As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Burpee #ad
3 lb, Burpee Organic Blood Meal Fertilizer #adBurpee #ad
- Country of Origin: United States. No assembly Required. Burpee organic blood meal provides an excellent Organic Source Of Nitrogen For Lush, Green Garden Vegetables And Colorful Blooms. Brand name: Burpee.
2. Down to Earth #ad
5 lb, Down to Earth Blood Meal Fertilizer Mix 12-0-0 #adDown to Earth #ad
- Use it to start fruiting plants like tomatoes, melons and is great for use on vegetable gardens, peppers, squash, outdoor containers and row crop/acreage. Use 2 - 4 pounds for 100 square feet of garden soil and make sure you follow application guidelines, as blood meal may burn plants.
Blood meal is one of the quintessential, traditional organic fertilizers that promotes rapid vegetative growth and helps compost piles heat up and break down fast.
Nitrogen is essential for all types of growing plants and an adequate seasonal supply ensures plenty of shoots, vegetables and is great for heavy feeders like corn, fruits, spinach, flowers, broccoli and leafy greens. Down to earth blood meal is a five pound box of all natural fertilizer with 12-0-0 formula and is listed by the Organic Materials Review Institute OMRI for use in organic production.
|Brand||Down to Earth #ad|
|Manufacturer||Down To Earth #ad|
3. Blood Meal #ad
Organic Blood Meal 50lb Bag #adBlood Meal #ad
- 13-1-0 slow release Nitrogen Fertilizer. Organic Compliant. No biological Treatments. 100% pure and organic Compliant Porcine Blood Meal. Great way to deter Animals From Your Garden.
4. Earthworks Health LLC #ad
Blood Meal 25lb Bag Organic #adEarthworks Health LLC #ad
- No biological Treatments. Organic Compliant. Great way to deter Animals From Your Garden. 100% pure & organic compliant Porcine Blood Meal for Plants. 13-1-0 slow release Nitrogen Fertilizer.
5. Miracle-Gro #ad
Miracle-Gro Nature's Care Organic Blood Meal 3 lb. #adMiracle-Gro #ad
- Brings life and vitality to your flowers and veggies, for abundant harvests that are full of color. Organic nitrogen supplement. A luscious way to feed your plants for bodacious blooms and vibrant color.
Omri listed for organic use. Nitrogen is the new black. Start using in the spring, applying every 2 months throughout the growing season.
6. Jobe's Organics #ad
Jobe's Organics Bone Meal Fertilizer, 4 lb #adJobe's Organics #ad
- Easy pour bag; guaranteed fertilizer analysis: 2-14-0 4 pound bag; Apply every 3 months. Omri listed for organic gardening by USDA; Certified organic means no synthetic chemicals. Granulated “prilled” form reduces dust during application and is perfect for all types of fertilizer spreaders.
Organic granular fertilizer vegetables, tubers, flowers and bulbs; Excellent source of phosphorus and calcium. 2% nitrogen, 14% phosphate, and 15% calcium; Promotes sturdy root systems and stimulates healthier fruits and blooms.
|Brand||Jobe's Organics #ad|
|Manufacturer||Easy Gardener #ad|
|Warranty||Jobe’s Organics fertilizers are guaranteed not to burn when used as directed. Jobe’s, Jobe’s Organics and Biozome are registered trademarks of Easy Gardener Products, Inc.|
7. Earthworks Health LLC #ad
Blood Meal 5lb Bag Organic #adEarthworks Health LLC #ad
- 13-1-0 slow nitrogen Release fertilizer. Pure & organic compliant Porcine Blood Meal for Plants. No biological Treatments. Great way to deter Animals From Your Garden. Organic Compliant.
8. Burpee #ad
Burpee Organic Bone Meal Fertilizer, 3 lb 1 Pack #adBurpee #ad
- Why bone meal? - provides vital Organic nitrogen, phosphorus and calcium. Strong roots, vibrant blooms - promotes strong roots, vibrant blooms and more delicious vegetables.
When to treat - early-season addition of phosphorus to soil will promote strong root development, enhance early growth, and superior blossoms and fruit at harvest time.
Ideal for fall bulb planting - promotes healthy growth of root crops and other vegetables. May be added at to soil any time prior to harvesting to enhance plant growth. The earlier the better - Boosts young plants and helps them stay strong throughout the growing season. Organic certified - OMRI listed for Organic gardening.
9. Espoma #ad
17 Pounds, Espoma DB17Blood Meal 12-0-0 #adEspoma #ad
- Dried blood 12-0-0 Naturally produces more vigorous plants with richer, greener leaves. This product weighs 17 pounds. Use for early and late blight on tomatoes. Safe source of organic nitrogen.