As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Burpee #ad
Burpee Wando Shelling Pea Seeds 225 seeds #adBurpee #ad
- Each packet contains 225 seeds. The blunt, dark-green pods with 7-8 medium-sized peas are great fresh or frozen. Wando' is our most productive pea in warm weather.
Beautiful plants and everything else you need to grow the garden of your dreams from America’s most trusted seed company. Plant spread is 6". Annual for all growing zones from 1-11. Burpee, the gardener’s best friend since 1876.
Sow outdoors in early spring after the average last frost date and harvest in 68 days. No gmos, ever. Get your seeds off to a great start with a Burpee Seed Starting Kit. Yields 3" pods. It's also tolerant of cold, so it can be planted early. Find over 1000 burpee vegetable, herb, and flower seeds on Amazon. Sunlight exposure = full-sun. Plant height is 2".
2. Marde Ross & Company #ad
Non GMO, Wando Green Peas Heirloom Seeds, Neonicotinoid-Free #adMarde Ross & Company #ad
- Plant 1" deep in full Sun. With 8-10 peas per Pod. Marde ross & company has been a Licensed California Nursery since 1985. Keep moist and Well Watered.
6" apart. Heirloom seed, non GMO - Neonicotinoid-Free. Wando pea seeds - heirloom and delicious - Versatile Variety that can be grown all over the U. S.
3. Mountain Valley Seed Company #ad
Non-GMO, Heirloom Vegetable Gardening Seed, Wando Pea Garden Seeds, 1 Lbs ~1,800 Seeds #adMountain Valley Seed Company #ad
- Days to full maturity: 70 -- annual -- usdA Hardiness Zone: Annual Crop, Not Intended To Overwinter. Seeds for: Vegetable Gardening.
Mountain valley seed Company Brand - Premium Quality Seeds. Pea seeds - wando - 1 lb ~1, 800 Seeds - Pisum sativum. Non-gmo - heirloom - open Pollinated - High Germination Rate.
4. Papaw's Garden Supply LLC #ad
Wando Bush Pea Seed #adPapaw's Garden Supply LLC #ad
- Some support is helpful. Bush pea for early or later fall plantings, Produced in the USA. Holds better in heat than most peas.
5. Hometown Seeds #ad
Wando, Pea Seeds #adHometown Seeds #ad
- Package contains approximately 180 Wando Pea Seeds. Large vines are 28 to 30 inches long. Small 3 inch pods. Good fresh, canned, or frozen. 1 package = 30 g Of Seeds.
6. David's Garden Seeds #ad
Open Pollinated Seeds, David's Garden Seeds Pea Wando 9939 Green 100 Non-GMO #adDavid's Garden Seeds #ad
- Harvest in about 50 days for tendrils and 61 days for shell peas. Germination rate about 80% or better. Very sweet medium-sized peas average 6 to 8 per pod.
Seeds are non-gmo, easy to grow and hand packed by David's Garden Seeds in the United States. An all-around excellent choice for the home gardener.
7. Seed Kingdom #ad
Pea Wando Great Heirloom Vegetable by Seed Kingdom 50 Seeds #adSeed Kingdom #ad
- Pisum sativum. Averages 7-8 medium-sized peas per pod. The variety thrives in warm weather yet is tolerant to the cold as well. Heirloom vegetable. Days until Harvest: 67.
8. PAPCOOL #ad
Wando Peas Sẹẹds Pisum Sativum Shelling Peas for Fall Or Spring Garden 0.5 Oz #adPAPCOOL #ad
- Heat tolerant shelling pea variety that can be grown in the fall in zones 8 and upward for a fall and winter harvest or during spring time. Sweet, delicious green peas that can be canned or frozen. Favorite variety for home gardens across the country! .
9. Sustainable Seed Company #ad
Wando Pea, Heirloom, Farm & Vegetable Gardening Seeds, Open Pollinated, Non-GMO, 1 LB ~1,800 Seeds #adSustainable Seed Company #ad
- Farm & garden Vegetable Seeds. Superior germination rates - Non-GMO - Heirloom - Open Pollinated. 70 days to full maturity - annual crop - Not Intended to Over-winter - All Zones in the U.
S. A. Wando pea - 1 lb ~1, 800 seeds - Pisum sativum var sativum. Sustainable seed company - family Owned & Operated - Premium Quality - Ethical & Sustainable Seeds.