As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Luster Leaf #ad
Luster Leaf 1601 Rapitest Test Kit for Soil pH, Nitrogen, Phosphorous and Potash #adLuster Leaf #ad
- Innovative and inexpensive soil test kit features an easy-to-use capsule system and patented color comparators. Quick, nitrogen, at home results for Soil pH, Phosphrous and Potash.
Soil ph preference list for over 450 plants included. Contains all components needed for 40 tests. Great for beginners and experienced gardeners alike. 10 for each of pH, N, P and K. Simple, detailed instructions included.
|Brand||Luster Leaf #ad|
|Manufacturer||Luster Leaf #ad|
|Warranty||30 Days and Manufacturer|
2. Atree #ad
Farm, 3-in-1 Soil Tester Kits with Moisture,Light and PH Test for Garden, Atree Soil pH Meter, Lawn, Indoor & Outdoor No Battery Needed #adAtree #ad
- No battery needed: No batteries or electricity needed, plug and read. Easy to use: simply insert the probes into the soil about 4-6 inches 2/3 of the probes, and you'll get your reading.
3-in-1 functions: you can measure soil moisture, plants and make them grow healthy and strongThis soil tester CAN ONLY be used in soil, pH value and sunlight intensity. It's helpful for you to plant flowers, it CANNOT be used to test any liquids.
Compact for indoor & outdoor use: Know when to water, or change lighting for your flowers, adjust pH, plants both indoor and outdoor. Scientifically accurate: sensitive probe could sense changes of the soil and transfer details to the conductor, displaying the accurate values for you.
3. Garden Tutor #ad
Garden Tutor Soil pH Test Strips Kit 3.5-9 Range 100 Tests #adGarden Tutor #ad
- Fast, accurate results. Includes detailed 16 page full color pH testing handbook with lime and sulfur application charts. Enough test strips for 100 soil pH tests. Calibrated specifically for soil pH testing. Optimize soil pH to plants specific needs.
4. MySoil #ad
MySoil-Soil Test Kit | Grow The Best Lawn and Garden | Know Exactly What Your Soil and Plants Need | Provides Complete Nutrient Analysis and Recommendations Tailored to Your Soil #adMySoil #ad
- Mysoil soil test kit is the most Accurate and Easy-To-Use professional soil test kit available and is designed for the DIY community.
Perfect for all growing scenarios : lawn & Turf, Trees, Gardening, Compost, Vines Ornamental Landscape & Soil-Less Media: Promotes sustainable practices. Report provides 13 plant available nutrient levels including Nitrogen and pH : see full nutrient list in product description.
Organic and Synthetic fertilizer recommendations tailored to your soil. Each kit provides everything required for use : including prepaid return postage & dedicated customer support. Grow the healthiest yard & garden.
5. LaMotte #ad
LaMotte Garden Kit #adLaMotte #ad
- Comes with garden guide manual and LaMotte Soil Handbook are included to interpret test results and give lime and fertilizer recommendations. Simple, easy to use kit contains everything you need to test your soil! Learn the specifics about your soil before starting your gardening project! Used for soil science education or garden analysis, potassium 15 tests each, phosphorus, this kit includes rapid test procedures, diagrammed instructions, and laminated color charts used to measure concentrations of nitrogen, and soil pH 30 tests.
6. Sonkir #ad
Sonkir Soil pH Meter, Lawn, Farm, Great for Garden, MS02 3-in-1 Soil Moisture/Light/pH Tester Gardening Tool Kits for Plant Care, Indoor & Outdoor Use Green #adSonkir #ad
- Indoor & outdoor use: design to be lightweight and portable, ideal soil test tool kit for home plants, easy to carry around for outdoor use, garden, lawn and farm. Easy to use: no batteries needed, toggle switch to test moisture, pH, just insert the sensor probe into the soil about 2-4 inches, sunlight you would like to measure.
3-in-1 function: test soil moisture, pH value and sunlight level of plant with our soil meter, helps you specialize in grasping when you need to water your plant.
Accurate & reliable: double-needle Detection Technology strongly enhances the speed and accuracy of detecting and analyzing soil moisture and pH acidity. If the soil is too dry the indicator will not move, and water it before testing. Kindly note: this soil tester can not be applied to test pH value of any other liquid.
7. Soil Savvy #ad
Soil Test Kit | Understand What Your Lawn or Garden Soil Needs, Not Sure What Fertilizer to Apply | Analysis Provides Complete Nutrient Analysis & Fertilizer Recommendation On Report, Soil Savvy #adSoil Savvy #ad
- A truly sustainable approach to fertilizer management, Soil Savvy determines what nutrients are needed by your plants and eliminates over application of the nutrients they don’t need.
The same soil testing technology used by leading agricultural producers, turf managers and landscapers is now available to YOU the home gardener! Each kit includes all needed components and instructions for use MSRP: $34.
95. Soil testing simplified! soil savvy is a ready-To-Use professional-grade soil test kit available to the general public that provides an Easy-To-Understand fertilizer recommendation tailored to your specific soil. Analysis provides a full report, comprised of soil pH and 14 nutrients including N, P, K.
8. Environmental Concepts #ad
Environmental Concepts 1663 Professional Soil Test Kit with 80 Tests #adEnvironmental Concepts #ad
- 20 each for soil pH, N, P and K. Ph preference list for hundreds of plants included. Tips for gardening and altering soil conditions included. Comes with sturdy plastic case. Simple and detailed instructions included. Contains components for 80 tests.
9. Luster Leaf #ad
Luster Leaf Pack of 3 Rapitest Soil Testers #adLuster Leaf #ad
- Contains 10 total tests: 4 for ph and 2 for each of N, P and K along with color coded test tubes. Simple, fast, and accurate results; no experience required to perform tests.
Economical soil test kit for testing soil pH, Nitrogen N, Phosphorus P and Potash K. 3 pack luster Leaf Rapitest Soil Tester.