As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Wekiva Foliage #ad
Beautiful Clean Air Indoor Outdoor Houseplant, Live Plant in a 4 Inch Growers Pot, Syngonium Podophyllum, Gold Allusion Arrowhead Vine #adWekiva Foliage #ad
- Syngonium podophyllum is a species of aroid, and is commonly cultivated as a houseplant. This small clumping variety grows best in small pots or planted under taller growing pot plants. The leaf size of syngonium 'gold allusion' is intermediate and arrow-shaped.
Syngonium is ideal for indoors or warm subtropical gardens. Leaf color is a brilliant, almost iridescent, golden yellow with prominent pink-red veins which offers an excellent contrast. Common names include arrowhead plant, goosefoot, arrowhead vine, African evergreen, Arrowhead philodendron, and American evergreen.
2. American Plant Exchange #ad
6" Pot, Indoor/Outdoor Air Purifier, AMERICAN PLANT EXCHANGE English Ivy Baltic Trailing Vine Live Plant #adAmerican Plant Exchange #ad
- English ivy are admired for their ability to pull harmful gases out of the air and into their leaves and roots. All true ivies need bright, indirect light. This fast-growing climber is easy to care for, in containers and hanging baskets, and looks great either hanging or dangling its vines from a shelf, or can be sheared and trained as Topiary.
The most important part of indoor ivy plant care is light. The foliage of baltic english ivy is slightly smaller and more compact than traditional English Ivy, shipping in cold weather can cause damage to live plants.
3. Generic #ad
Arrowhead Plant, Syngonium Podophyllum, 4" Diameter Pot, Thorsen's Greenhouse Live White Butterfly Plant, Live Indoor Plant #adGeneric #ad
- Thrives in Low to Medium Sunlight. Live white Butterfly Plant. Water when soil is 50% Dry. Live indoor Houseplant. 4" diameter, Approx 8" Tall.
4. Costa Farms #ad
Costa Farms Easy Care Devil's Ivy Golden Pothos Live Indoor Plant 10-Inches Tall, Grower's Pot #adCosta Farms #ad
- Height at shipping is approximately 10-inches tall, measured from the bottom of the pot to the top of the plant. Adjust as needed for your environment.
Low maintenance vining plant, also drought tolerant, excellent indoor plant. Excellent for new plant parents. Grow devil's ivy in medium, indirect light for the best growth and enjoy! Water devil's ivy with approximately 1 cup of water about once a week.
Air-purifying. Ships in a 6-inch diameter grower pot. Golden pothos is one of the easiest houseplants to grow. Plants help filter harmful pollutants, such as formaldehyde, from indoor air.
|Brand||Costa Farms #ad|
|Manufacturer||Costa Farms #ad|
5. JM BAMBOO #ad
JM BAMBOO Strawberry Syngonium -Nephthytis Arrowhead- Easy to Care- 4inch Pot #adJM BAMBOO #ad
- Light: Bright indirect sunlight. Great indoor houseplant! Water: water when the soil surface starts to dry. Expected blooming period: Spring to Summer. Immidiate shipping in 4 inch pot.
6. Hirt's Gardens #ad
White Butterfly Arrowhead Plant, 3.5" Pot, Syngonium, Nepthytis #adHirt's Gardens #ad
- Immediate shipping. Keep evenly moist. Trim as needed. Easy to grow houseplant. Provide indirect or artificial light.
7. American Plant Exchange #ad
Eye Catching Indoor Air Purifier, American Plant Exchange Alocasia Polly African Mask Amazon Shield Live Plant, 6" Pot #adAmerican Plant Exchange #ad
- Direct sunlight will burn the leaves. Your alocasia polly indoor planting should be well lit with bright, but filtered light. This item does not ship to California.
There is a fine line with these plants. Seasons: autumn Winter Spring Summer. Alocasia polly's impressive and stunning leaves are arrowhead or shield shaped with large protruding white veins running through them, which contrasts strongly with the rest of the dark green leaf.
They are water-loving plants. Along with its “polly” nickname, the plant is also commonly called polly African mask, shield, elephant's ear or taro. You want to keep the soil moist, but not soggy. Keep your alocasia polly moist all year.
8. Costa Farms #ad
Costa Farms Clean Air 3-Pack O2 For You Live House Plant Collection, Yellow, Green, White Decor Planter #adCosta Farms #ad
- The costa farms clean air plant collection includes three plants from a grower’s choice assortment of small foliage plants. The o2 for you clean air plant collection are the most efficient plants around to filter indoor pollutants, allowing us to breathe clean air in our homes and offices, according to NASA studies.
See image description of possible varieties that may be included; plants are selected by our expert growers based on seasonal availability.
Height at shipping is ranges from 8-10 Inches tall, measured from the bottom of the pot to the top of the plant. To help with water drainage, these containers have holes. Each plant ships in a lightweight, 4-inch decor planter; made from a 100% recyclable #5 material. Care varies from plant to plant, in general place the plants in a bright room and water weekly.
|Brand||Costa Farms #ad|
|Manufacturer||Costa Farms #ad|
|Model||Clean Air Plants|
9. Rooted #ad
Syngonium Podophyllum | Live, Easy to Grow, and Low Maintenance Houseplant 4-inch Pot, Arrowhead Plant 'White Butterfly' #adRooted #ad
- Care: recommended for the beginner plant parent. Ships fast and directly from our greenhouse to your home. All rooted plants are grown and certified in Florida. This plant ships in a 4" wide grower’s pot. We also offer a 14-day guarantee on all of our plants to make sure you're satisfied.
This plant gets its name from its arrowhead-shaped foliage. Height of plant is approximately 10"-13" tall from the bottom of the pot to the top of the plant.
Plant size and appearance may vary at times based on the batch they were grown in, but beautiful nonetheless. Sunlight: low to bright indirect light. Pets: not pet-friendly. Aside from that, it's extremely low-maintenance and perfect for beginners.
The white butterfly variety has stunning, mint-green leaves, so light in color, they're almost white. Pro-tip: they're easy to propagate—just make cuts at the bottom of stems and root in water amidst bright light. It gets bushy overtime and requires an occasional trim to avoid a droopy look. Water: once a week or when soil is nearly dry 2" down. No direct sunlight.