As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. BLESS LINEN #ad
100+ Passion Fruit Seeds Non-GMO Seeds Grown in USA. #adBLESS LINEN #ad
- Packing specification: 100+ seeds. Sowing rate: 4 - 6 seeds per plant. 100% money back guaranteed : “no question asked”, if you are less than satisfied with our products, you can return them for a FULL refund with no question asked! Plus we are available to answer your questions as well, And we will happily make it “Right” for you.
2. S-pone #ad
25+ Seeds Purple Passion Fruit Seeds Vine Flowers Blue Crown Passiflora Foetida #adS-pone #ad
- Hardiness zone: N/A. Plant seeds: outdoors after frost / Indoors weeks before last frost. Color: mixed colors & bicolored blooms. Name: petunia mix; scienTIFIC Name: Petunia. Bloom time: All Summer.
3. Bountiful Garden Nursery #ad
Cold Hardy 'Red Rover' Edible Passiflora Edulis, Live Plant, Edible Purple Passion Flower Fruit Vine #adBountiful Garden Nursery #ad
- Be sure that you're purchasing from bountiful Garden Nursery, Info in this listing applies to items purchased and shipped from Bountiful Garden Nursery, Nursery registration number: A1469.
Plants are approx 3"-8" tall, randomly picked at time of shipping. Cold hardy down to 27 degrees! Min -3°C 27°F. Delicious edible Fruit, Beautiful flowers, Attracts Butterflies. Purple passion Plant - Live Plant.
4. Hello Organics #ad
Passion Fruit "Possum Purple" Price Includes Four 4 Plants #adHello Organics #ad
- I recommend growing in an organic potting soil with the fertilizer and beneficials already mix in. These are 2 inch starter plants shipped in 2 inch tray pots and are 1-6 inches tall. Passion fruit plants can be planted in most healthy soils with normal pH range 6.
0-8. Fast growing Vine. The price includes four 4 "possum purple" passion fruit Plants with USPS Shipping. Possum purple is a sweet purple passion fruit that has an amazingly attractive filly-edged flower that passifloras are known for.
Keep your soil moist and when it is about dried out water again. The plant is self-pollinating vine that can spread very rapidly and may need some training. For starter plants i recommend growing in a 4 inch to 1 gallon pot to allow your plants to get a little bigger then then re-pot or plant.
Most all edible plants grow well in full sun, a little shade won’t hurt. Purple possum is a strong vigorous grower, especially during summer months and needs support such as a trellis or stake etc. Grown in southern States Zone 9-11. I recommend growing your plants in a 4 inch container with good Organic Potting Soil like Fox Farm Happy Frog where the fertilizer and soil beneficials are already mixed in.
5. Defonia #ad
Passionfruit Mix（50+）Seeds Flowers Easy to Grow Planting for Outdoor Indoor Home Bonsai #adDefonia #ad
- Vigorous, usually savored in sweets, extremely aromatic vine with reddish pulp, ice cream and pies. Applications: balcony, roof, study, windows, office, living room, garden, etc. Its flowers are one of the most appreciated and cultivated in the passiflora kingdom.
Passion fruit is typically grown in tropical gardens for the exoticity of its flowers and fruits. They grow quickly, reaching around 9 meters and must be well supported, they are more resistant to heat and less to cold.
6. PAPCOOL #ad
Passion Fruit Seeds – 100 Passiflora Edụlịs Seeds – Sweet Fruit Juice Seeds for Planting #adPAPCOOL #ad
- Passion fruit seeds for Planting| Each packet contains 100 Seeds. Non-gmo, heirloom, Open Pollinated. Easy to grow: Instruction included in every order.
7. Wellspring Gardens #ad
Passiflora edulis, Purple Possum Passion Fruit Live Plant #adWellspring Gardens #ad
- Passion fruit makes for a delightfully tropical flavor in any drink or dessert! Great gift idea! You will be receiving 1 plant between 3 & 8 inches in a 3 inch deep pot.
8. Discount Hawaiian Gifts #ad
LILIKOI Hawaiian Passion Fruit Seeds, 1 Pack - #adDiscount Hawaiian Gifts #ad
- 1 package of seeds -. Department of Agriculture stamp. 1 pck of hawaiian Lilikoi seeds. Support made in thE USA. Shipped from hawaii from a pest-free certified Hawaiian nursery with the proper U. S.