As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Purely Organic Products LLC #ad
Heirloom, USA Origin, Purely Organic Tomato Seeds Cherokee Purple, Certified Organic, Non-GMO, Open Pollinated, Approx 80 Seeds #adPurely Organic Products LLC #ad
- Certified organic: all purely organic seeds are open pollinated, heirloom, non-GMO not genetically modified, organic seeds. For the best flavor: harvest fully grown, firm, ripe fruits, with a deep red almost purple color, by clipping the stem close to the fruit.
Solanum lycopersicum: these finest quality, slices, organic Cherokee Purple Tomato seeds produce dark purplish, juicy fruits with a complex savory flavor and meaty texture ideal for sandwiches, soups, non-GMO, sauces and salads.
Indeterminate vines continue producing tomatoes until the first frost. Each purely organic seed packet carries the USDA Organic Seal signifying that is has passed rigorous standards and been certified organic by a USDA Accredited agency.
Each packet displays the plant variety on the front with instructions and plant facts on the back. Premium packaging: all seeds from purely organic Products are packaged in individually styled packets ideal for gifts, storage or immediate use. Freshly packed: these seeds are packed for the current growing season and will provide high germination rates next year as well.
2. Harley Seeds #ad
Ukrainian Purple, Chocolate Stripes, Indeterminate, Old German, Heirloom Non-GMO, Amish Paste USA, This is A Mix!!! 30+ Rainbow Deluxe Tomato Seeds Mix 16 Varieties #adHarley Seeds #ad
- Cool soils, will significantly delay or inhibit germination. Soil should be kept consistently warm, below about 60-65F, overly warm soils, well above 90F, even just at night, from 70-85F. Multiple seeds can be planted in a single starter container, but should be thinned once seedlings appear so only a single plant remains.
Stripey, giant german johnson, giant old german, brandywine yellow, Brandywine Red, Costoluto Genovese, Amish Paste, Ukrainian Purple, Chocolate Stripes, French Marmande, Pineapple Tomato.
Excess water can also bury seeds deep in the soil where they will not be able break the surface. Planting Depth: 1/4". Start seeds in containers approximately 8 weeks prior to the planned set-out date. Additionally, can inhibit germination and provide ideal conditions for seed rot.
Soil temperature for Germination: 70-75F. Use a standard potting mix that is well drained. Water when the soil surface just begins to dry. Seeds do not require light for germination but some light source should be provided for seedlings once they emerge from the soil. Plants should ultimately be transplanted to the garden 1-2 weeks after the expected date of last frost. Over watering can cause fungal growth which leads to seed rot.
3. Sow Right Seeds #ad
Beefsteak Tomato Seed for Planting, Sow Right Seeds, Great Gardening Gift 1, Non-GMO Heirloom Packet with Instructions to Plant a Home Vegetable Garden #adSow Right Seeds #ad
- If these seeds don’t germinate, recipes, we will happily make it “Right” for you. Safe seed -- sow right seeds has taken the Safe Seed Pledge and sells only fresh Non-GMO heirloom seeds that are safe for you and your family. Under the “how To” section of our website. Good eats -- these tomatoes are divine simply sliced and sprinkled with a little salt and pepper.
Wonderful meaty slicing tomato that may hang over the sides of your toast. Easy to grow -- instructions on to start indoors early included on each packet with additional growing tips, harvest instructions, etc. Beautiful -- large full-color packet of beefsteak tomato seed; heirloom variety with a wide shape that can grow to 6” in diameter.
Has a classic red-tomato flavor. Indeterminate vines needs support and will produce until the first frost. Great variety -- home-grown heirloom tomatoes have so much more flavor than supermarket hybrid varieties, paste, grape, And heirloom tomatoes come in such a wide range of shapes including cherry, purple, pink, black, and in many more colors than red, beefsteak, including yellow, roma, white or even green.
Minimum of 100mg per packet approximately 45 seeds. Plus we are available to answer your questions as well. But don’t stop there; mix with fresh mozzarella and basil for a summertime salad or bruschetta, a tomato tart, make fresh pico, smoky and spicy tomato jam, or preserve them dried or canned for a shot of garden flavor in deep winter.
4. Gardeners Basics #ad
Green Zebra, Non Gmo Gardeners Basics, Black Krim, Cherokee Purple, Black Cherry, Pineapple, 5 Rare Tomato Seeds For Planting Variety Pack Heirloom Tomato Seeds, Determinate and Indeterminate and More #adGardeners Basics #ad
- Guarantee - if you aren't happy, return your tomatoe seeds for a full refund. Don't use inferior overseas seeds in your garden. Free bonus - 5 free plant markers to help you keep track of what heirloom tomatoes you planted.
Heirloom tomatoes - Heirloom tomato seeds to plant and grow your own heirloom tomato plants. 5 variety pack - 5 of our best heirloom tomato variety packets; Cherokee Purple, Pineapple, Black Cherry Tomato, Green Zebra, and Black Krim. Usa - proudly grown and produced in the Usa.
5. COUNTRY CREEK ACRES GROWING IS IN OUR ROOTS #ad
Deliciously Sweet RED Tasty Fruit, 100 Seeds, Rutgers, Heirloom, Tomato #adCOUNTRY CREEK ACRES GROWING IS IN OUR ROOTS #ad
- Most grocery stores Don't Stock This Variety. Great tasting, Old Fashioned Tomato Flavor. Easy to grow Tasty Red Tomatoes. Better than Anything in the Store. Great producer--Lots of Tomatoes per Plant.
6. Gardeners Basics #ad
Determinate and Indeterminate and More, Tomato Seeds for Planting 16 Variety Pack Heirloom Tomato Seeds, Tiny Tim, Roma Tomato Seeds, Non GMO Gardeners Basics, Cherry Tomato Seeds, Beefsteak Seeds #adGardeners Basics #ad
- Usa - proudly grown and produced in the Usa. Free bonus - 16 free plant markers to help you keep track of what tomatoes you planted.
Refrain from using inferior overseas seeds in your garden. Guarantee - if you aren't happy, return your tomato seeds for a full refund. Heirloom - all heirloom tomato seeds to plant and grow your own heirloom tomato plants.
16 variety pack - 16 of our best heirloom tomato variety packets; tiny tim, roma vf, green zebra, Pineapple, Ace 55, Golden Jubilee, tomatillo Verde, black krim, Cherokee Purple, Black Cherry Tomato, san marzano, Brandywine Pink, Yellow Pear, Large Cherry, Tomatillo Grande Rio Verde, Rio Grande.
7. Rebel Gardens #ad
Heirloom Tomato Seeds for Planting- 8 Varieties of Non GMO Certified Organic Seed Home Garden Kit #adRebel Gardens #ad
- Go zero waste and feed the soil, not the landfill. Grown in the usa - rebel gardens is a small family run business and these seeds are all grown, packed, & distributed in the USA. Perfect for both indoors & outdoors gardening, and just about anywhere with some space, hydroponic systems, sun, raised beds, these tomatoes work great in soil, & water.
Certified organic seeds - seeds are grown in the USA and certified Organic by Eco Cert making them 100% Non-GMO.
Join the rebellion and get your kitchen garden started today! Fully compostable packaging - our collection envolope including the label is made from certified compostable material and the individual seed packets are made from 100% recycled paper.
8 rare heirloom varieties - beefsteak, red Cherry, Black Prince, Yellow Pear, big rainbow, Green Zebra, Golden Jubilee, and Brandywine Pink. High germination rate - all rebel garden tomatoes are guaranteed to grow and come with planting instructions.
8. Marde Ross & Company #ad
One of The Most Delicious Tomatoes for Home Growing, Neonicotinoid-Free., Pink Ponderosa Heirloom Tomato Seeds, Non GMO, Large Tomato #adMarde Ross & Company #ad
- Keep moist while germinating and Keep Moist Outside but don't Overwater. Great slicing tomato with few seeds. Plant seed 1/4" indoors and 1/2" Outdoors when Warm. Very popular Variety.
Plant produces moderate yields of 1-2 lb. Smooth, pink, beefsteak fruit with very good flavor. Heirloom introduced in 1891 by peter henderson. Marde ross & company has been a Licensed California Nursery since 1985. From grandma anne Ponderosa from Luxembourg around 1870 .
9. SURVIVAL GARDEN SEEDS #ad
Survival Garden Seeds, Non-GMO Heirloom Variety, Heirloom Rainbow Mix Tomato Seed for Planting, Packet with Instructions to Plant and Grow in Your Home Vegetable Garden #adSURVIVAL GARDEN SEEDS #ad
- Quality seeds - safe, non-hybrid non-gmo heirloom seeds proudly sourced in the USA for your family to plant and grow for years to come. Favorite tomato seeds - the heirloom rainbow Mix is a collection of gardeners' favorite heirloom tomatoes.
Open-pollinated, naturally grown and selected to ensure the best germination rates. Getting started is simple for both beginner and experienced gardeners. Each packet has instructions for saving seeds so you can perpetuate your harvest and share with others.
Grow now or later - plant now or store for future growing seasons. Enjoy green, orange, red, yellow and more tomatoes in various shapes and sizes.
Will remain viable for years if stored in a cool dry location. Easy to grow - seeds are packed in a beautiful paper packet with instructions for successful growing and germination in your own home garden. Gorgeous tomatoes - these indeterminate varieties produce large and small tomatoes bursting with flavor for eating fresh or for cooking or canning.