage seeds|
5. SEEDS OF CHANGE #ad
Organic, Seeds Of Change 8216 Certified Bok Choy, Seeds, Green #adSEEDS OF CHANGE #ad
- Organic gardening: seeds of change was built on the premise of preserving biodiversity, sustainability, & organic seeds with the promise of making organic foods available to gardeners & farmers since 1989.
Vegetable garden: hone your green thumb with these organic vegetable seeds. Moisture-proof packets with a resealable zipper keep seeds viable for up to 5 years. Bring ingredients to the kitchen that are as fresh as can be.
Sow & grow your own home garden with these organic bok choy seeds that flourish in soil. Perfect especially for heirloom seeds. Plant & watch them grow in gardens, garden beds, pots, planters & more.
Non-gmo & free of chemicals & pesticides. Seeds for planting: these certified organic seeds are pesticide-free & non-GMO. Grows best outside. Seed to plate: what began as curiosity about urban farming turned into a passion to reconnect families to food by creating an experience for people to cherish the goodness of nature in their gardens.
6. Kuting #ad
White Cabbage Seeds 1000+ Giant Heirloom Non-GMO Garden Vegetable Green Organic Chinese Flowering Cuisine Cabbage for Planting Outside Door for Cooking Dish Soup Taste Good Delicious #adKuting #ad
- Quality vegetables seeds packaged by Kuting. Non gmo, non hybrid, premium Quality Seeds coming from small, untreated, non commercial farmers.
Green vegetables are suitable for growing in soils with fertile soil, soft soil and disease-free soil, and large water demand. We provide quality assurance for all seeds, and to ensure the quality of the growth, the seeds cannot be replanted.
This packet contains Big White Cabbage Seeds 1000+. All seeds are produced from open pollinated plants, stored in a temperature controlled facility and constantly moved out due to popularity. We work together to make the world greener and bluer.
7. Seedhao #ad
Summer Early F1 Chinese Cabbage Napa 2500 Seeds Asian Chinese Original Package Vegetable Garden 原装彩包一代杂交早熟五号大白菜绍菜蔬菜种子 #adSeedhao #ad
- Culinary: stir-fry. Seeds be packed in colorful retail package, Package which print Plant picture, with China government Phytosanitary Certificate number, Chinese name and sow instruction. Early maturity, wide adaptability, 50-60 days.
50-60 days. It is more resistant to-diseas, humidity, heat, medium quality and good merchantability. Oriental asian chinese Garden heirloom Organic bulk Vegetable seeds for planting. Sow time:late summer to early fall. Maturity: Approx.
8. grocoseeds #ad
Chinese Michihili, Cabbage, 500 Seeds! Groco, Aka Napa Cabbage #adgrocoseeds #ad
- Or plant in mid summer for a fall crop and full sized cabbage heads. Start indoors or in early spring as soon as ground is workable for a cool early crop and harvest young salad greens.
Texture is some where between lettuce and regular cabbage. Some say is a cross between bok choi and turnip. Easy to digest. Does best in cooler weather. Great flavor.