As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. David's Garden Seeds #ad
Heirloom Seeds, David's Garden Seeds Swiss Chard Ruby Red SL7022 Maroon 200 Non-GMO #adDavid's Garden Seeds #ad
- Seeds are non-gmo and hand packed by David's Garden Seeds in the United States. Candy-apple red stems with dark green, red-veined leaves for baby leaf or bunching. Harvest in about 32 days baby, 59 bunching. Germination rate 80% or better. Great as a true red color in salad mix.
2. Outsidepride #ad
1000 Seeds, Outsidepride Red Swiss Chard Plant Seed #adOutsidepride #ad
- Sowing rate: 2 - 3 seeds per plant. Usda zones: 6 - 10 Bloom color: Green. Outsidepride is a family owned U. S. Company. Height: 20 inch biennial. No other company on this listing is selling our seed.
3. Isla's Garden Seeds #ad
Ruby Red Swiss Chard, 300 Heirloom Seeds Per Packet, Non GMO Seeds #adIsla's Garden Seeds #ad
- Swiss chard can survive light frosts, and can be planted as a fall crop. Plant seeds 1/2" deep in compost-enriched soil in full sun. Seeds are great for Planting in Garden or for storing in a seed safe for emergency.
Hardiness zones: 3, 9, 6, 10, 7, 11, 5, 4, 8, 12. For more of isla's garden seed products, enter isla's garden seeds into your search bar on Amazon! Please submit a 5 star review to help the continued success of our Garden Seed Company! Please post pictures of your plants and review us! These are high quality seeds, be sure to fully research proper germination instructions for optimal germination rates.
Germination should occur in about a week. Ruby red swiss chard: direct sow after the last spring frost. For a continuous summer crop, plant more ruby Red Swiss Chard every two weeks. Space the plants 4-5" apart; for continual harvesting of the outer stalks, space the plants 8-10" apart for larger growth.
4. COUNTRY CREEK ACRES GROWING IS IN OUR ROOTS #ad
Heirloom, 25+Seeds, Non GMO, Ruby Red, Swiss Chard Seeds #adCOUNTRY CREEK ACRES GROWING IS IN OUR ROOTS #ad
- High in vitamins, chard is delicious steamed, sautéed, creamed, and stir-fried. Easy to grow. Perfect for mixed greens salads. Tasty side dish, or a nutritious addition to pasta, soup, quiches. Crisp, vibrant green leaves.
5. Sammys Seeds #ad
75 Swiss Chard Seeds Ruby Red | Non-GMO | Fresh Garden Seeds #adSammys Seeds #ad
- Light requirement: sun / Partial Shade | Planting Time:Cool Season. Size at maturity: up to 20" | Days to Maturity: 60 Days. Name: ruby red swiss Chard | Type:Heirloom. Hardiness Zones: All.
6. Sow Right Seeds #ad
Rainbow Swiss Chard Seed for Planting, Sow Right Seeds, Non-GMO Heirloom Packet with Instructions to Plant a Home Vegetable Garden, Great Gardening Gift 1 #adSow Right Seeds #ad
- Minimum of 800mg per packet. Good eats -- whether eaten raw in a salad or sauteed with butter and garlic, this colorful swiss chard shines through with a hearty flavor similar to spinach. Considered one of the power foods for the dense nutritional value.
Very productive even in hot weather. If these seeds don’t germinate, we will happily make it “Right” for you. Under the “how To” section of our website. Beautiful -- large full-color packet of rainbow swiss chard seeds; large dark green leaves with a mix of vibrant green, gold, red, white, and magenta stalks; A real garden beauty.
Plus we are available to answer your questions as well. Safe seed -- sow right seeds has taken the Safe Seed Pledge and sells only fresh Non-GMO heirloom seeds that are safe for you and your family.
Easy to grow -- instructions to plant included on each packet with additional growing tips, harvest instructions, recipes, etc. Rainbow of colors -- the stems and veins of the variety come in a wide mix of colors from ruby red, white, yellow, dark red, golden, and even a light green. Leaves and stalks have a hearty spinach flavor.
7. Gaea's Blessing #ad
Swiss Chard Seeds Ruby Red Rhubarb 250+ Seeds Non-GMO Heirloom 87% Germination Rate Net Wt. 5.4g, Gaea's Blessing Seeds #adGaea's Blessing #ad
- Can be used at baby-leaf or full-size stage, and is also popular in mixed ornamental containers. We are committed to promoting sustainable growing methods, to ensuring our customers' satisfaction.
Beta vulgaris - Non-GMO and Untreated. As adopters of the safe seed pledge, to protecting the biodiversity of our planet, to doing our best to ensure the wellness of the environment, we do not consciously buy or sell seeds that have been genetically modified.8
87% germination Rate for the current batch. Tolerant of hot weather and extremely easy to grow. Tangy, colorful leaves and stems are an excellent cooked vegetable and a tremendous source of vitamins. Gaea’s blessing is based in illinois, and above all, usa.
8. Everwilde Farms #ad
Gold Vault, Everwilde Farms, 1/4 Lb Ruby Red Swiss Chard Seeds #adEverwilde Farms #ad
- Bulk seed is excellent for immediate Planting or for Long Term Storage as an Emergency Seed Vault. Resealable/reusable zipper Bag – Perfect for Storing Excess Seeds. Exclusive gold vault packaging – provides 3X Longer Storage than Paper or Plastic with Triple Layer Mylar Gold Foil.
Detailed planting instructions on Back – Online Info also available via QR Code. First quality non-gmo swiss chard Seeds – Current Lab Test Data Shown on Packet.
9. Mountain Valley Seed Company #ad
Ruby Red Swiss Chard Seeds: 5 Lb, Bulk Vegetable Garden & Microgreens Seeds, Non-GMO Seeds for Indoor & Outdoor Gardening #adMountain Valley Seed Company #ad
- Mountain valley Seed Company Brand. High germination rate - Non-GMO - Chemical Free. Perfect for growing Microgreens & Garden Seeds. Vegetable garden & microgreens Sprouting Seeds: Chard Swiss Ruby Red - 5 Lb.