As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Sow Right Seeds #ad
Cabbage Seed Collection for Planting, Instruction to Plant and Grow a Non-GMO Heirloom Home Vegetable Garden, and Michihili Nampa Cabbages, Golden Acre, Red Acre, Sow Right Seeds, Savoy Perfection #adSow Right Seeds #ad
- The green savoy with crinkly leaves and red/purple varieties are especially eye-catching. Plus we are available to answer your questions as well. A beautifully forming head is a sight to see and will be admired by your visitors. A wonderful variety of colors and shapes.
Safe seed -- sow right seeds has taken the safe Seed Pledge and sells only fresh Non-GMO heirloom seeds that are safe for you and your family. Beautiful -- large premium packets of savoy perfection, red Acres, Golden Acre, and Michihili Nampa Cabbage Collection seeds.
Productive and decorative -- don’t be afraid to grow cabbage in your front yard. Minimum of 1g per packet. If these seeds don’t germinate, we will happily make it “Right” for you.
So delicious. Easy to grow -- instructions to plant included on each packet with additional growing tips, harvest instructions, recipes, etc. Under the “how To” section of our website. Good eats -- the humble head of cabbage is essential to so many great meals from simple stir-fried asian spicy cabbage and eggs for breakfast to coleslaw, chinese cabbage rolls, baja fish tacos, Korean kimchi, and sauerkraut on your dog.
2. Palm Beach Medicinal Herbs #ad
100+ Rare Garden Vegetable Seeds, Kyoto NAPA Chinese Cabbage Seeds #adPalm Beach Medicinal Herbs #ad
- Germination and growing instructions are clearly displayed on each package for successful gardening every time. Offering 100+ kyoto napa chinese cabbage seeds, packaged in a paper seed envelope.
We offer seeds for 1000s of different kinds of plants - including rare, trees, herbs, non-GMO, tropical, organic, vegetables, medicinal, heirloom, fruits, and more!. Sold exclusively by palm beach medicinal herbs – a family-owned and operated company based in the US.
3. BreadBasket Seeds #ad
Chinese Cabbage Premium F1 Seeds Peking Napa Cabbage Winter Around 20 Seeds #adBreadBasket Seeds #ad
- Organic and non-gmo seeds from Ukraine, famous for its fertile black soil / Each package is provided with English instructions. In case of questions or any issues with the product, we will respond within 24 hours.
Can be grown in greenhouses all year round, germination rate is about 100%, do not require soaking. Helps in weight loss as it is low in calories and high in fiber, so you eat less and stay full for longer. Cool-weather easy to grow plant, characterized by early ripening; 60 days from germination.
4. Kuting #ad
Cabbage Seeds 15g Garden Vegetable Big Small White Green Red Organic Chinese Flowering Cuisine Cabbage for Planting Outside Door for Cooking Dish Soup Taste Good Delicious No.3 Cabbage Seeds #adKuting #ad
- 15 grams:about 2000 sEEDS. Less fiber taste fresh and delicious use in soups or for stir-fry, dish. Excellent flavor, Salads, Is used to make pickles raw material of choice. Leaf green for the straight, fast filling speed, heart tight, the leaves dark green, dark green leaves, base 15 cm thick, Clean vegetables up to 90%, vegetables to help shallow, leaves light green, the average height of 46 cm, plant growth robust,, is "even heart-shaped" generation of high-quality Chinese cabbage.
Harvest days:35 DAYS. Best high quality grown fast. Germination rate: 85% - Purity: 96%.
|Part Number||Kuting-No.3 Cabbage seeds|
5. SEEDS OF CHANGE #ad
Green, Seeds, Organic, Seeds Of Change 8216 Certified Bok Choy #adSEEDS OF CHANGE #ad
- Grows best outside. Organic gardening: seeds of change was built on the premise of preserving biodiversity, sustainability, & organic seeds with the promise of making organic foods available to gardeners & farmers since 1989.
Sow & grow your own home garden with these organic bok choy seeds that flourish in soil. Perfect especially for heirloom seeds. Moisture-proof packets with a resealable zipper keep seeds viable for up to 5 years.
Non-gmo & free of chemicals & pesticides. Seeds for planting: these certified organic seeds are pesticide-free & non-GMO. Bring ingredients to the kitchen that are as fresh as can be.
Plant & watch them grow in gardens, pots, garden beds, planters & more. Seed to plate: what began as curiosity about urban farming turned into a passion to reconnect families to food by creating an experience for people to cherish the goodness of nature in their gardens. Vegetable garden: hone your green thumb with these organic vegetable seeds.
6. Kuting #ad
White Cabbage Seeds 1000+ Giant Heirloom Non-GMO Garden Vegetable Green Organic Chinese Flowering Cuisine Cabbage for Planting Outside Door for Cooking Dish Soup Taste Good Delicious #adKuting #ad
- We provide quality assurance for all seeds, and to ensure the quality of the growth, the seeds cannot be replanted. This packet contains Big White Cabbage Seeds 1000+.
Green vegetables are suitable for growing in soils with fertile soil, soft soil and disease-free soil, and large water demand. We work together to make the world greener and bluer.
All seeds are produced from open pollinated plants, stored in a temperature controlled facility and constantly moved out due to popularity. Non gmo, premium quality Seeds coming from small, untreated, Non Hybrid, non commercial farmers. Quality vegetables seeds packaged by Kuting.
7. Seedhao #ad
Summer Early F1 Chinese Cabbage Napa 2500 Seeds Asian Chinese Original Package Vegetable Garden 原装彩包一代杂交早熟五号大白菜绍菜蔬菜种子 #adSeedhao #ad
- Oriental asian chinese Garden heirloom Organic bulk Vegetable seeds for planting. Seeds be packed in colorful retail package, Package which print Plant picture, with China government Phytosanitary Certificate number, Chinese name and sow instruction.
Sow time:late summer to early fall. Maturity: Approx. 50-60 days. Culinary: stir-fry. Early maturity, heat, humidity, 50-60 days. It is more resistant to-diseas, wide adaptability, medium quality and good merchantability.
8. grocoseeds #ad
Aka Napa Cabbage, Cabbage, Chinese Michihili, 500 Seeds! Groco #adgrocoseeds #ad
- Or plant in mid summer for a fall crop and full sized cabbage heads. Easy to digest. Some say is a cross between bok choi and turnip. Great flavor.
Texture is some where between lettuce and regular cabbage. Does best in cooler weather. Start indoors or in early spring as soon as ground is workable for a cool early crop and harvest young salad greens.