As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Bonide #ad
Bonide Product 951 Systemic House Plant Insect Control 2 Pack of 8 Oz. #adBonide #ad
- Systemic houseplant insect granular. Protect gardens, lawns and trash cans. Chemical Pesticides and Herbicide. Convenient, ready-to-use granules provide effective, long lasting insect control for 8 weeks. Excellent indoor no odor, no spray, no mess formula. Houseplant systemic Granules.
2. Bonide #ad
Insect Control Systemic Granules, 0.22% Imidacloprid Insecticide 4 lb., Bonide BND95349 #adBonide #ad
- No spraying - there is no mess associated with this pesticide because it is not a spray. For non-edible plants - this insect killer treatment is not meant for vegetable or fruit plants. Pest control - bonide systemic granules kill tough houseplant pests like fungus, gnats, aphids, termite, whitefly, mealybug, and more.
Ready to use - these convenient granules are ready for use and provide effective, roses, long lasting insect control for up to 8 weeks in your flower beds, and shrubs.
The dry-application granules are easy to use, control, and apply without worrying about destroying clothing or other plants. How it works - after incorporating the granules into the soil and watering them in, the pesticide is absorbed by the roots where it moves through the plants to assist in protection against the listed bugs.
Be considerate of animals and bugs like hummingbirds and bees that could be harmed from use of this product. Apply it every 8 weeks throughout the growing season for optimal protection. This product is labeled for use on flower beds, and the like, roses, shrubs, but it is not labeled for use on any edibles.
|Manufacturer||BFG Supply #ad|
3. Hi-Yield #ad
Hi-Yield Systemic Insect Granules 1 POUND #adHi-Yield #ad
- Absorbed by roots and moves through entire plant. Do not use on edible plants. Controls for up to 2 months. Protects new growth protected for up to 8 weeks. Ideal for potted plants and Can Be Used Both Indoors and Outdoors, may be applied while planting.
4. Bonide #ad
Bonide Products 941 Pt Insect Systemic Spray home-pest-repellents, 16 Oz #adBonide #ad
- This product is labeled for use on flower beds, and the like, roses, shrubs, lawns, but it is not labeled for use on any edibles, or turfs. Treats many bugs - there are a lot of bugs that can be killed with this product including thrips, two-spotted spider mites, whiteflies and more.
For non-edible plants - this insect killer treatment is not meant for vegetable or fruit plants. This is not a treatment for termite bugs, and it is harmful to humans and domestic animals if ingested.
Great for shrubs and trees - if your ornamental garden, or trees experience insect or pest infestation, shrubs, this formula is a great way to control and protect these plants.
Outdoor residential use - this pesticide is designed for outdoor residential use only. Apply every 7 to 10 days as long as the infestation occurs. Long-lasting formula - bonide bug killer formula is economical and long-lasting. This is not a carpenter bee killer, mealybugs, scale, so do not use this on blooming crops or weeds. One pint can make up to 16 gallons of diluted spray, and it helps treat infestations immediately.
5. BioAdvanced #ad
BioAdvanced 701710 8-11-5 Fertilizer with Imidacloprid Plant Food Plus Insect Control Spikes, 10 #adBioAdvanced #ad
- Restrictions: restricted in CT, VT, MD. 8 week protection: Protects and feeds for up to 8 weeks without spraying. Insect killer: kills Aphids, Leafhoppers, Mealybugs, Whiteflies, and more.
2-in-1 formula: kills listed insects while feeding your plants. Plant food: slow-release fertilizer feeds indoor and outdoor potted plants for up to two months.
|Manufacturer||SBM Life Science #ad|
6. Bonide #ad
1, Bonide Products INC 912102 652 Ready-to-Use Insect Soap, Quart #adBonide #ad
- Organic gardening - approved and suitable for all of your organic gardening needs. The spray nozzle makes this product easy to deploy. Ready to use - this product is conveniently ready to use when it arrives at your home.
Contact spray - this product is a contact spray. Pests must be sprayed directly to achieve control. Indoor & nut trees, houseplants, figs, citrus, corn, peas, & in greenhouses on fruit & outdoor use - designed for use indoors, grapes, melons, ornamentals, cabbage, outdoors, soybeans, & more.
It can even be used up to the day of harvest. Pest defense - insecticidal soap controls adelgids, scale, tent caterpillars, mealybugs, mites, thrips, grasshoppers, aphids, lacebugs, & more.
|Manufacturer||Mars Fishcare Inc. #ad|
|Warranty||DISCLAIMER OF EXPRESSED AND IMPLIED WARRANTIES: Buyer assumes all risks of use, storage and handling of this material not in strict accordance with directions given herewith.|
7. Compare-N-Save #ad
Compare-N-Save Systemic Tree and Shrub Insect Drench, 75333, 1 Gallon #adCompare-N-Save #ad
- Insecticide absorbed through the roots and into the plant for protection that won't wash off. For use on outdoor trees and shrubs, including listed fruit and nut trees. Mix 1. 47-percent imidacloprid concentrate with water and pour evenly around the base of the tree or shrub.
Mix 1. 47-percent imidacloprid concentrate with water and pour evenly around the base of the tree or shrub.
Controls aphids, emerald ash borers, japanese beetles, birch leaf miners and other listed insects for up to 12 months with one application. For use on outdoor trees and shrubs, including listed fruit and nut trees.
Mix 1. 47-percent imidacloprid concentrate with water and pour evenly around the base of the tree or shrub. Controls aphids, emerald ash borers, japanese beetles, birch leaf miners and other listed insects for up to 12 months with one application. Insecticide absorbed through the roots and into the plant for protection that won't wash off.
8. Summit...responsible solutions #ad
30 Ounce, Summit Responsible Solutions Mosquito Bits, Quick Kill #adSummit...responsible solutions #ad
- The mosquito bits are labeled to control Fungus Gnats in plant beds or pots. Bits can be sprinkled on the soils surface or mixed with potting soil prior to planting will kill fungus gnat larvae with the same safety and target specific control offered for mosquito larvae.
Environmentally Sound Biological Mosquito Control. Sprinkle mosquito bits to quickly annihilate the larval population; Corn cob granules coated in Bti, the Bits do not last long but provide a punch, turning water black with larvae, to a clear pool void of future mosquitoes.