As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Viagrow #ad
Viagrow VPER4 4 cu. ft Perlite Made in USA, White, 1-Pack #adViagrow #ad
- Lightweight viagrow horticultural perlite is a lightweight substitute for sand, is very useful in hydroponic gardening systems, it is perfect for seed germination, and cutting propagation. Good potting soils typically contain at least 25 percent perlite for proper drainage.
All viagrow perlite is mined, inorganic, and packaged in the U. S. A. Sustainable, heated, causing its particles to pop and expand in volume. Neurtal ph viagrow perlite is clean, sterile, pH neutral, Non-Flammable, odorless, nontoxic and does not decay nor shrink.
The result is a great, perfect for greenhouse propagation and growing. Mixing viagrow perlite can be mixed with organic compost, natural soils, or composted bark, assists in anchoring the roots of young plants so they grow healthy and strong.
Drainage viagrow horticultural perlite retains water and food for the growing plants, it is best used for drainage purposes. Perlite is a naturally mined mineral that is heated during processing, MADE IN AMERICA Viagrow Perlite is one of the most sustainable substrates, soilless media.
2. PERFECT PLANTS #ad
Organic Perlite by Perfect Plants — Add to Soil for Indoor & Outdoor Container Plants for Drainage Management and Enhanced Growth 4qts. #adPERFECT PLANTS #ad
- Drainage management — improved drainage for Potted Plants Grown Indoors and Outdoors. Best growing medium for plants grown in containers — Mix With Potting Mix For Best Results.
Lightweight — highly durable but does Not Weigh Down Roots, Does Not Decompose. Improved aeration of soil — porosity of Perlite Prevents Soil From Compacting. Root accessibility — surface area of perlite Pieces Creates Space for Roots to Expand.
3. Hoffman #ad
Hoffman 16504 Horticultural Perlite, 18 Quarts #adHoffman #ad
- Blend with peat moss and perlite for custom soilless mix. Natural materials won't upset soil ph. Lightweight soil conditioner, reduces caking, loosens clay soil, improves drainage and aeration. Horticultural perlite.
4. Hydrofarm #ad
100 L/3.53 cu ft, GMPER100L PLANT!T Super Coarse Perlite #adHydrofarm #ad
- Perlite is sterile, it is free of disease, seeds and insects. The surface of each particle is covered with tiny cavities which provide an extremely large surface area. Perlite is a unique volcanic mineral which expands from four to twenty times its original volume.
When expanded, each granular, snow-white particle of perlite is sterile with a neutral ph and contains many tiny, closed cells or bubbles. These surfaces hold moisture and nutrients and make them available to plant roots.
|Manufacturer||Hydrofarm, Inc. #ad|
5. HARRIS #ad
Harris Premium Horticultural Perlite for Indoor Plants and Gardening, 8qt to Promote Root Growth and Soil Health #adHARRIS #ad
- Great for soil - helps soil to retain moisture and nutrients while aerating and preventing root compaction. Horticultural grade - ph neutral, non toxic, non-flammable, insect and fungus resistant, odorless, and will not decay or shrink.
Promotes healthy roots - Mix in 25% concentration to improve drainage and promote root growth. Long lasting - 8qt size goes a long way when used with container plants as recommended. Versatile - use with cuttings, bulbs, soil, composted bark and more.
6. xGarden #ad
Coarse and Chunky, xGarden 8 Quarts Horticultural Grade Premium Perlite #adxGarden #ad
- Perlite helps soil retain moisture and nutrients for later use. Better drainage and aeration for soil. Non-toxic and sterile - PH Neutral. 8 quarts 32 cups all natural Premium Perlite soil additive. Lightens soil and improves root and plant health.
7. Cz Garden Supply #ad
10 Liters Organic Coarse Perlite for All Plants, Orchids • Hydroponics, Cz Garden 10 Liters Coarse Horticultural Grade, Grow Media, Horticultural Soil Additive Conditioner Mix #adCz Garden Supply #ad
- For Organic growing. Horticulture grade - for Hydroponics - Ensures good root aeration and prevents rotting and excess acidity. Coarse grades - ph Neutral, sterile.
10 liters all natural Coarse Grade Perlite soil additive. Provides draining to help prevent soil compaction. Holds moisture and nutrients & makes them available to plant roots when needed.
8. Mother Earth Products #ad
Covers 4 cu. ft., For Hydroponic Use, Mother Earth Perlite #3, Neutral pH, Average Size 1/2 inch, Large and Coarse #adMother Earth Products #ad
- Mother earth perlite is an odorless growing media with a neutral pH of 7. 0 . Mother earth perlite #4 is one of the largest perlite on the market with a size of 1" while Mother Earth Perlite #3 measures around 1/2".
Adds porosity to soil and soilless mixes. Features naturally occurring siliceous rock that expands up to 20 times its original volume when heated to 1600° F. Mother earth Perlite has numerous hydroponic applications.
9. PVP Industries #ad
PVP Industries PVP105408 120 Quarts – 4 Cubic Foot of Organic Perlite Planting Soil Additive Gi, White #adPVP Industries #ad
- Bulk perlite for professional use – 120 quarts – 4 cubic foot weighing 20 pounds. A good potting soil Should contain at least 25 percent perlite for proper drainage.
When bulk perlite is mixed with organic compost, natural soils or composted bark, it helps anchor the roots of young plants so they grow stronger. Horticultural perlite is clean, odorless, sterile, pH neutral, non-flammable, nontoxic and neither decays nor shrinks – even pests such as insects and fungi can’t destroy it.
Additionally, it is perfect for seed germination and cutting propagation. Horticultural perlite is a lightweight substitute for sand and is very useful in a hydroponic gardening systems. While horticultural perlite does retain water and food for the growing plants, It is best used for drainage purposes.