As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Bonide #ad
Rot Stop Tomato Blossom End Rot Concentrate 16 Oz., Brown/A, Bonide BND166 #adBonide #ad
- Corrects calcium deficiency - Our garden fertilizer is used to control blossom end rot on tomatoes by adding calcium to the plant. Make sure to carefully read and use according to label directions.
Easy to apply - product instantly mixes with water and should be applied using either a hose-end sprayer or tank sprayer. Foliar fertilization - intended as a supplement to a regular fertilization program and may not, by itself, provide all the nutrients normally required by crops or other intended plants.
Multiple uses - rot stop is also effective at correcting calcium deficiencies for cucumbers, melons, and peppers. Simply spray foliage to the point of run-off. Contains nutritional calcium - Plant food that uses nutritional calcium derived from calcium chloride as the main active ingredient.
2. Southern Ag #ad
Southern AG 100048945 Stop Blossom-End Rot of Tomatoes Plant Nutrient, 16oz #adSouthern Ag #ad
- Corrects calcium deficiency. Prevents tomato blossom end-rot due to calcium deficiencies. Rate: 2 tablespoons per gallon.
|Brand||Southern Ag #ad|
|Manufacturer||Southern AG #ad|
3. Bonide #ad
Ready to Use Tomato and Blossom Set Spray, Plant Hormone Spray 32 oz., Bonide BND544 #adBonide #ad
- Greater production - Nearly every blossom will produce larger, meatier, healthier, and almost seedless tomatoes. The spray nozzle makes this product easy to deploy.
Power source type: Air Powered. Ready to use - this product is conveniently ready to use when it arrives. It is designed for tomatoes but works great on beans, melons, cucumbers, eggplants, peppers, okra, strawberries, and grapes.
Rapid ripening time - the time fruits and vegetables take to ripen can be increased by 3 weeks with effective use of this calcium spray. Designed for fruits and vegetables - our hormone spray makes blossoms set fruit despite poor weather. Dual purpose use - this tomato bloom set can be used in both indoor and outdoor garden environments.
|Manufacturer||BFG Supply #ad|
4. Miracle-Gro #ad
1.5 lb., Miracle-Gro Water Soluble Tomato Plant Food #adMiracle-Gro #ad
- Instantly feeds to grow bigger, more bountiful vegetables vs. Use with miracle-Gro Garden Feeder or any watering can. Great for tomatoes and vegetables. Safe for all plants, guaranteed not to burn when used as directed. Unfed plants. Feed every 1-2 weeks.
5. Bloom City #ad
Bloom City Professional Grade Ultra Pure Cal-Mag Growing Fertilizer, Quart 32 oz #adBloom City #ad
- Bioactivated formula for optimal nutrient uptake: Calcium and magnesium, Micro-chelated with fulvic acid; if you google it you’ll see why that’s good. We choose only the highest quality ingredient sources and manufacturing methods to create the world’s best craft growing nutrient systems.
Compatible with any nutrient system: 100% compatible with other nutrient systems, and can help make other minerals more bio-available. Prevents common growth deficiencies: Apply Cal-Mag in every stage of growth for strong stalk and leaf health.
Apply with every watering for the full benefit. Contains no harmful edta: unlike other brands, bloom city uses organic chelates and never uses chemicals like EDTA, Healthier for your garden and healtier for the planet. Contains more micronutrients than any other brand: Iron Fe, Manganese Mn, Zinc Zn, Copper Cu, Molybdenum Mo, Boron B, Sulfur S.
6. Miracle-Gro #ad
Fruit & Vegetable Plant Food, Miracle-Gro Shake 'N Feed Tomato, 4.5 lb. #adMiracle-Gro #ad
- Plus, it helps prevent disorders in edible crops commonly associated with calcium deficiency. Contains natural ingredients to feed microbes in the soil. Specially formulated with micronutrients to help plants grow strong and produce more fruits and vegetables versus unfed plants.
Feeds up to 3 months. For use in ground and in containers. Calcium helps form stronger cell walls, producing better quality and longer-lasting fruits and vegetables.
7. Miracle-Gro #ad
2.5 lbs., Vegetables, Miracle-Gro Performance Organics Edibles Plant Nutrition Granules, Plant Food with Natural & Organic Ingredients, Herbs and Fruits, for Tomatoes #adMiracle-Gro #ad
- Covers up to 220 sq. Ft. Omri listed plant food provides vital nutrients for bigger harvests vs. Reapply every 4-6 weeks and water regularly for best results.
Use miracle-gro performance Organics Edibles Plant Nutrition Granules to feed tomatoes, herbs, vegetables, and fruits. Unfed potted plants. Enjoy miracle-Gro results with organic and natural ingredients.
8. Garden of Life #ad
Gluten Free, Garden of Life mykind Organic Plant Calcium, Vegan Whole Food Supplement with D3 and K2, 180 Tablets, Packaging May Vary #adGarden of Life #ad
- Easily to digest: our small easy to swallow tablets of plant sourced calcium magnesium are easy to digest. Real food vitamin: our organic calcium vitamin is made from real food - over 20 fruits and vegetables. Calcium magnesium: the mykind calcium magnesium formula includes Vegan D3 from lichen and Vitamin K2 MK7 for bone health and reduced osteoporosis risk.
Organic vitamin: finally, a plant calcium that is certified USDA Organic, Non-GMO Verified, Gluten Free with No Synthetic Binders or Fillers. Plant-based: 800mg of Plant-Sourced Calcium from Organic Algae.
|Brand||Garden of Life #ad|
|Manufacturer||Garden of Life #ad|
9. RotNot Inc. #ad
6 Pack, Multi Colored, Rot-Not #adRotNot Inc. #ad
- Reusable/recyclable; Made from 50% recycled plastic. Heavy duty!! holds over 100+ lbs. Use in the house also to help keep soft fruits from rotting. Cradles various sizes of melons, not just round. Increases the yield of melons and squash in your garden.