As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. A.M. Leonard #ad
A.M. Leonard Long Handled Aluminum Scoop Shovel #adA.M. Leonard #ad
- 30% lighter in weight than steel scoops. A 48-inch straight northern Ash handle, with a double riveted blade and handle connection. Blade size: 14. 75 inches x 18.
75 inches. Professional grade with a thick 10-gauge tempered blade and ribbed design. Aluminum is naturally rust proof and a perfect choice for moving snow, mulch, fertilizers, soil, feed, seed, sand, and grain.
2. Truper #ad
Long Handle, 48-Inch, Truper 33052 Tru Tough Aluminum Scoop No.12 #adTruper #ad
- Spray clean with garden hose, coat with silicone spray. 12 size scoop to move volume of material. Tru-tough: trupers best selling signature tool line! Clear-coated gray-steel finished heads. 48-inch north american ash lacquered handle for strength and durability.
|Manufacturer||HORIZON DISTRIBUTION #ad|
3. MTB SUPPLY #ad
MTB Portable Snow Shovel for Car, 41.3-in Long, with Extendable Aluminum Handle, Pack of 2 Sets Blue #adMTB SUPPLY #ad
- Ideal emergency kits for driveway and your car, truck, when in winter days of snow climates, recreational vehicle, or snowmobile, SUV, blizzard or unexpected snow. The specially-designed D-shape handle provides easy, pain-free shoveling.
The 102”x13. 3” blade is made of polypropylene, so it's light yet effective at removing the snow around the vehicle tire. Excellent tool for those living in snowy areas for digging out of snow or and getting yourself out or into a parking spot.
Perfect length as kids snow shovel. The adjustable handle design make the snow remover can be modified to lengths between 305'' and 41. 3'' by twisting lock for easy storage and carrying, taking up a smaller amount of space. In car. Handle is made of high quality 1-1/8” diameter aluminum tube that will outlast years of use.
4. AMES #ad
Ames True Temper Long-Handled Poly Scoop Shovel #adAMES #ad
- Deep blade with ribs provide strength and high capacity. Has a 17-3/4 x 14-3/4 inch blade size. Features a 48 inch ash handle. Long handled abs poly Scoop shovel provides the added reach you often need. Ten year manufacturer warranty against defects.
5. FOREST HILL #ad
Forest Hill Manufacturing Homeowner Aluminum Scoop Shovel 48-Inch #adFOREST HILL #ad
- The shaft is crafted for superior durability & longevity using solid Ash harvested from reforested woods. Each shaft is uniquely burnished with our name. Lightweight general purpose shovel ideal for mulch, compost, snow and general back yard use.
This shovel is made in the usa by lancaster county craftsman. Dimensions: 30-inch Handle, 14. 5-inch wide scoop, 48-Inch overall length. 2-ounces. Approximate Weight: 4 lbs. Patented design, Aluminum is. 090 thickness.
6. RTG #ad
RTG Pro Aluminum 47” Mini Water Scoop for Beach Metal Detecting 733 #adRTG #ad
- The 1-1/4" diameter aluminum handle is welded at 20 degrees so you can use your foot on the back of this scoop to push it into the sand.
7. True Temper #ad
True Temper 2681200 Aluminum Scoop with D-Grip and Hardwood Handle #adTrue Temper #ad
- Durable and lightweight for snow removal. D-grip helps secure grip and adds leverage while scooping. Lifts and transfers various materials including mulch, stones, sand, soil, grain, and rocks.
26-inch hardwood handle helps provide stability with each reach. Aluminum blade is 15-inches wide and 8-inches deep for holding large scoops.
8. AMES #ad
13-Inch, AMES 2445400 Stainless Steel Hand Soil Scoop with Ergo Gel Grip #adAMES #ad
- Ergonomic handle: Grip includes gel insert that cushions the hand and provides maximum comfort. Container gardening tool: Perfect size hand tool for container gardening. Steel design: Stainless steel head for durable design.
Easy storage: Convenient hang-up hole for storage. Hand tool: great for gardening in tight spaces, as well as open gardens. Soil scoop hand tool: Used for scooping soil, fertilizer, and other soil amendments.
|Manufacturer||The AMES Companies, Inc. #ad|
9. RTG #ad
RTG Straight Handle Aluminum Sand Scoop for Metal Detecting RTGstraight #adRTG #ad
- The bucket of this heavy gauged sand scoop is 5" in diameter by 7" long. Overall length of this sand scoop is approximately 41" long. Aluminum bucket has 5/8" diameter holes punched into the sides and the back of the scoop.
There is an aluminum bracket welded to the bucket and handle for added strength. Fixed 36" long straight anodized aluminum handle with a rubber grip for comfort.