As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. American Plant Exchange #ad
Orange Flowers Pomegranite, Indoor or Outdoor, American Plant Exchange Pomegranate Real Live Miniature Fruit Plant 6" Pot #adAmerican Plant Exchange #ad
- Add this exotic fruiting plant to your herb garden or plant collection to add contrast with succulents, palms, bonsai, ivy, anthuriums, and bromeliads. Seasons: Autumn.
Miniature pomegranate produce real edible fruit and lovely coral red flowers that can attract butterflies and hummingbirds to your porch or deck. This tropical easy care air purifying tree is in a 6" container measuring 10"-12" Inches tall from the bottom of the pot to the top leaves; Zones 7-10 Houseplants make your home more beautiful, clean your air, boost your mood, help you sleep, and relieve dryness by raising the humidity in your rooms.
This dwarf variety will grow to 3' tall and 2' wide indoors and it loves bright direct sunlight near a window or move outdoors in the summer.
2. Pixies Gardens #ad
Pixies Gardens Russian Pomegranate Tree Considered The Sweetest of All Pomegranates 1 Gallon Potted #adPixies Gardens #ad
- Good for bonsai, Can be grown indoors in cold places. Self-pollinating. Lots of medicinal uses - anti oxidants, vitamins, fiber. Light: Full sun.
We cannot ship certain plants and some sizes to California due to restrictions placed by the California Department of Agriculture. Plant may be shipped in smaller bags or semi bareroot. Zone: 6.
3. Hirt's Gardens #ad
Sweet Fruit, Morus nigra, Dwarf Everbearing Mulberry Plant, 4" Pot #adHirt's Gardens #ad
- The starter plant you will receive is growing in a 4" pot. The fruit is sweet and edible and greatly relished by humans, birds and various animals, and they can be substituted for blackberries in recipes.
It can be trimmed to any height. Hardy in zones 7-9 or patio. Abundant producer of sweet medium-sized fruit.
|Brand||Hirt's Gardens #ad|
|Manufacturer||Hirt's Gardens #ad|
4. Pixies Gardens #ad
Pixies Gardens 1 Gallon Wonderful Pomegranate Tree Very Large Orange Red Fruit with Red Arils and Sweet Tart Juice. #adPixies Gardens #ad
- Self pollinating bears: August-October 8-12 FT tall. Very large red fruit, with red arils and sweet tart juice. Full sun. Plant may be shipped in smaller bags or semi bareroot.
Cold hardy zone 7-10 / -5° f degrees. We cannot ship certain plants and some sizes to California due to restrictions placed by the California Department of Agriculture.
5. CZ Grain #ad
Burning Bush Weeping Willow, Unique and Small Indoor/Outdoor Tree Shrub Plant, No Pot or Soil, Dwarf Weeping Willow Tree Cutting, Excellent Bonsai Tree, Ships Bare Root #adCZ Grain #ad
- Fast growing willow traits in a Dwarf Plant - These Clones are Ready to Plant. Easy to grow and maintain - Instructions Included - 100% Customer Satisfaction Guaranteed.
Very rare dwarf weeping WIllow Hybrid - Very Hard to Find. Pics of mature trees are for reference only**. Trees ship bare root - no pots or plating medium included - Hardy in Zones 3-10 .
6. 9GreenBox #ad
Attracts Zen, Office, Luck, Kitchen, Good Fortune, Non-GMO, Grown in the USA, Table, 9GreenBox, Dwarf Pomegranate Mame Bonsai with Water Tray and Fertilizer Live Plant Ornament Decor for Home, Desk #ad9GreenBox #ad
- 6’’ inch live plant. Native to Europe and Asia. 9greenbox offers live Plants - actual sizes and shape varies from pictures shown. 5’’ inch vase and fertilizer. Works perfectly as an indoor bonsai. Sprouts small delicious fruits.
|Model||Dwarf Pomegranate Mame Bonsai|
7. 9GreenBox #ad
Non-GMO, 9GreenBox, Wonderful Pomegranate Tree Very Sweet Live Plant Ornament Decor for Home, Office, Desk, Grown in The USA, Table, Good Fortune, Attracts Zen, Kitchen, Luck #ad9GreenBox #ad
- The flower of the Wonderful pomegranate is among the brightest red known to the gardener. The wonderful pomegranate is easily sliced for fresh eating. The wonderful pomegranate bush is tender and will freeze to ground level with temperatures below 20*F, but the roots will survive to about 10*F.
The wonderful pomegranate is sensitive to cold and in the South, may freeze to the ground but will come back vigorously from the roots, but one year plant growth rarely produces pomegranate fruit. The deep red color of the Wonderful pomegranate means that the pomegranate is ripe.
8. Isla's garden seeds #ad
85% Germination Rates, Pomegranate Fruit Tree Seeds, Isla's Garden Seeds, Rare & Exotic, Fantastic Addition to Your Home Landscape and Garden!, 30+ Premium Quality Tree Seeds #adIsla's garden seeds #ad
- Pomegranate is popular in juices and as an antioxidant. The pomegranate is native to Iran and to the Himalayas in Northern India. Tree can be trimmed to your desire. Pomegranate trees can produce high volumes of fruits. Punica granatum COLOR: Red Fruit.
Outdoors after frost / Indoors weeks before last frost. In the usa, it grows in California and Arizona. The pomegranate is a shrub or small tree that grows 20 to 30 feet tall. Always the risk with exotics. It has been grown since Ancient times.
In the north, the fruit is in season from March to May. Bright red flowers bloom from July to August. This is a fun tree to have with beautiful flower blossoms and fragrances. Grow your own Pomegranate fruits. It thrives in warmer zones but can survive Northern winters only if it is kept in a greenhouse.
For more of isla's garden seed products, enter isla's garden seeds into your search bar on Amazon! Please submit a 5 star review to help the continued success of our Garden Seed Company! Please post pictures of your plants and review us! These are high quality seeds, be sure to fully research proper germination instructions for optimal germination rates. In the south - the fruit is in season from March to May.
9. Pixies Gardens #ad
Very Large Fruit Orange-Red in Skin Red Arils and Sweet/Tart Juice. Extremely Cold Hardy. Easy to Grow, Pixies Gardens 1 Gallon"Salavatski" Also Known As"Russian-Turk" Pomegranate Shrub #adPixies Gardens #ad
- We cannot ship certain plants and some sizes to California due to restrictions placed by the California Department of Agriculture. Lots of medicinal uses - anti oxidants, vitamins, fiber.
Self-pollinating. Zone: 6. Plant may be shipped in smaller bags or semi bareroot. Light: Full sun. Good for bonsai, Can be grown indoors in cold places.