As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Barenbrug #ad
Blue, Goats, Barenbrug Free Range GroundCover Forage Seed Mixture Ideal for Chickens, 3 lbs, and Sheep, Game Birds #adBarenbrug #ad
- Wide assortment of seed species: Will grow into a smorgasbord of greens for your small animals like free range chickens to forage on. Quick growth: germination will range from 7-14 days.
Cater to variety of animals: Ideal for Chickens, goats, game birds, and sheep. Grow in multiple places: plant in a tray, orchard, in your yard, chicken runs, vineyard alleyway, or pasture. Coverage: 1-2 lbs per 1000 sq. Ft.
|Model||Free Range GroundCover|
2. PastureRX #ad
PastureRX Premium Pasture Grass Seed Mix Forage Mixture for Livestock, Sheep, Cattle, and Horses Non GMO Formula-23 lbs-Covers 1 Acre #adPastureRX #ad
- The mix is also perfect for repair jobs. This makes it ideal for drought tolerance, growth establishment, and overall longevity of pastures. Rapid germination: its 7-10 day germination creates a swift establishment for quick and sustainable growth.
It is easy to plant and can be grazed as soon as the plants have firmly taken root. Nutritional and animal friendly: the mix has excellent nutritional content with a balance of non-GMO grasses and legumes making it highly digestible and palatable.
Contains seeds of: orchardgrass, novel fescue non-toxic, annual ryegrass, red clover, and alfalfa seeds. Yellow jacket enhanced seed coating: finished with an exclusive seed enhancement that improves seedling establishment under marginal conditions and produces improved plant growth even after establishment.
Planting seasons and size: this seed is best for planting in the winter and early spring or the late summer and early fall. Ultra-absorbent: each micro-granule holds 600 times its weight in water. This will improve your pasture's overall yield and longevity meaning you can focus less on planting and more on tending to your pastures and animals. One bag 23 lbs covers 1 acre.
3. Barenbrug #ad
Tolerant Formula Pasture Seed, 25 lb, Barenbrug Equinemaster25 Perfect for Horses and Livestock #adBarenbrug #ad
- Excellent nutrition for animals: The seed produces grass containing highly digestible fiber for livestock feeding. Durable: this seed can handle high traffic areas and grazing pressures.
Contains: kentucky bluegrass, White Clover, Orchardgrass, forage Perennial Ryegrass, Timothy, and Diploid Intermediate Rye.
Endophyte free pasture seed: This perfect formula is safe and highly palatable for not only your horses but all classes of livestock. Rapid establishment: adapted to temperate regions of the USA and best if used in transition and northern climate zones. Coverage: 25lb bag covers 1 Acre.
|Model||Equinemaster25 Pasture Seed-Perfect for|
4. Barenbrug #ad
High Energy Rapid Weight Gain for Livestock 50 LB Bag, Barenbrug Beefmaster Forage Grass Seed and White Clover Blend Perfect for Grazing #adBarenbrug #ad
- Germination and coverage: 14-21 days to germinate. Sunny area friendly: the best conditions for this seed mixture are in areas that exposed to a lot of sunlight.
Growing season: early spring or fall when daily temperatures are between 60 and 80 degrees. Highly productive, high energy forages that enable rapid weight gains. The white clover benefits the stand with added gains, and helps with fixing nitrogen.
Coverage is 25-30 lbs of mix per acre. Forage grasses and white clovers: Formulatoins of forage grasses and white clover that includes newly developed varieties of grasses and clovers. Highly productive: maintains its productivity even under clsoe grazing.
5. ROBsRAREandGIANTseeds #ad
1329-World's Tallest Grass Seeds by Robsrareandgiantseeds UPC0764425789673 Non-GMO,Organic,Heirloom,Historic,USA-Grower, Fast,Livestock Feed,Food Crop,Grasslands,1329 Package of 15 Seeds #adROBsRAREandGIANTseeds #ad
- It's fast-growing and drought-tolerant, producing tons of biomass per acre. Looks very impressive! Br>. Br>. Parts used: stalk and leaves for animal fodder.
Genus: Pennistum. Species: purpureum. Highly nutritious feed crop for poultry, sheep, pig & fish, cattle. Can exceed 30 feet tall! . Br>. One of the fastest growing plants in the world. Germination rate about 85% and better, Suitable for growing in containers! It'll be your new summertime treat.
It thrives even in poor soil and is a self-propagating perennial, so it requires little investment once established. Br>. Can be harvested 6-8 times a year! . Giant grass is adapted to a wide variety of ecological conditions, but is generally associated with feed but can be grown for show! .
6. Barenbrug #ad
Pasture Growth and Repair, 25 lb, Covers 1 Acre, Barenbrug SeedPasture25 Grass Forage Seed for All Classes of Livestock #adBarenbrug #ad
- Ideal climate conditions: This seed is best for both the northern and transition climate zones. Durable: this mixture easily withstands grazing and traffic pressures from animals. Rapid establishment: allows for quick recovery and is usable in less than ideal conditions in order to repair your pasture.
Endophyte free seed: safe, cattle, sheep, palatable, and highly digestible for horses, chickens, deer, goats, and all classes of livestock. Coverage: 25lb bag covers 1 Acre. It can also be used for making hay.
|Model||SeedPasture25 Grass Seed|
7. Pennington #ad
7 lb, Pennington 100526677 Smart Tall Fescue Grass Seed #adPennington #ad
- This 7 pound bag covers up to 1750 Square feet. Adapts to a wide range of soils, including poorly drained areas. Germinates in 7-21 days. Contains pennington exclusive pekoe technology to ensure better plant growth. Superior drought, heat, and disease resistance.
Maintains a deep green color throughout the growing season. Lower growing blend requiring less mowing than common fescues. Save up to 30% more water each year versus ordinary grass seed. Cool season, aggressive, Perennial bunchgrass that develops a uniform sod as it matures.
8. Outsidepride #ad
1 LB, Outsidepride Alfalfa Legume Seed #adOutsidepride #ad
- Our seeds are always Non-GMO and packaged for the current year. Vernal alfalfa is used mostly for hay production, but can also be used for planting in food plots to attract wildlife. Alfalfa has many outstanding features and benefits such as good winter hardiness, very high yield potential, pest resistance, and very fast recovery.
You can cut alfalfa three-four times a year when stand is 25% flowered, it has moderate re-growth after cutting. This legume is full of vitamins and minerals making it highly nutritious when added to pastures for cattle grazing.
9. Seeds2Go #ad
Climax Timothy Grass Seeds, 1 Pound #adSeeds2Go #ad
- Acre; seed depth: 1/4 to 1/2 inch. Use in rotation as pasture for livestock grazing or hay production. High forage quality, improved grazing tolerance, balanced yield. Long-lasting, beautiful show of dark green grass with foxtail-like plumes. Seeding rate: 12 lbs.