As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Outsidepride #ad
Outsidepride White Miniclover Seeds, 2 LBS #adOutsidepride #ad
- Many people also use this dwarf white clover for a ground cover when looking for a lawn alternative. Microclovers are much better than other white clovers for lawns.
Miniclover or this micro type clover is a trifolium repens seed used as a lawn alternative or ground cover. Compared to white dutch clover, miniclover only gets half as tall and the leaf heads are only 1/3rd to 1/2 as large. You can grow this seed in usda zones 3 - 10 as a perennial.
Sow 1 - 2 pounds of clover seeds per 1, 000 SF. Miniclover is a perennial, white clover which only grows to approximately 4 - 6 inches tall after it is mowed a few times. Mix with current lawn as a natural fertilizer as clover fixes nitrogen from the air. Miniclover is the perfect lawn alternative for those who want a no mow lawn.
2. Outsidepride #ad
Inoculated, 10 LBS, Outsidepride White Dutch Clover Seed: Nitro-Coated #adOutsidepride #ad
- White dutch clover seed is a perennial used for erosion control, pasture mixtures, ground cover, lawn alternative, food plots, green manure crop, and many other uses.
This perennial seed can be grown across the country for deer food plots, erosion control, pasture mixtures, and cover crops in USDA Zones 3 - 10. White clover helps boost soil nitrogen levels, taking nitrogen from the air and fix it in the soil.
Seeding rate: sow seed at 1/4 lb - 1/2 lb per 1, 000 square feet or 8 to 10 lbs per acre. Keep the clover seed continually moist until germination occurs which is usually within 14 days with temperatures of 65 - 70F. White dutch clover can be seeded by broadcasting the seed on the prepared soil and raking it in lightly. It can also be used an a lawn alternative.
3. Outsidepride #ad
5 LBS, Outsidepride Clover King Seed #adOutsidepride #ad
- Sow this heirloom forage clover at 8 - 10 lbs per acre in USDA Zones: 3-10 . Clover king is a perennial clover used for deer food plots. Clover king can be seeded by broadcasting the seed on the prepared soil and raking it in lightly.
Our seeds are always Non-GMO and packaged for the current year. This perennial clover and alfalfa mix provides an excellent source of potein for increased anltler growth. Keep this deer food plot seed continually moist until germination occurs.
4. Eretz #ad
Choose Size! Willamette Valley, No Coatings, No Fillers, No Weed Seeds…, Oregon Grown, Red Clover Legume Seed by Eretz #adEretz #ad
- Makes a healthy forage crop for cows, horses, and other domestic animals. Great nitrogen affixent, while adding color to pastures, meadows, etc. Over 99% pure seed, weed and other crop seed free! Authentic willamette Valley, Oregon USA grown seed! Honey bee attractant.
In some instances is a good attractant for wildlife such as deer, elk, rabbit, etc. Also excellent cover crop and good for erosion control.
5. Outsidepride #ad
Inoculated, 5 LBS, Outsidepride Red Clover Seed: Nitro-Coated #adOutsidepride #ad
- Red clover is extremely attractive to insects and bumble bees are the main pollinator. Red clover has many uses including cover crops, pasture mixtures, food plots, silage, hay, and other uses which makes it the most widespread clover seed used today.
Outsidepride's clovers are coated and inoculated for better germination and establishment. Medium red clover seeds are non-gmo and ready to plant across the U. S. In usda zones 3 - 10 and can be grown as a perennial clover. Sow seeds at 1/2 pound per 1, 000 square feet or 8 to 16 pounds per acre.
6. Outsidepride #ad
5 LBS, Outsidepride Crimson Clover Seed: Nitro-Coated, Inoculated #adOutsidepride #ad
- Our crimson seed is coated and inoculated for optimum germination and growth. Crimson clover is an annual grown for cover crops, silage, wildlife food plots, forage, soil erosion control, and many other uses.
Crimson clover is grown all across the United States as an annual clover and does not get excessively tall. Rest assured these are quality seeds. These heirloom seeds are non-gmo and open pollinated. Sow seeds at 1/2 - 3/4 lb per 1, 000 square feet or 20 to 30 lbs per acre.
7. Cannaisseur #ad
No-Till Cover Crop 13-Seed Mix ½-lb: 50% Clovers Plus Fenugreek, Buckwheat, Sweet Yellow Clover, Medium Red Clover, Cowpeas, Vetch, Lentils, Forage Peas, White Clover, Flax, Crimson Clover, Millet #adCannaisseur #ad
- High-quality, all-natural non-GMO Seed Mix, nitro-coated, From USA only. Bio-diverse array of cover crop varieties attracts wide variety of beneficial organisms & predators which contribute to soil fertility and humus quality.
Inoculated with rhizobium; Encourages Mycorrhizal Fungi populations to explode, which literally help deliver nutrients to the roots of the plants. Perfect for raised Beds and/or No-Till Container Gardening. 13 different varieties of THE most popular cover crops in the community in 1 bag = balanced bio-diversity.
8. Nature's Seed #ad
Nature's Seed Southwest Desert Poultry Pasture Blend, 2000 sq. ft. #adNature's Seed #ad
- Seeding rate: small Pastures: 1 lb. 1000 ft. This blend produces a pasture that will contain approximately:. 20% white dutch clover 20% Alsike Clover 20% Red Clover. 15% alfalfa 15% field Pea 10% Common Flax. Seeding rate: large Pastures: 20 lbs. Acre.
|Brand||Nature's Seed #ad|
|Manufacturer||Nature's Seed #ad|
9. Mountain Valley Seed Company #ad
5 Lbs, Blend of Gardening Cover Crop Seeds: Hairy Vetch, Forage Collards, Daikon Radish, More, Triticale, No-Till Garden Farm and Garden Cover Crop Mix Seeds #adMountain Valley Seed Company #ad
- Annual -- usda hardiness zone: Annual Crop, Not Intended To Overwinter. Seeds for: Garden Cover Crop. Garden cover crop seed mix - 5 lb - See Description Below for Individual Seeds In The Mix.
Mountain valley seed Company Brand - Premium Quality Seeds. Non-gmo - open pollinated - High Germination Rate.