As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Demon Max #ad
Demon Max Insecticide Pint 25.3% Cypermethrin #adDemon Max #ad
- Under normal storage conditions, this product will remain effective for 3 to 5 years. This product does not have an expiration, "use by", or stated shelf life. Note: the "rel" before the month and year stands for the "release" or production date.
|Brand||Demon Max #ad|
2. Syngenta #ad
Demon WP Insecticide 2 Envelopes Containing 4 Water-Soluble 9.5 Gram Packets Makes 4 Gallons Cypermethrin 40% #adSyngenta #ad
- Size: 1 envelope contains Four 9. 5 gram water soluble packets. Home. Quick knockdown and long-lasting - 90+ day residual.
Yield and mixing: one 9. 5g packet mixed with 1 gallon of water covers a 2, 000 to 2, 500 sq. Ft. Target pest: ants, sowbugs, millipedes, firebrats, ¤Ô¤¸¤Á¤corpions, elm leaf beetlec, fleas, boxelder bugs, chinch Bugs, California Oakworm, Sod Webworms, cockroaches, Chiggers, Mites, Earwigs, Assassin Bugs, ticks, silverfish, Crickets, Fire Ants, bees, Aphidsc, Pillbugs, carpenter ants, Carpenter Bees, centipedes, flies, Spiders, Termitese, mosquitoes, Wasps.
Can be used inside and out.
3. Syngenta #ad
Syngenta Demon-Max Gallon #adSyngenta #ad
- Ultimate in long residual for protection that lasts. Target pests: ants, assassin bugs, boxelder bugs, mosquitoes, millipedes, spiders, fleas, carpenter bees, Cockroaches, Sowbugs, Carpenter Ants, Bees, silverfish, sod webworms, Mites, Firebrats, Termites, aphids, Ticks, Scorpions, Chinch Bugs, california oakworm, Elm Leaf Beetle, Earwigs, Fire Ants, flies, chiggers, Pillbugs, Crickets, Centipedes, Wasps.
Low water solubility, does not leach into water supplies. Total protection against both Subterranean and Formosan species. Reduced environmental impact.
4. Demon WSP #ad
Demon WP Insecticide 1 Envelope Containing 4 Water-Soluble 9.5 Gram Packets Makes 4 Gallons Cypermethrin 40% #adDemon WSP #ad
- Works great on cockroaches, Crickets and spiders. Commercial use on and around buildings and structures. General surface, crack and crevice and/or spot treatment for residual and contact control of ants.
|Brand||Demon WSP #ad|
5. Syngenta #ad
Demon WP Pest Control Insecticide #adSyngenta #ad
- Application: demon wP leaves a white powdery film that is especially noticeable on dark surfaces. Can not be shipped to NY or CT. Target pests: ants, crickets, carpenter ants, cockroaches, spiders and certain other insect pests.
Active ingredient: cypermethrin 40% ~~ Yield: One envelope contains 4 water-soluble packets and makes 2-4 gallons of solution.
6. syngenta #ad
Syngenta, H-AP-2319890, Demon WP Insecicide, 1 Envelope 9.5g containing 4 0.33 ounces packets #adsyngenta #ad
- Each foil envelope of demon wp in water-soluble packets contains water-soluble packets of Demon wet table powder. Can't ship to CT or NY. The foil envelope must be opened for use.
Because water-soluble packets readily dissolve in the presence of moisture, do not allow them to get wet before adding to the applicator tank. For use as a general surface, and around buildings and structures and their immediate surroundings and on modes of transport.
Numbers on Package are not expiration date. Permitted areas of use in nonfood/no feed areas include, floor drains that lead to sewers, crack-and-crevice and/or spot treatment for residual and contact pest control in, decks, closets, factories, fencing, buses, entries, on, apartment buildings, correctional facilities, food granaries, boiler rooms, aircraft cargo and non-cabin areas only, but are not limited to, . Permethrin 40%.
7. Control Solutions #ad
Control Solutions- Cyper WSP- Insecticide, 1 lb #adControl Solutions #ad
- Makes up to 40 gallons; enough to treat your house 20-40 times. Cyper wsp insecticide has the same ingredients as Demon WP but much less expensive. Gives up to 90 day residual and is virtually odorless. Can not ship to CT or NY.
8. Control Solutions #ad
CYPER WSP 1 Lb. 814176 Comparable to Demon Wp and Cynoff WP #adControl Solutions #ad
- Cyper can be used in the following locatons; Commercial and Resdential Structures, Nursing Homes, Non-Food Handling Areas, Hospitals, and Outdoors.
Ft. 1 tub yields 24-48 gallons. Home. 1 gallon of finished solution is usually sufficient to treat a 2, 000 sq. Can't ship to CT or NY. Cypermethrin 40%.
9. Syngenta #ad
8oz, Syngenta 73654 Demand CS Insecticide #adSyngenta #ad
- Each 8 oz bottle makes 8 - 40 gallons mixed at 0 Demand cs is a water-based insecticide concentrate that offers excellent indoor and outdoor pest control.
8 oz/6 to 24 ml per gallon of water. Demand cs controls more than 30 Common insects including spiders, fleas, flies, wasps, ants, ticks and bed bugs.2 to 0 .