As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Cheryl's Unique Seeds #ad
30+ Pure White Carnation Flower Seeds /Perennial #adCheryl's Unique Seeds #ad
- Perennial Zones 3-9. Full sun/partial shade. This year's fresh seeds. Large flowers / blooms first yerar. Easy to grow from seed / 30 inches tall.
2. Sow Right Seeds #ad
Carnation Chabaud Mix Flower Seeds for Planting, Sow Right Seeds, Non-GMO Heirloom Seeds, Beautiful Flowers to Plant in Your Home Garden, Cut Flower Perfect for Bouquets, Great Gardening Gift #adSow Right Seeds #ad
- Fun -- the bright colors and unexpected fragrance make these long-lasting blooms perfect for fresh floral arrangements. This lovely old-fashioned flower comes in hues of red, pink, yellow and orange.
Plus, we are available to answer all your questions. Unexpected -- with vibrant, ruffled petals and blue-green foliage, carnations are outstanding in beds, borders and cutting gardens. Safe and sustainable -- our operation is fully solar powered, and Sow Right Seeds has taken the Safe Seed Pledge to sell only fresh Non-GMO heirloom seeds for you and your family.
If these seeds don’t germinate, we will happily make it right for you. Beautiful -- large premium packet of carnation chabaud Mix Flower seeds. Easy to grow -- instructions included on each packet with additional growing tips on our “Sow Successful” Blog. Minimum of 600 mg per packet.
3. MySeeds.Co #ad
Clove Carnation, MySeeds.Co Big Pack, Edible Flower Seeds Big Pack, Dianthus caryophyllus Chabaud Mix, Clove Carnation Seed 5,000 Seeds #adMySeeds.Co #ad
- Dianthus caryophyllus, the carnation or clove carnation, is a species of Dianthus. The flowers are produced singly or up to five together in a cyme; they are around 3–5 cm in diameter, and sweetly scented.
Flavor is slightly sweet, earthy, and floral. Quality seeds packaged by myseeds. Co all seeds sold by myseeds.
Co are non-gmo based seed products and are intended for the current & the following growing season. It is native to the Mediterranean region. All seeds are produced from open pollinated plants, stored in a temperature controlled facility and constantly moved out due to popularity.
4. S-pone #ad
100+ Rare Mixed Carnation Seeds Dianthus Caryophyllus Flower Perennial Garden #adS-pone #ad
- Plant seeds: outdoors after frost / indoors weeks before last frost; BLOOM TIME: Late Spring - Mid Summer. 100+ rare mixed carnation Seeds Dianthus Caryophyllus Flower Perennial Garden.
They are a favorite of florists everywhere, and now you can grow your own! Carnations can be grown anywhere from containers to rock gardens, & butterflies. Color: mixed colors - red, white, pink, Green, Yellow, orange, Purple, black, & 2-Tone Combinations.
Hardiness zone: 6 - 9; plant height: 18 - 24"; plant spacing: 12 - 18"; light requIREMENTS: Sun. Their large double blooms are sure to make you smile! The fragrant, and they attract bees, birds, long lasting flowers of the carnation are absolutely wonderful for cut or dried flower arrangements.
5. Outsidepride #ad
Outsidepride Dianthus C aryophyllus Carnation Chabaud Flower Seed Mix, 1000 Seeds #adOutsidepride #ad
- The foliage is grayish-green, and this plant enjoys a position in full sun. Or, directly sow the seed outdoors in prepared seedbeds after danger of frosts have passed.
Start the seed indoors in the spring 6 - 8 weeks before the last frost. They are perfect for the cutting garden as they grow to a height of 24 inches and have strong stems growing as a perennial in USDA zones 6 - 9. Cover the seeds thinly with soil and keep it moist.
With temperatures between 65 - 70F, germination is normally within 14 days. Sow 2 - 3 seeds per plant. Dianthus caryophyllus, or carnation, is one of the most popular flowers ever grown. This chabaud mix has colors of violet, and yellow, red, pink, orange, purple, and they all have the terrific spicy-sweet fragrance that is so well-known to Carnations.
6. Outsidepride #ad
Outsidepride Dianthus caryophyllus Carnation Chabaud Picotee Flower Seed Mix, 1000 Seeds #adOutsidepride #ad
- Or, directly sow the seed outdoors in prepared seedbeds after danger of frosts have passed. With temperatures between 65 - 70F, germination is normally within 14 days. Dianthus caryophyllus, or carnation, picotee, is one of the most popular flowers ever grown.
Sowing rate: 2 - 3 seeds per plant. This chabaud mix, is a striped and speckled mix all with the spicy-sweet fragrance that is so well-known to Carnations.
Carnations are very popular with florists and are used in corsages, bouquets, and a wide range of floral arrangements. Cover the seeds thinly with soil and keep it moist.
Carnation flowers grow in usDA Zones 6 - 10 as a 24 inch tall perennial flower. The foliage is grayish-green, and this plant enjoys a position in full sun. Start the seed indoors in the spring 6 - 8 weeks before the last frost. Carnations bloom longer when deadheaded. They are perfect for the cutting garden as they grow to a height of 24 inches and have strong stems.
7. zellajake #ad
Rare Flower Seeds 200 Le France Pink French Carnation Seeds #adzellajake #ad
- Up for sale is one pack of 200 Le France Pink French Carnation seeds. Perfect for summer blooms these flowers are double petaled flowers that create large 3" blooms in a very soft pastel pink.
8. Sow Right Seeds #ad
Colorful Flower Seed Collection for Planting, Balsam, Rocket Larkspur, Daisy, Dahlia, Nasturtium, Columbine, Phlox, Carnation, Non-GMO Heirloom Packets, Snapdragon, Sow Right Seeds, & Zinnia Mixes #adSow Right Seeds #ad
- Easy to grow -- instructions included on each packet with additional growing tips on our “Sow Successful” Blog. Beautiful -- ten large individual packets of gorgeous blooms for your garden, carnation chabaud mix, dahlia dwarf Single Mix, Daisy English Mix, Phlox Pastel Shades Mix, such as Balsam Tom Thumb Mix, Snapdragons Tetra Mix, Rocket Larkspur Imperial Mix, Nasturtium Alaska Mix, Columbine McKana Giants Mix, and Zinnia California Giants Mix.
Great way to support your local pollinators.
Fun - these colorful and productive bloomers look lovely in a native wildflower garden or in landscaped beds, and are sure to make lovely and surprising floral arrangements to enjoy in your home! Pollinator friendly - hummingbirds, butterflies and bees will love this mix of fragrant flowers and will likely pay you many visits.
Makes a wonderful garden gift. Plus, we are available to answer all your questions. If these seeds don’t germinate, we will happily make it right for you. Safe and sustainable -- our operation is fully solar powered, and Sow Right Seeds has taken the Safe Seed Pledge to sell only fresh Non-GMO heirloom seeds for you and your family.
9. Gardeners Basics #ad
Roma, Green Onion, San Marzano Tomato, Tomatillo for Garden Non-GMO Heirloom Gardeners Basics, Heirloom Hot Salsa Growing Seed Packets 8 Varieties Habanero, Cilantro, Jalapeno, Serrano Peppers #adGardeners Basics #ad
- 8 variety pack - all the seeds you need for your hot salsa garden. Usa - proudly grown and produced in America. 8 varieties to help you grow a salsa garden at home.
Guarantee - if you aren't happy for any reason, return your hot salsa seeds for a full refund. Jalapeno, serrano peppers; roma, Tomatillo, Habanero, San Marzano Tomatoes, Cilantro, and Green Onions. Water resistant packaging - our high-quality heirloom seeds are packaged in professional seed packets, unlike our competitors who use plastic bags, leading to seed mold.
All heirloom, non-GMO, Open-Pollinated, natural seeds. Also included on every package are growing and harvesting instructions. Free bonus - 8 free plant markers to help you keep track of what salsa-making kit seeds you planted where.